‹ Prequel: Never See Me Giving In
Status: Sequel to Never See Me Giving In :)

Hoping for a Fairy Tale

Epilogue

5 years later

I moved swiftly around the studio, bending my body in time with the music while making sure that my limbs obeyed the necessary elements of the dance.

“Good maybe add in a twist.” Danielle called out from her chair at the front. I did as she said in the next available opening before finishing the dance and looking up at Danielle who turned off the camera.

“That was great. I’m sure they’re going to love learning that dance.” She told me before connecting the recorder to her laptop to download the performances I had just finished.

“You should go.” Danielle said suddenly, glancing at the clock, I followed her line of vision and agreed instantly. I ran over to grab my bag and take a drink before turning back to Danielle who was struggling to climb out of her chair.

“Here.” I said quickly, moving forward to help her and her large belly out of the chair. She groaned and pressed one hand underneath her stomach, rubbing soothingly.

“I swear this little guy is going to come any day now.” She moaned grabbing her bag from the table. I grinned at her and shook my head; she still had a month to go.

“You sure you are alright going home? I can drop you off after picking up the twins.” I reasoned but she shook her head and waved me off.

“You all dote on me too much.”

“If we didn’t Liam would be ringing and harassing us every day, like he doesn’t already.” I teased her as she grimaced slightly.

“If only he was here to look after me himself.” I shot her a sympathetic look. I had had Harry for the whole pregnancy the others weren’t as lucky.

“You know Liam would rather be here then on their tour. And plus they will be back any day now and then it will all be over. We’ll have them back for good this time.” I reminded her softly as she nodded slowly and we made our way out of the dance studio we had bought together two years ago.

“I know. I’m just being silly. I’ll see you later?” She pressed a kiss to my cheek before we separated to our cars.

“Yeah, I might come over with the twins tonight if you like?” I asked her as she nodded happily and we both climbed into our cars. I quickly pulled into the London traffic, not wanting to be late to pick up the twins from school.

I waited at the gate and waved towards a few other mums I had gotten to know while coming here. I checked my phone and noticed that Harry hadn’t contacted me all day, which was worrying since he was usually asking for a picture of the twins every hour.

“Mummy!” I glanced up as Elizabeth flew down the path from the school and into my waiting arms.

“Hey sweetie. Whatcha got there?” I asked her softly as she handed over a piece of paper shyly. There was a drawing of the four of us with a house in the corner. I smiled widely at the way she had drawn Harry and Ed’s wild, curly hair. I frowned however at the dog sitting in the corner.

“Are you hinting at getting a dog again?” I warned her as she pouted up at me, her brown eyes reminding me too much of her father. I looked away as Ed came flying over to us and proudly handing me a sheet of paper. It had a dog and nothing else written on it. I shook my head and tried to hide my smile.

“Honestly you two. I told you we have to wait for Daddy to get home and talk to him about it. We have to have a serious family discussion about this.” I told them sternly as they both nodded solemnly. I smiled and tucked the papers in my bag before taking both their hands and leading them towards the car.

“Mum, why are we using Dad’s car?” Ed asked as I strapped him into the car before lifting Liza up into the large car.

“Because Mummy’s too lazy to put petrol in her car but shh we won’t tell Daddy about this okay? You know he doesn’t like me driving his car.” Both giggled softly as I heard Ed try to whisper something to Liza.

“Daddy doesn’t like Mummy driving at all.” They both fell into fits of giggles as I rolled my eyes and climbed into the drivers seat, they had heard mine and Harry’s arguments about driving one too many times. When they are older we will probably tell them what happened to make us so nervous.

All the way home both kids sung loudly to the song that came on the radio as I laughed and sung along with them. It was something Harry had encouraged from the start, loud singing, and I hadn’t want to change anything since he left for their tour 10 months ago. We had gone to visit them a couple of time of course but never for more than two days at a time. The twins had started school and sleeping patterns would be changed from the different time zones. That part was especially hard on Eleanor’s newborn baby at the time, Will.

“Mummy there’s people outside again.” Liza half whispered to me as I glared at the paparazzi hanging around outside.

“I know sweetie. Remember no looking at them okay?” I reminded them both softly as they nodded. We had been left alone a fair bit lately since Harry hadn’t been home but I assumed there was some rumours out about Harry if they had suddenly became interested again.

I moved to let both kids out of the car and they instantly ran into the house as I grabbed their bags and my own, ignoring the flashing lights flickering.

“Don’t forget there is no playing until after you’re homeword.” I called out once I entered the house and both kids had disappeared somewhere.

“I’m sure one night off wouldn’t hurt them.” I jumped and turned around as Harry appeared at the top of the stairs, Liza in his arms and Ed holding onto his left hand. My mouth fell open in shock as I stared at my husband who walked down the stairs. His smile lit up his face as I stared speechless.

“Is that the greeting I get?” He asked me, reaching the bottom of the stairs and placing Liza on the ground. I felt my feet move forward before I was wrapped up in his arms.

“What are you doing here? You didn’t tell me that you were coming home today?” I asked him confused as he buried his nose in my hair, my own in his neck inhaling the smell of him and everything I had missed.

“I wanted to surprise you. None of you girls knew.” He told me quietly his nose nuzzling further in, breath moving parts of my hair around. I squeezed tighter and closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of him around me again.

“I love you.” I said softly as he replied with the same words. He pulled back and quickly pressed a kiss to my mouth holding my head there to lengthen the kiss further before pulling back to rub his nose against mine.

We stayed like that for a moment as Liza and Ed’s screeches of laughter could be heard from the other room.

“So I seemed to notice that my car was missing.” Harry suddenly said, his arms holding me tightly against his body.

“You really weren’t supposed to be home to see that. I ran out of fuel in mine.” I told him as he shook his head, his curls falling into my vision.

“Honestly, the only reason I’m not angry with you is because I missed you so much.” He told me only half glaring as I relaxed in his arms.

“How are you?” I asked him softly, my hands running up and down his arms soothingly. He sighed and nestled his nose back into my neck and inhaling deeply.

“Tired, so tired.” He mumbled quietly.

“Ready for your last concert?” I asked him softly as he shook his head slowly before pulling back and frowning at me.

“I don’t know.” He said slowly as I could see the thoughts still running through his head. “But this feels right.”

“I’ll support whatever you decide to do Harry, what any of you five decide to do.” I told him as he smiled lazily and pressed another kiss to my lips.

“Come on, I want to play with my babies.” He said tugging me towards the back living room where the kids were playing. I smiled happily and followed him in. Both kids instantly crowded around him and started supplying every bit of information that their father had missed out on while being away.

We curled up together on the couch while they happily talked.

“This girl Margaret was teasing us for not having a daddy.” Liza started to say her face screwing up. “But then when she found out that you were our daddy and then everyone wanted to be our friends.” Harry shot me a worrying look.

“But don’t worry daddy, mummy talked to us and we’re not going to be friends with people who think you’re cool.” I laughed at Ed’s words, Harry tried to keep his own laughter in as Ed continued. “I’ll always think you’re cool of course.”

They eventually clambered off our laps and settled down to play on the carpet.

“They’ve grown up so much.” Harry frowned slightly as he watched them colour in. I reached over and pulled him against me.

“You get to see the rest now.” I promised him softly as he nodded in agreement before letting his head fall into my lap, eyes closing soundly with a smile playing over his face. I smiled and traced my fingers through his soft curly hair. I was just glad he was home.

-

“Should we wake them up?”

“I don’t know, they look too damn cute.”

“We could jump on them?”

“I don’t know. Are you sure your Dad is wearing clothes?”

“He’s not.” I mumbled in reply to the voices above us before rolling over and burying my head into Harry’s chest, his arm tightened around my waist.

“Right, we’ll meet you downstairs.” It wasn’t until after the footsteps had disappeared that Harry stirred and his cold nose gently slid across my cheek.

“Wasn’t that Casey and Paige?” He asked quietly as I murmured in response and nodded my head.

“And you’re not jumping up and squealing with them why?” He asked. I could here the sleepy confusion in his voice. Smiling, I opened my eyes to find him staring down at me.

“Because I haven’t had you to myself for ten months. They can look after the twins while I get to snuggle with my husband. And plus they’ve been here for over a week now. Toby and Cody took them to Paris for a couple of days.” A smile lit up Harry’s face as he bent down and pressed his mouth to mine lazily entwining our tongues together.

