Status: newbie.

Every Word Sounds Absurd



I let out a sigh of frustration, sending a glare his way. "I don't understand you at all, Harry Styles..." He looked at me, obviously puzzled, reaching for my hand before I quickly retracted it, his facial features showing slight sign of sadness.

"What do you mean?" he asked in a demanding tone. An irritated groan escaped my lips, my eyes closing as I felt a sort of anger grow inside of me. "I'm a frump, Harry. A loser, a nerd, the ugly, fat girl. Everyone here loves you and thinks you're amazing. You have friends and a future of becoming someone important. Why are you wasting your time on me?"

By this time, the tears had welled in my eyes, my voice cracking at the last few words.

"Because, Annie." he murmured, softly placing his large hands on my hips. "You're not any of those things. I don't care about what anyone else thinks." He gently pressed his forehead against mine, his sad emerald irises looking deeply into mine, whispering, "I just want you."


Title Credit: "Your Voice" by The Downtown Fiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own any member of One Direction, any other recognizable character or Seaford College. I do, however, own all the original characters and the plot.