Status: newbie.

Every Word Sounds Absurd

i wanna be first

I spent that night in Niall and Louis' room, closely sharing Niall's tiny twin bed as he held me in his sleep. I awoke the next morning, tired and groggy, having to blink my eyes a few times before they came into focus to be met with Niall's ocean blue orbs, smiling at me. "You're even more beautiful when you sleep..." he whispered, brushing a stray hair that had escaped my still wet messy bun behind my ear. A crimson blush adorned my cheeks as he clearly studied my features, the blood rush to my face becoming a regular happening when Niall was present.

My faces met the crook of his neck as I tried to hide my embarrassment, Niall's arms moving around to rest on the small of my back as he held me close. "Thank you for being my friend, Niall..." my whisper barely audible. I lent up slightly, giving him a very faint kiss on the cheek, quite close to his mouth. He watched me intently, his eyes flickering back and forth between my caramel irises and my lips. "C..could I kiss you?"

His voice was so soft, I thought he hadn't really spoken. His lips were parted slightly as he eyed me, a sort of longing across his features. "I..I've never been kissed before, Niall..." I said sadly. "I don't know how to kiss..." He smiled warmly at me, murmuring, "I'll show you..." before leaning in and ever so gently brushing his lips against mine.

I felt my heart race, pounding a painful tattoo against my ribcage at the intimate contact. I exhaled deeply through my nose as Niall put the gentlest amount of pressure against my lips with his own, my eyes fluttering shut, my lips moving just barely against his.

My heart longed for this kind of affection and contact, my soul yearning and my head screaming at me to do something, anything, in return to his touch. "Like this.." he breathed against me as his lips briefly left mine, once again meeting them with a gentle force. They moved gently against mine, his calloused hand moving up to gently cup my cheek. I raised my own hand, placing it over his raised bicep, mimicking his movements as well as I knew how.

The heat radiating from our mouths was immense, my lips listening to my brain and parting slightly just as Niall's did, his fingers tracing gentle circles onto my cheek before pulling away.

My breathing was somewhat heavy as I peered into his smiling eyes, his lips leaving a loving kiss on my forehead. "You're so innocent and sweet, Anastasia..." he murmured against my skin. "So beautiful in every way.. You're a princess, baby... The most beautiful and smart and special and perfect princess ever... You deserve the world..."

Niall's words made my heart beat sporadically and out of tune with itself, my mind racing; did he mean those words? Or was he just saying them to make me like him? Why did he kiss me? Why does he think these things? I pushed them out of my mind as I nuzzled against his chest, my eyes closing as I drifted back to sleep, the clock only reading 4:21 A.M.

Image


When I rolled awake again, Niall and Louis were no where to be seen, the clock now reading 6:42 A.M. I sighed to myself, sitting up and searching for my shoes, grabbing my clothes from the night before, my sleepwear currently consisting of a pair of Niall's boxers and his UCLA sweater. I pulled them on, yawning as I came across a note taped to our side of the door.

Anastasia-
I didn't want to wake you, so Lou and I just left for breakfast. We'll probably still be in the canteen when you read this, so you should have a shower and meet us. I'll save you a spot between Liam and I. See you then, gorgeous.

-Niall

P.S. Our kiss was perfect, love. Just like you. I'll never forget it. I meant what I said, Princess. You're amazing. :)


My heart leapt at his last few words; he really did mean it. I folded the note over, stuffing it into the pocket of my blazer as I locked the door behind me, stepping out into the hall. My eyes widened as it grew quiet, the hall lined with many shirtless young men. They all eyed me either suspiciously or knowingly, a blush rising onto my cheeks. I made eye contact with a certain curly haired boy, a dark, grim, upset look on his face. My blush deepened, my legs carrying me quickly out of the corridor.

"You've got a lot of nerve, you little American slag." a familiar, slow, deep voice called after me. My eyes widened at their harsh words, my head snapping around to meet their dark gaze.

Harry strolled over to me, his lips in the form of a scowl, his uniform on completely as he pressed himself flush against me with force. "You can judge what I do and say horrid shit to me, but then you can come out of Niall's room with his clothes on and just-fucked hair? You're a bloody whore!" he roared, his eyes burning holes into my face. "What does Niall have that I don't?" he growled, lowering his face to be just above mine. I winced at both the closeness and his tone, it reminding me all too much of home. "His dick can't possibly be bigger than mine, so he can't be a good shag. He can't be a very good snog with those God-awful braces on his teeth. So what is it? Hmm?"