“You know I’ve been thinking.” Harry said slowly after he pulled away. I pouted slightly at the loss of his lips. He smiled and pressed his red lips to my soft pink ones briefly before pulling away again. “Now that the twins are at school and I’m back home with no more touring or leaving at random times of the day, we could maybe think about another baby?”

I watched Harry’s face for a moment as his eyes searched mine for a reaction. I couldn’t help the smile that slid across my face.

“I’d like that Haz. I would love that actually.” I smiled wider before pressing my lips against his and maneuvering my body to be positioned over his, his hands resting low on my hipbones.

“God I’ve missed you.” He mumbled against my lips barely pulling away as my hands tangled in his hair.

“If you two don’t get down here in two minutes we’re sending the terrors up!” I giggled against Harry’s mouth before pulling away.

“We really shouldn’t traumatise our kids at this young age.” I laughed at his pout before grabbing clothes for both of us.

By the time we both arrived downstairs breakfast was already cooking.

“We were actually afraid to send anyone up to you two. We know how you both get quite frisky when Harry returns.” Casey teased as I shook my head at her and Harry laughed loudly before he scooped a hyper Ed into his arms.

“Mamma said we could go shopping today to get nice clothes for show.” Liz informed Harry formally while taking the seat next to his. He smiled at her. “You come too right?”

“Course love. Not leaving any of you any time soon.” He reached over to press a kiss to her head when his eyes met mine. My heart did a small jump when I realised the truth in his words. It would be a while before I even had to be apart from Harry again.

I could feel the tears prick at my eyes before I quickly excused myself from the room and I headed into the laundry. I heard footsteps and the door shut behind me. I knew it was Harry.

“Babe?” He questioned softly, his hands finding their way to my waist.

“Sorry, I’m sorry. I’m just being silly.” I said quickly, wiping away the few tears that slipped. “I’m not upset really. I guess I just hadn’t fully realised that you’re here now. For good.”

Harry spun me around and tucked my head against his chest, his hand moving slowly up and down my back.

“No need to apologise love. This is going to be a big change.”

“But one that I’m looking forward too. God Harry I don’t have to say goodbye to you again. I don’t have to go months without seeing you or touching you.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried myself closer against his warm topless body. His arms tightened around me, lips pressed to my head. “Not that I don’t love what you do, you know I do, just. Just after this many years I’m glad to have you here.”

“I love you.” His reply came as I moved to press my lips to his. “Now let’s go have breakfast before we spend the day shopping. I can already tell Liza is going to be picky about her outfits just as much as you are.”

I laughed and smacked Harry lightly before nodding and wiping my face quickly. Harry peppered small kisses through my hair and over my face before we both finally headed back into the kitchen. Paige placed a comforting kiss to my head before moving to grab a plate full of food.

“You sure you girls don’t want to come?” I asked Casey and Paige, after breakfast, they were trying to convince Elizabeth to wear her green dress instead of her red tutu while I packed a bag.

“Nah you guys have fun being a family.” Paige smiled up at me while Casey tried to pry Elizabeth’s fingers from the tutu.

“Mummy!” She whined, stubbornly folding her arms across her chest. I sighed and left the bag on the bed before kneeling down in front of her.

“What is it?” I asked her gently, moving a few dark curls out of her face. “Why do you want to wear the tutu that much?”

“Because.” She said stubbornly, a pout forming on her lips. I sighed before grabbing the red tutu from Casey and giving it back to Liza. She smiled widely and stumbled to pull it on.

“Daddy got this for me.” She said quietly, my eyes softened as I pulled her closer, into a hug. I heard Casey and Paige leave the room. “I want to wear this for daddy.”

“Okay sweetie, you can wear it.” I told her gently, a small smile worked its way onto her face, her hands playing with the mesh material of the tutu. “But you have to wear tights and a jumper with it, it’s still cold outside.”

She nodded and ran towards my bed where her small black trench coat sat. After a moment she walked back over to me, not able to do the buttons. I smiled at her fondly and did them up before helping her pull her boots over top of her tights.

“Hair up or down love?” Her face screwed itself up for a moment, as she seemed to ponder the question.

