Status: Comment. Subscribe. Recommend.

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Part 1: Went Up The Water Spout

I wasn't always like this. Not with the scars of broken dreams and the stiches from the removal of my heart. It was ripped from me, taken by the sons of a bitch who decided my life was deserving of such tampering. He fondled with a fire, groped the one thing that I love more than all. I am but one man- one face in a never ending sea of billions- with on heart- complete with bandages and marks- yet held together by my two beloved. I am no soldier- although my face, my arms, my legs...my heart all say differently. The art drawn on my body- both seen and unseen- attest to the life I was forced to lead.
In tears I slept. In a mental suicide I walked. I dreams I reached. Reached out for the ghost of my mother and that of my brother. Reached out for the ghost of myself for I am without a heart- without love. Between my lungs sits an empty vessel. The ghost of myself was seen somewhere down the river with my beloved where the masked man strides. My heart sits there, blood gushing from its now open wounds, tears falling from its face, with no reason to beat any longer. I was unable to live any longer. Neither was the soul of the masked man who snatched from me. He deserved what was handed him. I am not apologetic. When I mourn, it is not for him. He took lives and failed to justify it. And we all know that the land with witch our allegance stands is based on proper judicial action. Now that it was handled, I can rest knowing mine was justified. Now mine can sleep in peace.
I do apologize to the family affected- the mothers, the brothers, those with no say in the matter, however. he was responsible for three deaths- he snatched away their beings. My Lord once said do unto others that which you want done unto you.
I obeyed him.
I avenged my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Something new. Looking forward to your comments.