Status: Writing spree at work haha

What Really Happened

What Really Happened

Buffy tiptoed through the East side of the Sunnydale Cemetery. She had a stake in her right hand, and another in her black jacket pocket. Buffy was on alert and ready to kill any vampire that came near her.

Buffy and Spike have been randomly meeting up at the cemetery. It might have been random to Buffy, but it wasn't for Spike. Spike was in love with her. Buffy was beginning to develop feelings for Spike. She knew crushing on Spike wasn't right. But, you can't control your heart. Spike was the only one left. Angel was in L.A. and her mom- Joyce has passed away.

"...Slayer..." Spike slowly approached Buffy.

"We meet again Spike. Were you stalking me?"

"Come here pet."

"Spike, I'm trying to patrol."

Spike shrugged and slashed a vampire into a crypts brick wall. Then dusted him.

"You know you want me Buffy." Spike persuaded.

Buffy didn't reply. She slashed and slayed a few more vampires that had just risen.

"That should do it." Buffy said as she started to walk home. She passed Spike without looking at him.

"Ughh." Spike groaned.

"You have no one else Buffy. You know I care about you. You're all I bloody think about."

Buffy stopped and started to walk to where Spike was standing. They met up and Buffy gave Spike a deep stare.

Buffy was feeling down today and she needed some uplifting. She knew this wasn't right. But, her feelings for Spike were taking over her body.

Buffy gave in, and right before Spike was about to say, "What’s that supposed to mean?" She hugged Spike. Spike was a little confused, but hugged her back.

"I know it’s rough for you Buffy." Spike said, trying to comfort her. Buffy was still grieving for her mother.

Buffy and Spike hugged for a long while. They both felt at ease. Buffy rested her head on Spike's chest. All Buffy could smell was his leather jacket and cigarette smoke. She closed her eyes, as Spike looked down at her. Spike smiled, and brought her chin up with his hand. Spike looked in her eyes. He took a pause, and brought his lips to hers. It was slow and passionate at first. Buffy felt calm and didn't feel alone anymore. Spike truly cared for her.

The kiss intensified, and Spike held her neck with his hand. Buffy's hand was holding his waist.

Many things were travelling through Buffy's mind. She was thinking about Angel. She enjoyed making out with Spike. She now knew her feelings were true. But she stopped the kiss. Buffy pulled away from Spike's lips.

"I gotta go..." She trailed off.

Buffy started to walk home. She managed to get past a few blocks. Buffy tried not to think about what happened.

Buffy thought she was alone now, that Spike was long gone. When, Spike quietly walked up behind her. Spike slowly held hands with Buffy. She didn't pull away, but continued walking.

"I care about you." Spike said again.

Buffy hesitated to say her next words.

“Would you stay the night?"
♠ ♠ ♠
The things you come up with during break at work.