“Like mummy’s.” She decided, tugging on the ends of my dark red hair. I smiled at her and pulled her into my arms, her own arms wrapping tightly around my neck.

“Remember when I told you about Daddy coming back.” I said to her softly, she moved her head backwards to look at me before nodding. “Remember that I said he’s staying for good now, okay. No more big trips away.” She nodded again as I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

“How are my two princesses?” Harry’s voice came from the door and we both turned to see him standing with a fully dressed Ed. I smiled as Liza quickly stepped out of my arms and straightened her tutu.

“Don’t you look absolutely beautiful.” Harry complimented her instantly, bending down and holding out his arms for her to come closer. His eyes flashed to mine and I saw the slight redness to them. He had heard our conversation.

“Come here.” I said to Ed softly who wandered over, I quickly fixed his denim jacket and top that had got twisted.

“Right, everyone ready to go shopping?” I stood up and grabbed the bag I had packed, turning and handing it to Harry’s outstretched hand. We made our way downstairs and out the door to be met with flashing lights. More paparazzi had appeared now that Harry was back.

I glanced to Harry to see his eyes flash dangerously, glaring at them all. I grabbed Edwards’ hand before reaching my other hand out to rest against Harrys’ back.

“Ignore them.” I said to Edward although I kept my gaze on Harry. His eyes met mine briefly before they turned and focused on helping Elizabeth to his car and up into the seat. I took Edward around to strap him in on the other side.

“What are they saying?” Ed asked. His head stretched to look past me. I moved my head so he couldn’t see.

“Nothing important.” I smiled at him. “Remember that they never say anything important.” Liza giggled slightly before I shut the door and joined Harry in the front seat. His whole body was rigid, his hands tight on the steering wheel. I reached a hand out to twist into his curls. A long sigh fell from his body instantly.

“They haven’t been this bad in a long time if that helps?” I said to him softly. He grunted in response before maneuvering the car out onto the road.

“Can we go to the zoo?” Ed suddenly piped up from the back. I shared a look with Harry.

“We’re going shopping today, remember?”

“Yes! There’s a place at the shops with animals.” He told me like I was stupid. A bark of laughter left Harry’s mouth. I smiled fondly at Ed, shaking my head.

“That’s the pet store love.” I explained. He shrugged like he didn’t really care.

“I suppose we can go to the zoo at the shops.” Harry humoured him.

Both kids cheered from the back as I glanced between them and Harry.

“You have no idea what you’ve just gotten us into.” I told him, Harry glanced at me surprised.

“What?”

-

“Harry, calm down.”

“If I knew it was this bad I would have made sure you had security with you all the time while I was gone.”

“Harry, calm down! It wasn’t this bad until you got home.” I tugged on his hand, pulling his attention away from the crowd of paparazzi looking through the window at us.

“I can’t calm down okay? I’m pissed off that they think it’s okay to harass our kids like that.” I was surprised there wasn’t steam coming from his ears.

“If you can’t calm down then go away and don’t come back until you do.” Harrys’ face fell. “You’re scaring the twins.”

Harrys’ eyes moved to them as they eyed the paparazzi curiously, their little hands clutching at each other.

“You go pay for the clothes and calm down.” I pushed him towards the poor unsuspecting girl behind the counter before kneeling down in front of the toddlers.

“Is Daddy okay?” Ed asked, his attention immediately turning to me.

“Yeah of course. He just doesn’t like it when those people take photos of you.” I told him, re-lacing his shoes.

“Why? We don’t mind, Daddy shouldn’t be angry.” Liza said still clutching tightly to her brothers hand. I smiled at her fondly, seeing that she was trying to be brave. I glanced over to see Harry headed towards us, bags now in his hands.

“Come on, how about we go to the pet shop now?” I suggested, loud enough for Harry to hear.

“Mum, it’s a zoo!” Ed demanded as Harry let out a laugh before pressing a kiss to my cheek and nudging his nose against my temple. I squeezed his arm for comfort before bending down to pick up Edward.

“Okay now we have to go out in front of those people again and they’re going to be loud so just try to ignore them.” I told both kids as Harry held Liza tightly against him. She patted Harry’s head of curls and smiled largely at him.

