Status: I'm having a lot of fun writing this story!

Love at Dusk

Chemistry

“Why are we playing this stupid game?” I asked feeling annoyed.

“Because it’s fun!” Konan replied exuberantly.

“It’s not fair though, Eya and Deidara aren’t playing,” I whined.

“That’s because they’re a couple and they don’t want to play,” she remarked.

“Well I don’t want to play either,” I said pouting.

“They have an excuse, what’s yours?” She questioned.

Scowling I said, “How about because I don’t like anyone here.”

Konan pouted, “You can’t mean that. What about Itachi?”

I snorted, “Especially him.”

“You know I’m still here,” he said sullenly.

“Okay, I’ll go first,” Konan stated.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Sasori. He chuckled and got up. The two of them went into the closet for seven minutes of heaven.

While they were in there Hidan started hitting on me. “Hey Kagami, you look nice today,” he said wiggling his eyebrows.

I felt ill. Why was he flirting with me?

“Hidan knock it off,” Itachi said his gaze dark.

Why did Itachi care? I thought.

Hidan glanced over at Itachi. “Why? I thought you didn’t like Kagami,” he replied.

“I don’t and I know for a fact you don’t either,” he answered.

Hidan scoffed, “That’s preposterous. She’s beautiful, why wouldn’t I like her?”

Itachi glared, “Stop lying Hidan.”

Hidan gave Itachi a look, “I’m not.”

“Yeah right,” he said.

Things were heating up between Hidan and Itachi when Konan and Sasori came out of the
closet. Their clothes were rumpled up and their hair was all over the place.

Konan sat down and so did Sasori. She fixed her clothes and hair then turned to Itachi.

“Your turn dude,” she said.

Itachi sighed but spun the bottle. When it landed on me his eyes widened. I stiffened and sat there staring at the bottle pointing at me.

“Okay Itachi, Kagami go play seven minutes of heaven,” Konan replied.

Itachi sat there dumbly for a full minute. Then he seemed to shake it off and got up. I rose to my feet as well and made my way to the closet.

The door closed behind me and Itachi started talking, “I know you don’t like me Kagami so we don’t have to do anything.”

“No, the point of the game is to do stuff with each other. I don’t want to just sit here and do nothing,” I answered.

“Okay if you say so,” Itachi said confused.

Itachi went near me and brushed his lips against mine for a brief minute. In that minute, however, I felt a spark of electricity. I backed away then, shaking.

“That was weird,” Itachi muttered.

“You can say that again,” I said.

“Did you feel that too?” He asked me seriously.

“Yeah, I felt a spark,” I admitted.

“I thought we were polar opposites though,” he stated.

“Me too but that kiss said something different,” I replied.

“Do you maybe want to try it again?” He questioned.

“I suppose it couldn’t hurt,” I said.

I felt Itachi kiss me again, only longer this time and deeper. This time I felt a rush of adrenaline and a tingling sensation on my lips.

When the kiss was over Itachi said, “Okay so I wasn’t imagining it. There really is chemistry.”

I shook my head, “How though? We don’t even like each other.”

“Our bodies are saying otherwise,” he said.

“It’s weird though, because I’ve never had this much fun before. At least not with a man,” I responded.

Itachi chuckled, “You need to get out more then.”

I frowned, “Hey don’t make fun of me. I’ve just never felt this way towards anyone before.”

“Are you serious?” He said surprise entering his voice.

“Yeah, I’ve kissed guys before but I never felt like this before,” I replied.

Itachi laughed, “Interesting. Let me try that again then.”

Before I could object Itachi’s lips meshed into mine and I felt that same tingling sensation. While we were kissing the door was flung open and I heard several members whistle.

Itachi pulled away leaving me dizzy feeling.

He walked out of the closet and I trailed behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh the story line is spicing up! Lol. Seriously though guys, what do you think?