Status: Being written; updates when I can; active <3

When Love Met Destruction

Ch. 15

Quinn felt a pain in her chest as she dropped to her knees beside Josh, the dagger still implanted in his chest and blood pouring out all over the white floor.

"What have you done?!" She shouted at Justin, black tears staining her cheeks.

"I... I saved you... Didn't I?" Justin looked from the bleeding keyboardist to his sobbing ex-girlfriend. "He was going to hurt you, and--"

"No!" Quinn shouted at him. "He was the sweetest guy I have ever met." More tears dropped onto Josh's dirt smeared face. "I... I loved him." She announced. Quinn hovered over Josh's lifeless body as everyone watched with solemn eyes.

His eyes flickered open for just a moment. "Quinn..." He managed to croak out. "I love you so much." And his eyes closed again.

"No, Josh, please. Wake up." Quinn begged. "Please, you can't leave me. I love you. I really love you."

An 'aww' escaped from Willow's lips as she clung to Chris's side. Quinn stood up and began walking over to them.

"Let's just go..." Quinn looked down at the ground and continued walking but stopped when she realized no one was following. "Guys, what's going on--" She turned around to see Josh's body being lifted off the ground by an invisible force. It was like the scene from Beauty and the Beast. A whirlpool of light enclosed him as his body was lifted higher and higher off the ground. Light began to encircle Chris soon after and the rest of the band. Willow and Quinn clung to one another as they watched their boyfriends being enclosed by this unknown force.

"What's going on?" Willow asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

Quinn just shook her head, unable to speak of what she was witnessing in front of her. There was a big flash and the light disappeared as Josh's body was placed down on the floor again. Everyone gathered around him but they let Quinn in first. She knelt beside him and placed her hand on his cheek. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled at the sight of her face.

"You broke the spell." He said, sitting up.

Quinn looked confused. "Wh-What spell?" She asked.

Josh stood up and smiled at his band mates. "I'm not a dark angel anymore. I'm not a fallen angel anymore. None of us are and it's all thanks to you, Quinn."

"Thank you?" She was still incredibly confused as to what had just occurred.

"Let's go." Josh said, taking her by the hand. "I'll explain on the way."

They walked out through the gates of heaven but Quinn stopped everyone. "Wait, I forgot something."

She turned around and ran back to Mitch, wrapping him in a hug. "I wish you could come back with us. We all miss you down there."

Mitch smiled and nodded. "I know. I'm always watching over you guys. Let everyone know down there that I miss them too and that I'm always right on your shoulder if you ever need me."

Quinn smiled and hugged him tighter. She felt his arms wrap around her too in a hug before she let go and walked back to Josh and the group.

Willow waved goodbye to Mitch and with a snap of his fingers, they all disappeared. The next thing they knew, they were all back in Willow and Quinn's dorm room as if none of this had ever happened.

"Will you please explain to me what the hell just happened?" Quinn asked Josh.

He laughed and led her over to the couch. They sat down and he began his explanation. "When we first started the band, people would call us Satanic because of what our music sounded like. They would shun us, tell us to go to hell, that type of stuff. So one night, we were performing and something weird happened with the stage lights and our amps. Everything started smoking and we didn't know what was going on. The crowd couldn't see anything but we could see before us, the Devil himself. He told us our music pleased him and he put a curse on us that turned us into his dark angels. He turned us into destruction. Ever since then, we've been that way. The myth is that no one could ever love a dark angel. If someone came along that learned to love a dark angel, the spell on all would be broken and we would all be freed. You saved us. Your love for me set us free."

All Quinn could do was sit there and process everything. "But I'm just Quinn Harley. I enjoy tea, drawing and music. I'm nothing special, really."

Josh smiled. "But to me, you are." He kissed her gently. He felt a sense of relief. Order in his destructive life had finally been restored.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is still one more chapter I want to do so don't give up on me yet! It will probably be a short chapter and I didn't want to put it into this one because I wanted to make it it's own separate one. But yeah, so one more and then I'm done.

Shout outs:

-PTVTea
-Tonibear
-cr3ature_
-SewYourEyesShut
-wewillrise_

Thank you all sooo much for your comments. I really do appreciate it. I'll try and get that last chapter up as soon as I can (: