Status: Being written; updates when I can; active <3

When Love Met Destruction

Ch. 16

Ever since their whole crazy adventure, Quinn and Willow were still a little on edge. When there was a knock on the door to their dorm room, the girls started fighting over who should answer it.

“I got the door the last time. It’s your turn.” Willow reasoned.

Quinn groaned. “Fine. But if something happens to me, I blame you.”

Quinn walked to the door and placed her hand on the handle. She slowly turned the knob and opened the door to reveal Josh standing in the door way smiling. Chris had come along as well, mostly just to see Willow again.

“Hey!” Quinn exclaimed, pulling him into a hug. “I wasn’t expecting you here. I thought you guys had finally booked your first tour?”

“We did,” Josh confirmed. “But I had to see you before I left because there was something I wanted to do.”

Quinn looked at Willow who shrugged. She had no idea what was going on either. She was just happy to see Chris.

“What would that be?” Quinn asked, skepticism apparent in her voice.

“Just come on.” Josh took her by the hand and led her out of the dorm room and out to the car waiting for them outside. Willow and Chris followed along.

“What are we doing here?” Quinn asked when they pulled up in front of a tattoo parlor.

“I have a friend who’s a tattooist and I got my license so he was going to let me give you that tattoo you drew. You know, the one you showed me when we first met that day in class.” Josh explained.

“I’ll get something, too.” Willow said, “That way you won’t be alone.”

“And I’ll hold both your hands if it makes you feel better.” Chris put in. Both girls smiled and followed Josh inside.

“Hey, bro!” Josh greeted his friend when they went inside and introduced Quinn to him as his girlfriend. That made her stomach do flips at the sound of the word girlfriend leaving his lips.

Each girl was seated near each other so they would be able to still talk and wince at the pain together. When Balz had finished Quinn’s tattoo, she was overjoyed. She had never seriously thought about actually going through with it but it looked perfect. It was exactly how she had wanted it to look.

At the end of the day, Chris and Josh had to leave for a few months for their tour. It gave Quinn and Willow a chance to get back into the regular routine of their old lives. Before any of this, they had been two normal girls just trying to get through each day that came at them. They had been on one massive rollercoaster. With the discovery of angels and dark angels, meeting Mitch, being kidnapped and breaking up a war, their whole lives had been turned upside down. But I suppose that’s what happens when love falls for destruction.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's not the best ending... I wrote it kind of fast because I'm meeting up with my friend in a couple hours or so and she's expecting this and I was also up until almost 3 AM so I'm a little tired haha but I honestly don't think it would get much better than this if I re-wrote it so this is going to be it. I hope you guys liked it though! And if you want, could you check out my other stuff? It's mostly Black Veil Brides so I understand if you don't want to read it for whatever reason. I also started a Pierce The Veil one so if you like them, maybe check it out? Thanks again for reading this! Oh, and if you guys wanted another Motionless In White story, I can do one and I'll take requests for plots or story lines. You can just PM me or leave a comment on this story. Whatever works for you.

-Tonibear
-PTVTea
-cr3ature_

Thanks guys for the comments! They're really appreciated! (: