Status: Being written; updates when I can; active <3

When Love Met Destruction

Ch. 1

College parties were not her thing at all. But of course, her friend insisted they go.

“Come on, Quinn.” Her friend, Willow, whined. “We’ve been in college for three months and haven’t been to one college party yet. Please?”

Quinn sighed as she tied her long red hair up in a ponytail. All she really wanted to do was stay in her dorm room, drink tea and cuddle up on the couch to watch Project Runway.

“Okay, fine.” She gave in. “But don’t expect me to go crazy or anything. I’m only going so you don’t go alone and in case you need an escort home.”

Willow cheered, taking her by the hand and dragging her into her bedroom. Quinn sat down at the end of the bed as Willow began throwing dress after dress at her, asking which one would look best and which one she wanted to wear as well. Quinn was majoring in fashion and Willow only trusted Quinn’s intuition with clothes.

Quinn examined each item of clothing before holding up a strapless, shiny black dress. “This one. Most definitely this one. And wear your leather jacket with it. It’ll look like perfection.”

Willow smiled and took the dress from Quinn before going to change. “Hurry up and find something to wear!” Willow called back to her before leaving the room. “The party starts in an hour!”

Quinn sifted through the large pile of many different colored dresses before picking out a cute little purple dress with a sweetheart neckline. She decided that she should at least look decent in case there were any cute guys there and purple complimented her hair color the best.

*****


The streets of New York were always buzzing with people, even at nine o’clock at night. The city never sleeps, they say.

When Quinn and Willow arrived at the party, there already seemed to be over a hundred people there. The music shook the entire house and inside, it was so stuffy that you could barely breathe. Quinn had no idea where she was going so she followed Willow through the sea of sweaty bodies but in all honesty, she didn’t think Willow knew where she was going either.

“Um, hello? Test, test?” A voice sounded through the loud speakers at the front of the room, causing everyone to hush. Quinn and Willow looked up at the stage to see a very familiar face.

“Is that…?”

“I think it is!”

“So, uh, we’re Motionless In White and this song is called Abigail.” The lead singer, who the two girls knew as Chris Motionless, said into the microphone.

“What are they doing at a college party?” Willow asked and Quinn just shrugged. “Come on! Let’s get closer!” Willow grabbed Quinn's hand and pulled her through the crowd to the stage.

No one else there seemed to know who Motionless In White was but Quinn and Willow knew practically every post hardcore, rock and metal band out there. Quinn gazed up at the stage and her eyes traveled to the keyboardist, Josh Balz. She couldn’t take her eyes off him. And it seemed he couldn’t take his eyes off her either.
♠ ♠ ♠
New fan fic! My friend and I are writing fan fics for each other and I figured oh why not post it on mibba. Everyone seems to love my other BVB fan fics so why not start another one with Motionless In White? My friend actually requested that I write about Balz so yeah haha she's writing mine about Jaime and Pierce The Veil. I'm going to try and encourage her to post it (: Anyway, comments? I'll try and keep up with this story and update when I can. I have two active BVB fics right now so I'm doing a lot of writing haha