Status: Working On It

Got a Little Work to Do

7

"Rickie!" I heard someone yell, running up to me. Oh great. "Hey Hunter, why are you still up?" "I couldn't sleep, I was just so amped. What about you?" "Same reason." Oh my gosh, why am I wearing this right now, I look like a hobo, why-wait, it's just Hunter, why should I care? Oh but its Hunter. I feel so ugly. "Do you wanna watch a movie? Everyone on my bus wants to sleep and I am wide awake." "Yeah that'd be great, come on my bus." "I'm just gonna run into the gas station to buy some junk, you want anything?" "I'm good thanks," "Alright I'll be right there." he flashed me a smile and ran into the gas station.

When he came back in I led him onto my bus. "Wow, yours is so nice!" "Thanks, I think it'll do for now," I smiled. "Wow, you even have your own room!? That's sick!" "I know, it's so comfy too, considering it's a tour bus," "You've slept on one before?" "Yeah, for a couple nights." Way to bring up touring Hunter. "What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked. "Uhm, doesn't matter to me, pick anything." We picked a random movie and went to sit down on the couch. I was freezing cold but was too lazy to go get my blanket.

Hunter and I sat next to each other awkwardly. We started out on opposite sides of the couch, our backs slightly facing each other. It was so awkward. As the movie grew on we inched closer and closer to the centre. I leaned forward to fix my shirt and when I leaned back, Hunters arm was around my waist. I naturally started to lean on him. and eventually into him. We were so close together and I could feel his breathing on my head. He smelt so good! I wonder if he could feel my heart beat. At one part we both jumped and made eye contact, we both smiled at each other and leaned in for a kiss. This kiss felt different from any other we had shared before. It sent my body chills and felt amazing! One kiss lead to another and we started making out right there.

Hunter is a good kisser and knew exactly what he was doing. I was sitting up so it wasn't as awkward for us to kiss. Once the movie was over, he pulled apart to look at me. He brushed my hair back out of my face and just stared into my eyes. His hands were around my neck and lower back, massaging it. "What are you looking at?" I asked him. "How beautiful you are." I instantly started to blush. I turned away a bit from blushing, until he guided my chin back to facing him with his finger and he kissed me. After out makeout we both knew we should go to bed. I walked back to my bed and Hunter stayed on my couch. "Good night Rickie, sweet dreams," "Night Hunter"

When we woke up Hunter was watching tv cuddled in a blanket. "Good morning," he smiled brightly. "Good morning, how was your sleep?" "Really good actually, you?" "Same, what are you watching?" "The news." I took a seat next to him, his hand instinctivly rubbing my lower back. "Sparks flew last night at the Brad Paisely concert last night both on stage and off. Last night marked the first concert of Brad's new tour, performing to a sold out crowd. Both opening acts Hunter Hayes and Rickie Rivers killed it on stage, and even did a couple of duets together. There seemed to be outstanding chemistry between the two, and last night he was seen getting onto her tour bus! Could this be countrys new hot young couple? We will keep you update." the host smiled. Hunter turned off the tv and said, "well then. You want some toast?" He always makes me laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Please let me know your thoughts! :)