Status: Completed

The Hall of Fame or the Walk of Shame?

The Hall of Fame or the Walk of Shame?

It was third period Tuesday, and Dan was late. Of course he was late for the meanest teacher in the whole damn school. With Hanley, it didn’t matter if you were two minutes late or twenty minutes late; late was late, and late had brutal consequences. Dan sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, picking up his pace.

“S’cuse me, mate?”

Dan sighed again, but stopped. He really didn’t need this right now. Turning around, he nearly thought he’d been hearing things, but then he spotted a boy leaning on the trophy cabinet, half concealed in its shadow. If he hadn’t been looking, Dan would’ve walked right past him – actually, that was exactly what he’d done. He found that hard to believe, though, because even in his hassled state, all Dan could think was that this kid was absolutely gorgeous.

He was tall, probably taller than Dan himself, with really, really sexy hair. Dark brown, a bit of a fringe with an undercut on one side. Dan bit his lip and looked the boy over, not even registering how obvious he was being. Even if he had he wouldn’t have cared, because damn. He was wearing black skinny jeans that made his legs (and ass) looked incredible and a plain white t-shirt with a denim vest, all over blue Vans. Dan’s thoughts had suddenly gone from hurried and terrified to horny and turned on.

“What’s up? Haven’t seen you around before.”

Dan’s voice had gone all husky, the way it does when his mind is reeling with dirty thoughts. Thankfully, though, this boy didn’t know that.

“Uh, yeah, this is only my second day.”

“So I’m guessing you need a hand getting around?”

To anyone listening, it would’ve sounded as though Dan was just being genuinely helpful. And in a way, he kind of was – but he was less concerned with helping this kid out than in helping himself to his irresistible ass. The boy smiled and nodded, looking at his feet.

But not before making eye contact with Dan and smirking slyly to let him know he knew exactly what his angle was.

“What’s your name?” Dan struggled not to call him ‘baby’.

“Josh Franceschi. And yours?”

“Dan Flint.”

Josh grinned. “Sounds like a secret agent.”

Dan laughed quietly, feeling himself starting to like Josh more and more.

“Or a porn star.”

Okay. That made Dan stop laughing. He blinked at Josh, probably looking like a startled puppy, but Josh just smiled innocently.

“I was looking for room E4, do you know where that is?”

It took Dan a second to recover. “E4? That’s downstairs, but there’s not a class in there right now.”

Josh shifted his weight to one hip, and Dan’s eyes immediately fell to his waist. He missed Josh’s cocky grin. “Yeah, I know. Need to catch up on some work.” His tone clearly indicated a challenge, and Dan Flint was never one to back down from a challenge. He raised his eyebrow slightly; he could play this game.

“I thought this was only your second day?”

Josh raised an eyebrow in mock defiance, but the smile playing on his (pink, smooth, oh so fucking kissable) lips betrayed him. Dan sighed, pretending to think hard.

“Tell you what.” He took a step towards Josh, noticing that he needed to tip his head back slightly to look him in the eye. “I’ll show you where E4 is if you don’t mind having a little company.”

Josh breathed a laugh, trying to ignore the effect Dan’s deep, almost gravelly voice was having on his insides (most specifically, the blood flow to certain areas of his body).

“S’long as you make it worth my time.”

“How much time you got, gorgeous?”

Josh practically beamed up at him, and before Dan could even formulate the thought that Josh was the cutest and sexiest thing he’d ever seen, the brunette was grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the staircase.

“Come on, we’re wasting light.”

The two practically flew down the stairs. Dan shouldered the door to E4 open, and it banged off the wall and nearly knocked him over, but Josh was right behind him and before Dan knew what had happened Josh had the door closed and Dan shoved against it, pressing a kiss to his lips and a leg between his.

The kiss was sloppy, and there was far too much teeth, but Dan couldn’t care less because Josh was grinding against his crotch so deliciously, and Josh couldn’t care less because Dan’s hands were pulling the hairs at the base of his neck just the way he liked. Usually, Dan would’ve been embarrassed at how hard he was already, but as Josh pushed their hips together he could feel the taller boy’s significant bulge rubbing against his leg, and it certainly didn’t feel disappointing.

“Fuck Josh, you really wanna do this here?”

Josh chuckled breathlessly. “I’ve always wanted to fuck on a desk. During school hours is just a bonus.”

Dan tried to suppress a moan at Josh’s words, but then Josh was licking and biting and sucking his neck and suddenly he didn’t give a fuck who heard. Josh smirked against Dan’s neck as he heard the outright groan from above him, but he hadn’t yet had his fun and he didn’t want to be caught, so he kissed Dan again, a little more chastely this time. Dan was surprised by the sweetness of the kiss – when Josh wasn’t too frantic to think, he was a damn good kisser.

It was quickly asserted that Josh was a top, and he was pretty dominant too. Mostly by the way Josh practically carried Dan across the room to the teacher’s desk and dropped him on his back – not hard enough to seriously hurt, just enough to let Dan know who was in charge, and that he liked being rough, to which Dan did not object.

