Status: Attempting to actually write this one. Yes, go ahead and laugh, I'm laughing at myself. Updates will be however often my friend can force them out of me :P

Beautiful Mistakes

It was a rainy night. I had just found out my boyfriend had been cheating on me, and it wasn’t the greatest break up. I was heartbroken, so my best friend, Nick, came over. We were young, foolish and immature. We made a few mistakes that night. We started drinking and I felt good for a while. My emotions were running high, and soon one thing lead to another and we made the biggest mistake my sixteen year old self could make.

And like any mistake, I had to deal with the consequences.

This one was a bit more permanent than others.

I got pregnant.

Image

© thunder rain 2012 ; all rights reserved.

I do not own any of the Jonas, Lovato, Gomez clan or any other famous person. Anything non-famous recognizable is either used with permission, coincidental, or used to make the story more realistic. I own any O/C's I may have, my plot and my writing itself. Plagiarizing ain't cool man.

Contains language, sexual themes, and anything else I want to throw in. Rated R to be on the safe side, I almost never can write I strictly PG-13 story, but I guess I'd be fine with society's idea of PG-13 nowadays :P But still.
  1. einn ;
    Icelandic - one
  2. dva ;
    Croatian - two
  3. trei ;
    Romanian - three