I Know Those Eyes

Chapter Seven

Brendon’s Point of View

“Awesome show, guys!” I called out while running off the stage. They all nodded. Ryan looked away.

“What’s up, Ry? You seemed a bit preoccupied during the show,” I said. He looked at me. “Did you send her an email?” I asked, a bit softer this time. He nodded, looking at me.

“I gave her my number, and said for her to call me.”

“She will, Ryan. Just give her some time.” Ryan nodded again and yawned.

“I might go back to the bus, okay Bren? I’m a bit tired.”

“Okay, Ryan,” I said. “We have three days till the next show; we can finally relax!”

“Hallelujah!” Jon said cheerily. I laughed and grabbed a water. When I turned around, Ryan was already gone.

Sarah’s Point of View

The next day

I ran out of the house at about eight with a bottle of water in hand. I didn’t sleep well last night, and had barely gotten five hours of sleep. I sighed and began the walk to work.

When I got there, Jess was already there. She had a new Panic at the Disco shirt on that she had clearly gotten from the concert.

“Your hair!” she pointed at my head. I smiled back, reaching above my head to feel my hair. “It looks amazing,” she said, reaching out to stroke it with a grin.

“Thanks,” I replied. “How was the concert?”

“It was good...really fun.” She looked at my hair one last time before walking back behind the counter. She bit her lip and looked at me before continuing to talk. “Ryan looked a bit...preoccupied during the concert.”

I looked at her. “He...he sent me an email yesterday night. I’m supposed to call him,” I said slowly. Her eyes widened and a smile broke out onto her face.

“That’s great, hun! Have you called him yet?”

I looked at my shoes. “I’m nervous,” I admitted. She gave me a mocking glare.

“Call him! He wouldn’t have given you his number if he didn’t want you to use it,” she said.

“You’re right..” I said, taking out my phone. I slid through my contacts, stopping on his name. “Should I call right now?”

“Now’s good as ever,” she said with a reassuring smile.

I sighed and pressed call on the phone, waiting for him to pick up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It's short. I was really busy today :/

I'll try to update once a day or so, but when I'm not as busy I can go on writing splurges. Such as the one yesterday :] Comments=Love !