Status: Attempting to actually write this one. Yes, go ahead and laugh, I'm laughing at myself. Updates will be however often my friend can force them out of me :P

Beautiful Mistakes

trei ;

I couldn’t believe they would kick their own daughter out of the house. I was shocked, and sad, and hopeless, and pissed as hell. Tears were streaming down my face, as I threw my bags into the back of my truck. I opened the door to the cab and slammed it shut, shoving the key into the ignition and twisting it to start the engine. I pulled out of the driveway, into the harsh rain and drove away from the place I’d called home.

I didn’t know where I was going. The rain seemed to match the flow of tears as I hit the gas. I knew I was speeding, and it was really reckless of me especially since I was now not the only person inhabiting my body. I couldn’t even see clearly, between the tears coming down my face and the splatters of rain against the windshield. I realized where I’d been driving to: Nick’s house. I slowed the car, pulling into the driveway at a much slower speed. Now that I had burned off some anger, I felt a lot of sadness and hopelessness. Once I’d parked, I got out of the car and closed the door, leaning against it while I cried as the rain soaked my clothes.

I heard a door open and my name being called. Then I heard footsteps and saw a blurry image of my best friend, Nick Jonas, hurrying to me in the pouring rain with an umbrella.

“Demi?” He finally reached me and put the umbrella over both of our heads.

I looked up at him and began sobbing. I quickly took the two steps separating us and wrapped my arms around him, burying my face into his chest. I didn’t care if I got him wet and cold for the moment, and I knew he didn’t either.

“What’s wrong Dems?” He asked softly, the worry coating his voice.

I just shook my head and sobbed, and even though he helped create this mess I couldn’t be mad at him right then. I couldn’t hate him, as he wrapped his muscular arms around me and held me close. He didn’t pressure me to tell him anything, knowing I would tell eventually.

“Come on, Dems; let’s get you inside and in some warm clothes.”

He held onto me as he led me inside and into his room. I took a shower, warming up and calming down. I kept thinking about if I was going to tell him, what I was even going to tell him and what I was going to do. I shook my head, not wanting to start crying again, and got out of the shower. I changed into some of Nick’s clothes he had set out for me. I was tired and exhausted. Nick came back in a few minutes later, finding me curled up in his bed. He smiled a little at me and laid down with me. I curled up to him and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Demi's outfit.

The chapters should be longer now, if you like this and read comment! (:

Word count: 514