I took a deep breath and shot Edward a smile before moving towards the door of the shop. The moment we stepped outside the noise was loud but not unbearable. I ignored the comments thrown my away and turned the opposite way from them all, heading in the direction of the pet store.

Flashes went off and I tried to cover Edwards’ eyes as he blinked quickly. We made it to the pet store with only a few paparazzi still tailing. Harry pulled the door open for us and Edward scrambled from my arms straight to the floor. Liza soon followed. Harrys’ hand wrapped itself around mine as we followed them.

“We’re getting a dog aren’t we?” I sighed to Harry who bit his lip trying to hide the smile. “When did they get to you?”

“Ed asked me when you were dressing Liza.” Harry smirked and let go of my hand in favour of wrapping his arm around my waist. “You don’t mind do you?”

“Course not. You know I want a dog I just didn’t want to get one until you were with.” I smiled up at him as he placed a quick kiss to my nose.

“DAD! Is this it?” I turned looking for Ed’s voice as he stood in front of the window holding back golden retrievers.

“Keep going.” Harry called as he tugged on me more quickly to catch up with Ed. I was surprised that they had already decided on what dog to get. I looked curiously as we all stopped in front of a window with one dog left. My eyes widened and I dug my nails into Harrys’ hand while Ed tugged on the other one. I bent down at his level not taking my eyes away from the dog in the window.

“Is this right Mummy? Daddy said this is your doggy?” Ed asked, his eyebrows pulled together in concentration. I smiled at him widely before glancing up to Harry.

“You said you always wanted a Labrador.” Harry shrugged innocently while Liza plastered her face against the glass, pulling faces at the small black Labrador sitting by itself.

“Can we get it? Please.” Liza begged carrying out her vowels.

I glanced up at Harry again who nodded at me.

“Yeah we can get this one.” I smiled brightly as Ed and Liza yelled in excitement.

-

“Can’t we bring Oreo with mummy?” Liza pleaded. Her lower lip trembling. I sighed and shook my head at her before helping her pull on her red coat. “But mum!”

“Elizabeth Darcy.” I warned firmly, her whining stopped and her eyes dropped to the ground. She allowed me to fix her jacket up before she stormed out of the room. I rolled my eyes after her; honestly she had too much attitude for such a young age.

I walked out after her to seee her scratching Oreo’s back.

“Sorry, mum says we can’t bring you.” She whispered to the dog softly, I smiled at them before going in search of Edward. He came barreling around the corner in black pants and a white button up shirt, Casey chasing after him in heels, carrying his black blazer.

I bent down in time and collected him in my arms, Casey huffed when she reached us and handed me the blazer.

“Honestly, he’s too fast.” Ed grinned happily up at her; I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Apologise to your Aunt, Edward. It’s not nice to make her chase you.” I scolded him as he let me place his blazer on.

“Sorry Aunt Casey.” He mumbled, bowing his head. Casey smiled happily before taking his hand and heading back down the stairs, Oreo and Liza in tow.

I took a deep breath before heading into mine and Harrys’ room, grabbing my bag, before stopping in front of the mirror. I smoothed my black dress down and fixed my hair up.

“You look fine.” Paige said from the doorway, startling me.

“Is it stupid that I’m nervous? I mean I’m not the one performing tonight or you know finishing everything. It shouldn’t be this big to me.”

“Don’t be silly. Of course you’re nervous. You’re worried and nervous for Harry and the rest of those boys. This has been their life and now they’re moving on from it. It’s a massive step and Harry’s going to need you so you have every right to be nervous.” Paige walked over and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. “But you don’t have to be because everything is going to be fine. Now get downstairs before the boys and Casey fall over from exhaustion, your kids are being rat bags tonight.”

I followed Paige down the stairs and instantly scolded Elizabeth and Edward, they were just being silly and most likely acting of the nervous energy that had surrounded Harry and me today.

By the time we reached the venue they were both practically bouncing out of their seats.

“If you both don’t calm down we will be going home and you will not be seeing Dad at all.” I warned them both, having had enough with their misbehaving. Silence instantly followed my warning as they shared a look before calmly staying seated and waited for me to unbuckle them.

