I Know Those Eyes

Chapter Nine

Ryan’s Point of View

I walked up to the record store and took a deep breath. I hadn’t seen Sarah in four years. Before thinking about it anymore, excitement overtook me, and I stepped up to the door and opened it, with a bell announcing my arrival. When I walked in, I first saw the girl that had been there yesterday. She was staring at me with her mouth open, and a slight smile on her face. I looked away from her and saw that standing right in front of me, with a face full of shock, was Sarah.

She looked stunning; her hair was to her shoulders with layers throughout, and there were bangs covering one of her beautiful brown speckled eyes. She looked older. She had curves now, and a more womanly figure. She was wearing a grey and black striped top and grey skinny jeans that hugged her perfectly, as if they were made for her. She was beautiful.

I felt tears in my eyes as she and I embraced each other in a hug. I could tell that she was crying too.

“I’ve missed you,” I whispered.

“I missed you too,” she said back. She let go of me and looked at me from head to toe. I did a spin, laughing.

“Like what you see?” She laughed back.

“Of course, silly,” she replied. I smiled.

Sarah’s Point of View

Jess was still staring in mild shock at Ryan. With a grin, I turned to her.

“Jess, would you mind watching the store for just a little bit? So we can go and hang out a little,” I asked.

“No, go ahead! I’m fine with it!” I smiled at her and held my arm out to Ryan.

“Shall we?”

“We shall,” he said, linking his arm with mine. Laughing at Jess’s face, we skipped out of the store, though we ran into some trouble getting the door open.

Ryan’s Point of View

We left the store and started walking down the street.

“It’s been so long,” I said to her. “How have you been all of this time?”

Sarah smiled. “Pretty good. The move was a bit traumatic for me, but Jess and I became friends at school almost the first day I got there. It was good having someone around when I had just moved, so it wasn’t the toughest thing in the world, besides being away from you,” she said with a small blush. I smiled. “How have you been? Well, you’re famous, but besides that.”

I grinned. Neither of us could stop smiling. “I’ve been good. Life’s tough being on the road 24/7, but it’s fun. It’s really cool being able to tour with your friends, and do whatever you want for most of it.” She nodded.

“You hungry?” she asked. I nodded a little, sheepishly. I had run out the door without grabbing anything to eat, and my stomach felt more than a little empty. “Come on,” she said. “I haven’t eaten much either. There’s a good breakfast place down the block.” She grabbed my hand and dragged my down the street. I laughed, then felt my heart sink as I realized I only had a few more hours left with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know it was really bad :[

I've been busy lately; I had a lot of homework on Thursday and I was at a My Chemical Romance concert last night, so I couldn't work on it much. I hope you like it though, even though it was a bit rushed...