Death's Kat

Watching

Standing across the street from the town’s high school is a man dressed in black. The parking lot is filled with boys running around messing with the girls who yell at them. Students slowly spilt up into groups of only their friends. A hint of a smile comes to his lips. Eyes dart around searching through the girls until they land on one, her. Walking with a small group of friends across the lot, all laughing and messing around.

“Milord, are you sure she is the one?” A male voice breaks the man’s thoughts. The man turns to the speaker.

“Yes she is the one and by tomorrow she will be mine,” he says as a hand runs through his hair. “There is no second guessing about it. Jett make sure everything is ready for her arrival tomorrow.”

"When will she be arriving?” Jett steps forward toward the Lord. Studying the boy before him he laughs.

“Tomorrow night she will join us.” At this thought a small spark of joy runs through his body. Its just the thought itself of having her that makes him happy.

“Shall she have her own room or share yours?”

What do you think boy? Would you use your head!” Anger builds up in his chest. How stupid can this boy be he thinks.

“Forgive me milord. I will prepare both rooms. Is there anything else you wish to have done?” The boy backs away from the angry man.

“No just prepare the rooms for tomorrow. If I need anything else I shall call upon you. Now go. Leave me be,” he waves the boy away. A small bow is given before he vanishes into thin air. Eyes wander back to the girl. The man in black watches as a boy hugs her tightly to him. Another girl sweeps in steeling her away and heads off in the direction of the street. Both girls turn giving one last wave before turning their attention to the walk ahead of them.

Without a doubt she is the one. She will be his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry first chapter is short working on more later.