Status: Hide your blushing eyes.

Facing Reality With Marilyn Manson

Escaping Reality with Marilyn Manson

It was November 13th 2012. One month before the end of the world, so they say. Lately, it has been ‘Friday the 13th’ every day. Everybody was superstitious and paranoid. The people, who actually believed the world was ending, were preforming séances. Lighting candles alone and trying to either bring forth the madness or conquer it. It may sound crazy, but all this was behind closed doors. People were also, trying to live their lives normal as nothing was approaching.

One late night in my bedroom around 1:00am, everything is calm. I’m laying up in my bed listening to Devour by Marilyn Manson. I have a candle lit for the hell of it. The song stops playing out of nowhere. Mid song, and the candle I lit earlier goes out. I quickly get up and try to turn on my lamp because I am in complete darkness. I start thinking of The Necronomicon, and every other scary thing possible. My lamp doesn’t work, my ceiling light doesn't work. I notice the street lights went off. So I run out of my bedroom and down the hall to see if that light works, but of course it doesn't. I look over and notice my parents’ bedroom door is wide open and they’re not in there.

I run downstairs holding onto the railing trying to skip steps without falling on my face. I reach the end of the stairs when something grabs me from the room beside the stairs. Am I reliving my childhood nightmares? Something grabs my arm and pulls me towards them. I can hear them breathing, when I try and scream a hand covers my mouth. The sound of a match being lit swipes against the box quickly. A spark lights the darkened room. I open my eyes in terror a hand on my waist gliding sexually down towards my vagina. The figure, the tall, dressed in all black, maybe 6”1’ says only one word: “WOW” in a seducing way.

He takes his hand off my mouth.

“MARILYN MANSON!!” I scream.

“How the fuck did you get here!?” I question almost in tears.

He kisses my forehead.

“One night.” Manson says.

He looks me in the eyes. His deep brown eyes with black eyeliner smudged just perfectly seduce me once again.

Manson wraps his arms around my waist. I glide my hand down his chest and down his pants. He moans. He takes the lit match and lights a candle. Very romantic. He lowers his head and kisses me. I feel butterflies in my stomach fluttering around. He doesn't have any lipstick on. He guides me to the couch, he lies down, and I take off my shirt. I lay on him, as we make out, I take off his shirt. I feel his chest and touch his tattoos. He just smiles. The candle blows out. I lower my hands to his belt. I undo his belt, and unzip his zipper. He is feeling my body up and kissing my neck. Running to the Edge of the World starts playing. I don’t know where from, but its making the mood even better.
He sings along with the chorus, as I glide his pants off. Calvin Klein briefs. I rub his dick, and he takes my pants off. Myself, just in a bra and underwear now, Manson in his briefs. We bring our lips back up to each other.

I can feel him looking at me.

I can feel him breathing.

He starts fucking me, it get faster and harder. We kiss each other. I feel completely safe with Marilyn Manson. Nothing can go wrong.
“I love you.” he says.

“I love you with all my heart.” I respond.
I kiss his neck. Hours have gone by. Manson sits up out of nowhere- as a candle lights itself.

“This night is coming to an end.” He says.

“I can’t be here much longer; I have to leave before the sun rises.”
Which is in 10 minutes.

I hug him really tight, he hugs me back, and I can feel his warm skin on my body. He kisses my forehead.

“I know you needed this Trisha.”

“I know you can take this experience with you.”

“Don’t ever forget this time.”

“I will think about you every day.” I say with a tear rolling down my cheek.

He wipes it off, and looks at me with his deep brown eyes. “It’s time.”
“No!”

He grabs me, holds me tight, and gives me the deepest kiss ever. He whispers. “Goodbye”- While holding me tight.

I’m startled awake. I’m bathed in sweat, and a tear continues to roll down my face. I say, “I love you.” aloud. I lie back down and close my eyes. It was only a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was so embarrassing to post.. enjoy. LOL