Status: Attempting to actually write this one. Yes, go ahead and laugh, I'm laughing at myself. Updates will be however often my friend can force them out of me :P

Beautiful Mistakes

dva ;

The next day at school, my other best friend, Selena, and I were sitting outside during our free period. There weren’t many people outside and we were alone by a tree. I told Selena about the vomiting yesterday, and that I also had this morning. When I told her everything, she looked at my questioningly, thinking to herself.

Her mouth fell open in a sudden gasp, and I turned to look at her, startled. “Demi, you aren’t pregnant are you?”

“W-what?”

“You were dizzy; you have what sounds like morning sickness and you vomit when you smell certain foods.” She pointed out softly. “Demi, I think you’re pregnant.”

My eyes widened as I though about it. It did sound a lot like pregnancy. But I couldn’t be pregnant, could I? No, the only time I’d ever had sex was with Nick. And that was a couple months ago…

“Oh God, no.” I groaned and put my head against the tree, shaking it as I tried to convince myself I couldn’t be pregnant. But now that the idea was in my head, I knew it was true.

She put her arm around me and pulled me into a hug. “Don’t get too stressed, we can go take a test and find out first. Then you can go from there.”

I nodded and sighed, resting my head on her shoulder instead of the rough bark of the tree. “Okay,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count: 244