Status: I'm having a lot of fun writing this story!

Love at Dusk

Destiny

“She’s waking up boss,” I heard someone say.

I opened my eyes and squirmed under the gaze of a guy with dark grey hair and red eyes, a guy with a Halloween mask on, and two girls. One with long blonde hair and the other with long light brown hair.

“Are you okay?” The girl with light brown hair asked me. She had a sweet, pleasant sounding voice.

I shook my head, “Where am I?”

“In the Akatsuki’s base,” I heard the girl with blonde hair say. Only I realized she wasn’t a girl. The girl had a deep masculine voice.

“A-are you a guy?” I asked looking straight at him.

The blonde looked put off, “Yes.”

I blinked my eyes rapidly and tried clearing my head. “What is the Akatsuki?” I asked the grey haired man.

“We’re an evil organization. I’m surprised you haven’t heard of us,” he replied.

I gulped an evil organization? I glanced at the girl who had appeared sweet at first. She had to be evil too. But she didn’t seem bad, she seemed nice.

She smiled at me. “I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking we’re truly evil but Hidan over there exaggerates a lot. We’re not so bad.”

My eyes widened, how had she known I was thinking that?

The girl laughed at my look, “I know because I thought they were evil too. That is until I met Deidara.”

She gazed fondly at the guy with the long blonde hair and he turned scarlet. Were they dating? I thought with a shock.

“Why did those two guys kidnap me then?” I asked still wary.

“You mean Itachi and Kisame?” She questioned.

“Are those their names?” I asked.

The girl nodded and then Deidara responded. “Pain has his reasons. I’m sorry but he hasn’t disclosed that information yet.”

I scowled, “Look I’m not staying here. You can’t just go around kidnapping people and expect them to do what you like.”

Deidara smirked, “She’s got spunk, like you Eya.”

Eya, the sweet girl, laughed.

I still wasn’t convinced that I should be here though. Frowning, I replied, “Why are you laughing? You don’t think I’m actually thinking of staying, are you?”

Eya stopped laughing and looked seriously at me.

“You don’t have a choice,” I heard a deep familiar voice say.

I whirled my head around and saw none other than Itachi. He was with his friend, Kisame.

Glaring, I gave him a hard look, “I’m not your pet. You can’t keep me against my will.”

Itachi got near me and laughed manically, “Just watch us.”

My heart beat faster and my blood began to boil. How dare him! He was an arrogant prick. I got up then and started to walk to my right.

Itachi chuckled and said, “You’re going the wrong way dear.”

I narrowed my eyes, “Shut up.” I crossed my arms across my chest and he smirked at me.

“Cute,” he said.

“I’m not trying to be cute,” I replied curtly.

He snickered, “Well whether you like it or not this is your new home.”

“This will never be my home,” I said shooting daggers his way.

At that moment a man with orange hair walked up to me and frowned, “Is Kagami causing trouble?”

“Who the hell are you?” I asked my temper already erupting.

The man looked taken a back and then laughed, “Looks like she is.”

“Answer my question,” I said angrily.

He scoffed, “I’m Pain A.K.A. the boss around here.”

“Oh really?” I said a nasty smile unfolding on my face. “Why did you bring me here?” I asked with attitude.

Pain sighed, “I know you won’t believe me but I asked Itachi and Kisame to bring you here because it was prophesized that you would birth a child who would possess an uncanny array of abilities that would ultimately help us reach our goal.”

I gaped at him, “I-I’m going to birth a child who can do that?”

He nodded and I scoffed. “Yeah fucking right, I don’t even have a boyfriend. Smart move there Pain, bring the girl who’s never had a boyfriend and tell her she’s going to birth a child like that.”

Pain’s eyes widened. “You really don’t have a boyfriend?”

I laughed, “No. What are you dumb?”

He glared at me and let out a deep sigh. “I guess that seer was wrong. But I know she said you would have a child who could help us.”

I laughed, "She was wrong!"

Pain shook his head, “I’m not sure and until I know that for certain I’m not letting you out of our clutches.”

“You can’t do that!” I shrieked.

“Yes I can. You may think you have free will but as of now Kagami, you are our guinea pig.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about this second chapter? I tried to make it unique.