“Come on.” Cody and Trent both grabbed a twin each and headed to the back door of the venue. Casey and Paige instantly took my hands. I smiled at them gratefully. I wouldn’t have made it through these last couple of weeks without them.

“NANNA!” I winced slightly at the squeals from my kids before Anne was pounced on. Her laughter filled the room as she grabbed as much of both kids as possible before falling onto the couch behind her. I greeted Robin with a kiss before moving to Gemma and Toby.

“They’re full of energy.” Gemma noted, wrapping her arm around my waist, leaning her head on my shoulder. I sighed and slumped against her body slightly.

“They haven’t been very behaved tonight.” I responded, loud enough for the twins and Anne to hear. She frowned at them as they instantly began apologizing. Telling her they would be angels from now on. I smiled at how much they loved Anne.

“Where are the others?” I asked, noting that no one else was in here yet.

“The boys have some people they need to talk to or something and Eleanor and Will are helping Dani pee. Oh here’s Tate.” A small child bolted past my leg and jumped on Anne.

“Connor!” Tate called breathlessly, shaking her head at her five-year-old son. I smiled and pulled her into a hug before turning to greet Lacey.

“That child has way too much energy.” Lacey said to me, her breathing labored. I laughed at her as she fell onto the opposite couch, Tate following her.

“The lollies may have been a mistake.” Tate commented, lifting her feet onto the coffee table.

“Oh good you’re all here.” Dani’s voice came from behind me; she pressed a kiss to my cheek before moving to sit next to Casey, Cody helping her down onto the couch. Her stomach looked ready to burst.

I smiled at Eleanor and pressed a kiss to her cheek before looking down at baby Will with Louis’ eyes.

“Hey cutie.” I cooed, pressing a kiss to his head. He giggled loudly before his hands made grabbing motions at my hair.

“I would keep anything that he can pull away from him, he pulls, hard.” I laughed at Eleanors’ serious tone.

“Aunty El. Can we please see Willy?” Lizas’ eyes shone hopefully up at us as Eleanor laughed.

“Why have both your kids already perfected the art of puppy dog eyes?” She said before kneeling down so the three children could get a proper view.

“Please, you don’t think Will is going to have pouting down to an art form when he’s old enough. Have you met Louis?”

“Ah, I knew someone was talking about me?” A booming voice said from the doorway causing Will to cackle from Eleanors’ arms. He was definitely Louis’ son.

The boys greeted everyone, the room becoming quite loud with noise. Liza, Ed and Connor being in the middle of it all-running from one person to another, practically reveling in the attention. Niall and Zayn both grabbed a squealing Ed and Connor, dangling them upside down and swinging them wildly. I leant backward as Harrys’ arms wrapped around my waist, his head rested on my shoulder.

“How are you?” I asked him softly, my eyes watching Liam crouch in front of Dani and press his hand to her stomach. His smile was wide and his eyes practically glowed. He was going to be an amazing father.

“About as good as I’m going to be.” Harry mumbled into my neck as Ed clambered onto Liam’s lap and pressed his head to Danielle’s stomach, trying to hear the baby.

More people flooded into the room as the rest of the boys family began filling it up. This was their last concert and everyone had come to support their boys.

“We have a really large family.” I commented to Harry as we watched everyone interact.

“Probably the best thing I got out of auditioning for X Factor.” Harry stated seriously, his eyes lovingly glancing from one person to another. I turned in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Of course meeting you was probably the best part.”

“Don’t be corny.” I teased, smacking his chest lightly but smiling all the same.

Soon enough the boys were called and our large family herded ourselves to side stage. There was a mad rush as everyone got ready and those of us who weren’t needed tried to stay out of the way. The boys were mostly silent, staring at each other. After all this time I highly doubted words were needed between them. Nothing could ever come between the bonds they had formed or come close to understanding it.

Five minutes was announced and the boys separated. Pressing kisses to mouths and being wrapped in hugs.

“Wish Daddy good luck.” I nudged at Ed and Liza who pressed a kiss to Harry’s cheeks at the same time. His face lit up and he smiled warmly at them. He let them go to stand with Anne and Gemma as he turned to me. His eyes were slightly red and my own teared up.

“Don’t cry, or I will.” I warned him, biting my lip as a few tears warmed my bottom eyelashes.

