Status: Hiatus.

Unrequited

When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you.


Ariel Moore dug her claws into Ren McCormack first chance she got. It was easy for her, she's clearly beautiful and the preachers daughter so everyone in the town loves her. But there was another girl too, a girl who loved Ren right off the bat. Even before he moved down to Bomont, back in Summers when they were little and used to spend the humid Georgia days inseparable from each other. Just like their mothers had all through their childhoods, until Ren's mother packed up and left Bomont.

When I go out, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you.


But of course Shiloh didn't stand a chance when up against Ariel. She could be described as average at best, and was a size ten rather than Ariels size zero. But she wasn't ready to give up the guy. This time she was going to stand up and fight. She was going to win.

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1000 miles
To fall down at your door.


Disclaimer: Highly unnecessary disclaimer time. I don't own Footloose, it's characters, the actors who portray the characters, ect. Don't steal this if for some reason you have the desire to, because I will cut you. Kapesh?