Status: Let me know what you think in the comments

Through the Mirror

Chapter Two

Adams POV

Running and running. Always running. Running from the person I have become. Running to the person I want to be. Always running from and to something. Never seem far away enough from one or closer to the other. As if I am running in place.

I was sent away. Sent away from my family. From the people I love. The people I knew. Just ripped from my fingers within a matter of minutes. For the first part of those, ten years I had been searching for the answer to the biggest question. Why? Why would they do this to me? What had I done to deserve what happened to me? After many years of trying to find the answer, I had given up. Given up on finding the reason and accepted that I wasn’t good enough. Wasn’t good enough to them, for anyone.
I was sent away when I was eleven years old. I was bounced around from home to home. When I was 17, things started getting bad. It started with sex. I was just using girls for sex and nothing more. I never once let someone get close to me. Then the drinking and the drugs started. I was in a downward spiral with no way of getting out. This continued up until I was 19…… that year changed me and showed me what will happen if I keep doing drugs and such. And it was all my fault……

For the past year, I have been trying to find myself, trying to become the person I used to be. I had lost myself, I was broken. Too broken. Too broken for love. In my mind I didn’t deserve to find myself again, I didn’t deserve to be a good person. Not after what happened, not after all the things I have done.

After all who could love someone like me. A beast.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is currently being written.... school is very busy at the moment so the story might be slow until around mid-december:)