Status: Attempting to actually write this one. Yes, go ahead and laugh, I'm laughing at myself. Updates will be however often my friend can force them out of me :P

Beautiful Mistakes

einn ;

It had been a couple months since Nick and I’s “party”. It was awkward the next day, and we both regretted it. We decided just to act like it never happened – neither of us wanted it to ruin our friendship.

Image

School had finally ended and I was on my way back home. I had been feeling nauseous all day and gotten a dizzy spell once. But I figured I was just getting sick. I got home and the smell of eggs and bacon my mother was cooking, make me sick to my stomach. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. My mom rushed in, worry etched on her face.

“Demi, are you okay?” She asked me, smoothing my hair.

“Yeah, I think so.” I said.

I washed my mouth out, a little wobbly from vomiting but other than that feeling fine.

“Are you sick, Demi? Is this the first time you’ve thrown up today?” Mom tended to worry over things.

“I don’t know. I’ve been feeling nauseous today and had a dizzy spell once but I never actually threw up, and then I smelled those eggs…” I trailed off, looking at my mother, wondering what was going on.

She rubbed my back, “I think you’re getting sick sweetie. Just take it easy and I’ll go do something about the food.”

I nodded and she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to kind of get the setting going...

in the description of every chapter, I'll post the language of the chapter title and what number it is. I thought this would be fun for me ^.^ It'll be lots of different languages.

Demi's outfit.
Word count: 232