I gasped softly at his crudeness, my eyes welling with tears that quickly spilled over. "I didn't do anything with him..." I croaked, my lip quivering. "I..It was just one kiss...m..my first kiss..." Harry's face immediately softened, his jaw dropping slightly, an obviously look of sorrow in his eyes. "I..I went to..to apologize to you las..last night and... I..heard you and.. some girl..."

The last few words left an awful taste in my mouth, a soft sob slipping from my lips. "H..he held me..in the rain whi..while I cried..." I moved away from him, shying away as I wiped away my fallen tears with the back of my hand that were just replaced with new ones. I turned an ran from Harry as quickly as I could; I couldn't cry in front of him again.

The girl's corridor was also lined with half dressed girls, gossiping and giggling loudly as I passed them, their eyes giving me strange and harsh looks. "Anastasia, wait! Please!" Harry called from behind me. I struggled to unlock my door, pushing open the door when I finally did, hurrying to close it, only to fail as Harry caught it and barged in, slamming and locking it behind him. "Anastasia, le..let me explain..." he heaved, attempting to catch his breath. I shook my head at him, more and more tears rolling down my cheeks, my legs carrying me to my bed. I sat on the edge, putting my head in my hands as I let out the strangled sobs that violently racked my body.

"I..I just..I didn't mean it... I don't take rejection well and.. You're the first bird I've met that.. hasn't been interested in me..." he whispered. I felt the bed sink slightly as Harry took a seat next to me, slowly wrapping his arms around me. I recoiled immediately, pushing him away, wrapping my arms around myself.

A look of hurt was now on his gorgeously structured face, his eyes full of sorrow. "I'm so sorry, Annie..." My body shook relentlessly; I refused to look at him. "Love, please..." His voice cracked slightly, his own eyes welling with tears. "I'm sorry.. So, so sorry... I had no right to treat you like that.. I..I should've respected you... Please, find it in your heart to forgive me... Please..."

I couldn't help it. It wasn't in my nature to hold a grudge. "Okay.." I whimpered softly, the tears still not ceasing. Harry almost immediately wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest. "Shh, love... Don't cry over me.. I'm not worth it..." He wiped away my tears with his abnormally large hand, looking deeply into my eyes. "Let's stay in today, yeah? You're in no shape for class... We can get to know each other..."

And so we did. I eventually stopped crying as we laid back on my bed, side by side, as he told me about himself. He was from a small place called Holmes Chapel, he had a sister Gemma and a cat called Dusty. His parents were divorced and his mother remarried to a nice man. He was at Seaford for singing, just as I was. Every now and then his hand would brush against mine, causing me to blush.

I told him about myself, too, about being an only child and about my father. I chose to leave my mother out for obvious reasons. I told him about my hobbies of playing instruments and reading; he smiled at that. He put in a few small jokes here and there, a cheeky grin appearing on his face whenever I giggled.

Image


Harry's P.O.V.

I watched Annie sleep next to me, her cheeks flushed slightly as she tossed and turned, her hand finding mine in her sleep. I lifted it to my lips placing a gentle kiss to the soft surface, the sun setting through her window, her digital clock reading 5:40.

A sigh escaped my lips as I laid back myself, staring up at her white ceiling. From the moment I first saw her, I felt something blossom inside of me. Her big glasses, her little nose that turned up ever so slightly at the end, her round moon cheeks and those plump, bright pink lips. Her hair wasn't quite a defined color, not blonde or brunette but having red in it when she stood in the sun. Her big brown eyes that would often turn golden. And her giggle- God, her giggle and the things it did to me. From that moment on, she clouded my every thought.

It hurt deeply when she rejected me, the truthful yet harsh words emitted from her soft-looking lips still echoing in my mind. Just a day ago, I was shagging a true slag that I didn't even fancy, my body and mind wishing it was Annie instead.

I felt something already changing in me after just three days of her in my life, my whole attitude towards females and just life altering completely.

What was this girl doing to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment & subscribe.
- A