Dreams Are Telling Us...?

Adventure...

Chains kept me from lifting my arms and legs properly and I swallowed what saliva I could down my very dry throat, "She should be punished!" My strange eyes darted around the room at the many faceless people surrounding me, all shouting nonsense and whatnot making me very fidgety and wanting to hide away from their scrutinizing eyes.

I crouched closer to the ground taking note to the guards walking towards me to release me of these very annoying shackles, once they had them unlocked and me on my feet I darted away. I ran as fast as my long legs would take me through many streets and passing many cars dodging each with such speed I felt almost invincible.

I growled at the scent of someone following after me their presence was very strong and had me on edge I tensed but relaxed instantly at seeing trees bundled together and spreading across the fields behind a food place. I hurried behind the building hiding in the bushes before looking around carefully noticing that no one appeared to have seen me but were staring curiously at the rather muscled male that ran by the food place.

I looked around quietly before walking into the tree filled area and listening for the familiar sound of waves to hit my ears once I got far enough from that bloody car riddled environment. "Hey!" I heard someone shout and ran dodging trees and other fallen things in my way adrenaline aiding my speed to move faster.

The sound of hooves had me slowing down and looking to my right found a beautiful chestnut colored Clydesdale, his blue eyes holding such wisdom it had me looking at him again. I watched him carefully as he ran beside me his head lifting as he let a snort leave his nostrils his front body lowering a bit as if gesturing I hurry and climb on his back.

Nodding I climb atop and hold on remembering the lessons I had taken as a young child my thighs tightening just enough to keep myself from slipping off his bare back it appeared as if I did not seem to slow him down like I thought I would. His muscles worked and appeared not a sweat had broken out over his back or his neck as he seemed to move faster with me sitting atop his back...
♠ ♠ ♠
I Know For Sure I'm Missing Pieces, But I Can't Seem To Remember The Rest....