Status: We'll see how it goes...

Through Another's Eyes

Adrian and Delany Leeman have never known a settled family life, what with their parents constantly fighting. When a fight goes a little too far, the two need to be placed into another home. Their only other realtive is the aunt that never knew they exsisted. The only problem is the aunt's line of work...
Cassidy Treymane knows horses, not kids. But when her sister's children are left without a guardian, she can't just turn her back to them. Apon taking them in, she realizes just how hard it's going to be to be a mom, especially with these two scarred children, but thinks she has just the thing to bring them out of their shells...

NOTE: THIS STORY IS JUST ON THE VERGE OF BEING PG, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT IT SHOULD BE RATED PG-13 PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN CHANGE IT.
  1. Prologue
    Adrian heard the harsh sound of wood splintering as the door parted with the frame. The door swung back and hit the wall like the report of a rifle.
  2. Chapter 1
    “I’m not exactly sure what you’re talking about officer. I don’t have any children or know anyone that does…”
  3. Chapter 2
    Of course they’d gone through her records. They probably knew what brand of tampon she bought too.
  4. Chapter 3
    Cassidy blinked. Was that a fourteen-year-old boy saying he didn’t want to eat? And that he knew how to cook?
  5. Chapter 4
    Cassidy looked Adrian directly in the eye, all semblance of a smile gone. “Every horse, just like every person, is good for something."
  6. Chapter 5
    He took advantage of Cassidy’s forced slackening of the lead to come back down on all four feet and charge forward, ripping the lead from Cassidy’s hands and run directly towards Adrian.
  7. Chapter 6
    He flicked his black-tipped ears back and forth and finally, took a step towards the boy.
  8. Chapter 7
    Cassidy’s chin went up a notch as if preparing to take a punch and giving her attacker a target.
  9. Chapter 8
    As Cassidy was talking, one part of her mind was calling her a hypocrite.
  10. Chapter 9
    “Do you guys want to live with me?” Cassidy asked worriedly.
  11. Epilogue
    Adrian smiled down at the woman who had changed his life forever. “Thanks Cass,” he said.