Josh sat on the edge of the wooden desk and shrugged his vest off. He nodded to Dan, then to the space directly in front of himself.

“Strip.”

Immediately, Dan hoisted himself off the desk, toeing off his shoes while Josh pulled his shirt off by the collar. Dan silently congratulated himself for wearing his favourite pale blue button-up today. Reaching one hand up to his head, he slowly ran it through his hair as the other began popping buttons.

He’d never given a strip tease before, but he’d watched enough porn to know that slow is good and sexy is better. His shirt hung open now, and his hips had started gyrating of their own volition. Josh was definitely thinking Dan’s name actually was his porn star name. He was certainly sexier than most he’d seen. As Dan reached for the button of his jeans, Josh shook his head.

“Mine first.”

Dan smirked and knelt obediently. Josh watched transfixed as he leant up and caught the button of his jeans between his teeth, popping it open and dragging the zipper down so his mouth was now resting right over Josh’s jean-covered cock. Reaching up, he hooked his thumbs through the belt loops of Josh’s gloriously tight jeans and pulled them down, revealing that Josh had gone commando. Dan caught his eye, but Josh just smiled.

“I don’t like wasting time.”

Dan stood up, struggling to make eye contact instead of just staring at the fucking perfect cock in front of him. “Well, in that case…” he muttered before undoing his own jeans and yanking them off in record time. Josh grinned approvingly at Dan’s lack of underwear. “I see we think alike.”

“What can I say? I’m easy.”

Josh responded by spitting on his hand and wrapping it around Dan’s cock. “Well I’m impatient,” he murmured over Dan’s surprised moan, working his strokes slowly, “so suck my dick and I’ll fuck you good, baby.”

Dan found being ordered around way too hot to protest, so once again he dropped to his knees. There wasn’t any point wasting more time, so he licked his lips, dropped his head and swallowed Josh down in one smooth motion.

Josh groaned loudly, and it was the first time he’d sounded anything but totally in control. The noise was almost animalistic, and Dan got that rush of pride that he’d made a fucking sex god make such a hot sound. Josh ran a hand through Dan’s blonde hair as he started bobbing his head, and Dan moaned unreservedly when Josh’s grip tightened. Josh groaned again – Dan’s mouth seriously felt like it was made to give head. His hand began pressing Dan’s head down to get more, more, more of that feeling, and he nearly yelped in pleasure when Dan’s jaw slackened and his throat loosened to let his cock slide down, down, down until he was totally engulfed in Dan’s mouth.

Now, Dan wasn’t exactly a golden boy outside of school (and evidently not inside school, either), and he’d had plenty of practice with this sort of thing – Josh’s ecstatic moans were a testament to that – but Josh’s cock was thicker than he was used to, and he could only hold it for about ten seconds before he swallowed involuntarily and gagged a little.

Josh saw stars when Dan choked on his dick. “FUCKing hell, Dan!” He couldn’t help pushing Dan down again to hear him gag more, and Dan certainly wasn’t complaining; he just took it like a pro. He pulled his head off quickly to cover three of his fingers in the spit/precum mixture dripping down his chin and mumble “Fuck my mouth” before sucking Josh’s cock again, and if Josh hadn’t thrown his head back in pleasure he would’ve seen Dan reach behind himself and shove two fingers up his tight, perfect ass right off the bat.

“Jesus Christ, Dan,” Josh exclaimed as he slowly started thrusting his hips against his face. “You’re such a fucking whore.” Dan moaned from the combination of the fingers up his ass and Josh’s dirty talk, and Josh’s cock swelled even more from the amazing vibrations. He shoved his cock down Dan’s throat once more, loving the way Dan arched into it, then pulled out completely before he lost it and came down his throat.

Dan whined as Josh slid his cock out of his mouth, but then his fingers found those familiar nerves inside himself and he groaned so loudly he felt his voice going hoarse. Josh stood with his cock in his hand, gazing in awe as the most gorgeous boy he’d ever seen fingered himself right in front of him. He was seriously tempted to just fucking cum on Dan’s face. Holy shit, that would be so fucking hot. He imagined Dan kneeling on the floor, looking up at him with his face dripping in his hot, wet cum…

“Joooooosh, fuck, I need you so bad.”

In about 4 seconds, Josh had pulled Dan to his feet, spun him around and slammed his chest onto the desk so his ass hung over the edge. Dan whimpered as his cock brushed the cool wood underneath him, then gasped in surprise as Josh slapped his ass hard.

“Fuck, your ass looks so fucking good like this.”

Dan moaned, not even able to speak anymore. Josh smirked and spanked him again. “Do you like being spanked, whore?” Dan moaned even louder in response, nodding frantically. “Shut the fuck up, you little slut. Wouldn’t want to be caught, now would we?”

Dan’s needy whine told Josh otherwise.

“Mm, you really are a slut, aren’t you? Maybe you would like to be caught,” Josh mused, his hand wrapping around his own cock and jerking it lazily. “Maybe you like the idea of being fucked in public.” He brought his hand down on Dan’s ass again, hard, and Dan grunted deeply in agreement. “You want to be fucked in public? You want people watching as I make you scream so hard you lose your voice? You want to fucking spill your cum in front of perfect strangers, like the little whore you are?” Josh punctuated his sentence with hard blows to Dan’s reddening cheeks, each one earning sexy little moans and whimpers. He reached up and got a grip on Dan’s hair, pulling his head back and leaning down to hiss “Answer me, bitch,” into his ear.

“Fuck, yes!” Dan moaned, both in response to Josh and because he was too turned on to say anything else. “Fuck yes, Josh, please.” Josh let go, satisfied. “That’s better,” he murmured, almost condescendingly, as he reached for his vest and the pocket that held the lube. His cock was probably still wet enough from Dan’s blowjob, but he didn’t want to hurt him. Plus, all he wanted was to hear more moans of ecstasy from the blonde.

It was mostly due to Josh’s impatience that he didn’t bother stretching Dan before he fucked him, but to be fair, Dan had been fingering himself into a fucking mess not a minute earlier. And Dan didn’t need to be stretched again anyways, if the drawn-out, whore-ish moan he let out when Josh pushed in was anything to go by. Josh stopped when his hips were pressed against Dan’s ass cheeks to give him a chance to adjust, but Dan immediately whined out a “Go, just fucking fuck me”, so in no time at all Josh was pulling almost all the way out then slamming back in as hard as he could.

It was a good thing Josh had thought to put a hand over Dan’s mouth, because the blonde literally screamed as Josh’s first thrust pounded his prostate dead on. Josh grinned, feeling slightly proud of himself, then he anchored one foot on the desk beside Dan’s writhing body and his other hand on his shoulder and just fucking went for it. His hips were ramming into Dan’s already sore ass cheeks, but all Dan could feel was the way his entire body was fucking on fire whenever Josh hit that spot – which was every thrust. Even his fingertips were tingling, and he struggled to get his arms to reach out and grab the other edge of the desk, just because he needed some to hold onto.

Every time Josh hit the blonde’s prostate, he’d feel him tighten around his cock, and it was taking all his self-restraint not to just cum right then. Dan screamed into Josh’s hand again, and Josh smirked as he drove into his ass faster and harder than even he’d thought he could. Josh felt Dan’s shoulder tense, and he knew he was about to come – hard, by the sound of things.

Dan moaned long and loud, his entire body tensing before he finally released onto the desk, his orgasm lasting longer than any he’d ever had. He was barely even coming down from his high before Josh was pulling out and spinning him around and onto his knees. Dan only had time to close his eyes and open his mouth before he felt Josh’s warm cum shoot onto his cheek and in his mouth, accompanied by an unrestrained moan of his name and a few curses.

Dan sighed, exhausted but so fucking satisfied, as he felt Josh’s cum drip from his jaw onto his collarbone. He opened his eyes to see Josh, who looked fucking wrecked, reach out and wipe his own cum off Dan’s chest, then hold it out to him. The blonde sucked his fingers almost reverently, loving how Josh tasted. Then Josh surprised him by kneeling down in front of him, licking the cum from his cheek and kissing him like his life depended on it. Dan moaned into the kiss, from the taste of Josh’s cum and his tongue and the way the kiss was just so fucking dirty and yet so … nice.

Both boys were panting and grinning when they pulled apart, and Josh couldn’t resist pressing another quick peck to Dan’s lips before he stood up and started gathering their clothes. Dan leant back against the desk, too spent to stand.

“Man, you really fucking came hard, didn’t you?”

Dan craned his neck to see Josh looking at his cum, which was still kind of splattered on the desk. Ew.

“Fuck off, so did you.” Josh chuckled, making sure Dan was watching him as he ran a finger through it and sucked it clean.

“Oh come on, you’re gonna make me hard again and I don’t think I can handle that.”

Josh laughed at Dan’s childish voice, pulling his jeans on and tossing Dan his bundle of clothes before going to search for tissues. Dan had to lean on the desk to be able to hoist himself up before he got dressed, and he knew he’d be sore as fuck tomorrow, but quite frankly he’d be glad of the pain. Something to remind him of the best fuck of his life.

Josh came back with a box of tissues and wiped the desk off, then bent down and wiped up his own cum which had missed its target and landed on the ground before throwing the tissues into the bin gingerly. Dan announced that they still had about ten minutes before the bell went, and Josh leant against the desk with his legs slightly apart.

“Come here,” he mumbled to Dan, who walked over to him straight away. Josh pulled him between his legs and held his face, smiling at him. Dan couldn’t help smiling back; Josh just looked to fucking happy. “I think we should do that again.”

Dan chuckled. “Without a doubt.”

Josh smiled wider, then leant in and kissed Dan. Properly. No teeth, not too much tongue, and nobody’s cum. Just a genuine kiss that made both boys’ hearts start racing once again, in a totally different way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a little proud of this one, actually, because it's under 3,000 words and I usually write way too much. As usual, let me know what you think.