“I’m nervous.” He said to me softly, stepping forward and resting his hands on my hips.

“You’re always nervous Haz.” I replied instantly, reaching a hand up to run gently through his hair, making sure to not mess it up.

“This is worse though, it feels like the first time. I’m scared.” I frowned at his words. Right now he looked like a small and lost boy.

“You’re going to be okay love.” I pulled him closer to me so our bodies were touching. “You’re going to be fantastic out there. I can’t tell you that you’re not going to regret this because I’m not sure what’s going to happen. But I am going to tell you that I’m not going anywhere and your two beautiful kids are not going anywhere. Whatever you want to do we’ll support you.”

Harrys’ eyes stayed staring right into mine, his fingers tightening on my hip as I took a shaky breath.

“I promised you a long time ago that I wasn’t going anywhere and I kept that promise. So whatever happens from here on, I’m going to be here. You have me and you have Elizabeth and Edward and every other person in this room. You’re going to be okay.” Harrys’ lips were pressed to mine as soon as I finished. His hands working their way to my back as his tongue pushed against my lips. I let him in instantly pulling him tighter towards me.

“I love you.” I murmured against Harrys’ lips when he pulled back, resting his forehead to mine. The boys were being called to line up.

“I love you too.” He whispered before pressing a kiss to my lips briefly then untangled his body from mine.

“And love?” Harry turned back to look at me. “I’m really proud of you.”

He smiled widely, dimples appearing, before running off to join the boys. They disappeared a moment later to appear on stage, deafening roars filling up the O2 arena.

The boys sang, danced and goofed around to their hearts content. They changed words and played pranks on each other. Answering questions and just chatted with the crowd. The smiles never left their face as they took in everything they could for the last time.

“Mummy, you okay?” Liza frowned up at me as I wiped a few stray tears.
I knew I wasn’t the only one crying as I glanced towards the others.

“Yeah sweetie. I’m just really happy.” I assured her. She accepted my reason and began dancing foolishly with Edward and Connor.

Soon enough the concert had to end and the boys began thanking everyone. X Factor for giving them the chance. Management and everyone who worked behind the scenes to make them who they are. Their friends and families who had supported them through everything. And lastly they thanked their fans for being with them through everything. For loving and accepting them.

I doubted that there was a dry face in the arena. All the boys had let the tears flow as they waved their last goodbyes and disappeared off the stage. Cheers and stamping filled the arena as the boys came back to us.

There was silence as everyone allowed the loudness of the fans to sink in. The thank you they were sending back to the boys.

The moment Harry was close enough; I pulled him into my arms. He was sweaty and I could feel his heart practically beating out of his chest.

“You okay?” I asked him softly. He nodded and buried his head into my neck.

“You okay?” I nodded as well and pressed a kiss to his curls.

“Daddy!” Liza squealed as the twins tried to grab our attention. I bent to pick up Ed as Harry picked up Liza. We wrapped ourselves around each other, creating a small cocoon just for us.

“Love you Daddy.” Liza smiled up at her father before pressing a kiss to his cheek. “Love you Mummy.” She added after seeing the tears fall from my eyes.

“Yeah, love you Dad!” Ed yelled, way too much energy still in him. Harry barked out a laugh before pressing a kiss to my lips.

“Happy?” He enquired as I raised my eyebrows at his odd question. I leant forward and pressed another kiss to his soft lips before smiling widely.

“Ecstatic.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is it. This story is finished and there are just so many things I need to say to you all. This took me ages to right and I probably postponed it a lot because I couldn't bring myself to finished it. But I have finally done it and I need to thank you all so very much. Fight For You was the first story I ever posted and you all supported me so much. So THANK YOU for reading, commenting, subscribing, recommending, telling your friends, chatting with me and just being the most amazing and caring people in the world. It has taken a year to write these three stories and I can't believe it's over. Each and every one of you are amazing and I thank you so much for taking your time over the year to read my writings! I love you all so much and I don't even know what else to say except Thank You all a thousand times!!

And I have other stories you should all check out and also keep an eye out because I have more stories planned, also another Harry one! So I'm not gone completely!

THANK YOU! Again and I hope you enjoyed the ride because I certainly loved telling you Harry and Skye's story.

Love you!! Rayne xx