Behind the Mask

Distraction

Lainey pretended nothing happened; she kept telling herself that when Miley constantly asked her if anything happened. She cast her eyes away from her as she mutter reassurances that nothing happened between them.

‘Look, if there were anything to happen—I just wasn’t thinking straight. I didn’t mean anything by it.’

Those words left a sting in her chest; it hurt her more than she realized when Miley denied her the simple fact that she is attracted to her. Lainey isn’t blind. She has seen the signs for almost a year some were subtle, but what kind of friend did the things they do? They are abnormally close for friends and the way they treated they arguments is what a couple would do.

Not like Lainey expected a relationship, but at least acknowledgment that Miley had something for her.

So to cope with those words that were seared into her brain, she called her companion that was more than willing to distract her. Lainey didn’t know which way was up by the time they were finished. Frustrated that Miley still in the fore front of her mind while she was fucking some other chick and those frustrations were demonstrated during the sex.

Obviously, the girl went along with it and was grinning ear to ear when she laid on her stomach recovering. Lainey didn’t stay long as she quickly got dressed and headed out the door within minutes.

After taking a shower at her home, she checked up on Miley. “Hey,” Cobalt eyes followed the lone freshly showered figure, “You smell nice so late in the afternoon.” Her voice dripped with suspsion as Lainey only shrugged in response.

The older girl threw her shoulder bag on the couch as she heard paws scratching the wooden floors before fur and tongue mauled her. Lainey grinned as she scratched the furry companions leaving Miley to give her a sour look when she didn’t respond. Gazing up at the teen, she sighed, “What do you want me to say?”

“To be honest and say you fucked someone before you came over here.”

“What difference does it make if I did? Sometimes you fuck Liam, smelling like cum and sweat when you hang out with me. So don’t start with me today, Miley. I just want to relax with my fucking best friend, is that okay with you?”

Miley gritted her teeth at the sound of her ex boyfriend, shots of pain still lingered in her heart when she thought of him for too long. Watching the flickers of discomfort, Lainey wrapped her arm around the girl before softly apologizing.

“No, I should apologize. I get protective over my friends and I don’t want to see you get fucked over like I did.”

Lainey appreciated the gesture knowing it is the true intention of the young girl. Swiftly nodding, she padded through the living suggesting they go for a swim.

Stripping off their tops and shorts, Miley turned to ask, “Was she at least good?”

Pinning her purple and black hair back, her pink lips pursed, “Good enough.”

Miley threw her head back in laughter, “Well damn that’s no good. If you ever need a good fuck all you have to do is ask.” Sending her a wink, Miley dived into the pool leaving Lainey tense on shore. If only she knew, she thought.