Loopholes, and Rusty Fences.

Nothing short of strange

Dear Diary;
Quite frankly, I think I'm insane. I mean, Bill wont leave, it's not like I expect him to though. He's driving me crazy! Sam's mentally all over him, and though she doesn't know, he's all over her 50% of the time. She'd be really happy if she even knew the boy's where-abouts.. If she only knew the things he says about her. Geez. Anyway diary, I think I need to find something to do with Bill. I think I need to confron him, the real him, and see what he has to say. Yes, that's the new plan. I'm going to do, and I'm just hoping that no one thinks I'm as nuts as I really probably am.


This was the new plan. I was going to go to a Tokio Hotel concert, and then I was going to confront Bill Kaulitz in real life to see what he has to say about my imaginary friend. Mind you, the guy probably has no idea about Bill. Though, he is Bill himself in a sense..oh never mind.

I closed the diary I was writing in and looked at Bill. He was sitting on my windowsil staring at the view outside, and looking very upset. I sighed and made my way to him, "what's wrong Bill? You look so down. You're usually far much happier than I am," I said, and sat down on the same windowsil. He only looked at me, and slumped his shoulders.

"I don't understand why, I can be here with you, and I'm there with my band too. Sometimes when I'm not here, thats where I am, with them. I don't know how I'm in two places at once, and I'm starting to only catch glimpses of my life as Bill Kaulitz, Tokio Hotel Frontman. It's all turning into Bill Kaulitz, Emotionally Detatched 14-year-old's Imaginary Friend." He looked back at me, and continued to wring his hands like an addic waiting for their next dose.

I frowned and put my head against the wall. I'd never seen Bill like this. He usually acted like a hyper pervert and never said anything about his own feelings. It was quite oposite actually, because he tortured me about mine and seemed to hate me for all living life. Atleast now he was actually starting to show signs of being human. "Bill, do you really want to stop being my imaginary friend? If not, I could think about treating you a lot better...I treat you worse than you treat me." It could happen, I think anyway..

The next day of school was nothing short of strange. I made note to act a bit better to to Bill, and maybe he'd start to feel a little bit better. Of course, he didn't have that in mind. The first thing he did when we got to the highschool, was jump on my back and sing bad showtunes. Where the hell did he come up with this stuff?
♠ ♠ ♠
yea, this is an overly short chapter, but i had writers block...
COMMENT!