Moshers.

Innocence.

It all started on that fateful day of 1990, in Pontypridd, a village in South Wales.

A 15 years old, long haired blond boy stood in the Pontypridd park, on the green grass, speaking with some friends. His hair stopped at the middle of his back, wavy, and a black cap was crached on his head. His eyes were of a bright, icy blue, he wore a baggy Metallica shirt and equally baggy jeans. His name was Lee Gaze, and he was 15.

"Hey Lee!" his friend Beev called, walking towards him "I've got a band for you!"

"Oh? Really?" Lee questionned.

Beev grinned, and nodded. Lee noticed he was tugging someone behind him.

"This kid is your man!" Beev said, pushing the boy in front of Lee. "Ian, meet Lee. Lee, meet Ian."

Ian had long, silky black hair that covered his shoulders ; his eyes, or a dark green, glistened with intelligence and mischief. He was young : his face was sharp but still a bit chubby. He wore baggy clothes too. But he had something in that gaze, intensely seductive.
Lee blinked.

"H-Hi."

"Hi! I'm Ian and I drum." He said in that not-quite-broken-already voice.

"I...I'm Lee and I play the guitar."

"That's good, because we need a guitarist!" Ian smiled.

"What's your band called?"

"Fleshbind."

"Well... I-I can give it a try!" Lee smiled at Ian's Anthrax shirt.

"I giving you my address... Wait, give me your hand, bud." He grabbed Lee's hand, sending unexplainable shivers up the blonde boy's arm, and took a marker from his pocket, before scribbling the street and number on Lee's pale skin, as well as his phone number.

He released Lee, and smiled, flicking his hair back.

"I gotta go now, though, but, phone me?"

"O-ok..."

"Cheers!" And he turned around and ran down the hill. Lee stood there, blinking stupidly.

"H-How old is he?"

"13." Beev grinned.

"Oh god."

--

Lee climbed the hill to Ian's house. It had been three months they knew each other and were in the same band, and they hung out a lot.
He jumped over the little wall and walked to Ian's window.
It was open, Lee slipped his head inside.
He jolted. Ian was hanging upside down from his upper cupboard, his midsection coming out, his arms crossed on his chest like a dead person, and his hair flowing free under him. He saw Lee and grinned.

"Oh hi Lee!"

"What... What the fuck are you doing?"

"Being David from The Lost Boys."

"The what--" Lee frowned.

Ian hunched his back and heaved himself back sit in the cupboard, his head inches from the ceiling.

"You haven't seen The Lost Boys? You?! Lee Gaze the horror movie buff?"

"Well..."

"Man you should educate yourself! This film is awesome!" Ian exclaimed, slipping back onto the ground.

Lee smiled, and rested his chin on his hands, looking away.
Ian grinned and walked over to the window.

"What's up, blondie?"

Lee just kept on smiling, not looking at Ian.

"Hey, Lee."

No answer.

"Lee?"

A pair of soft lips were pressed to Ian's.
The young boy opened his eyes wide as Lee started moving his lips gently against Ian's, his hand going to intertwine in the younger boy's long hair.
Ian was paralysed. He had kissed girls before. GIRLS! Not boys! Was it even okay to kiss boys? Probably not, but Lee was doing it, kissing him.
It didn't feel really bad either. It was kind of cool actually.
It felt forbidden, and Ian loved the thrill. Kissing Lee? Okay.

He did the same as Lee, moved his lips with his, and the blond teenager's fingers went to caress the pubescent boy's skin.
They suddenly pulled away, and Lee stared at Ian.
And he ran away.

"Lee?! Lee! Come back!"

But the blonde was already gone.

--

"Mike, is it okay to kiss a dude?"

"If you kiss a dude you're gay." Mike nodded, replacing a string on his guitar.

"Yes but is it okay?" Ian wondered, taking a sip from his Lucozade bottle.

"I guess it's as okay as being a mosher."

"Oh so it's not okay."

"Yes but you're still a mosher. Mate, gay people get AIDS, so..."

"You mean I could have AIDS?!" Ian panicked.

"Wait, what?"

"I kissed Lee yesterday!"

"What?!"

"I kissed Lee!"

"Dude eww!" Mike wrinkled his nose, stepping away from Ian. "You're gay?! Don't try to fucking kiss me!"

"I won't and I'm not gay, I like girls. Just, do I have AIDS?"

"Well you could..." Mike started tentatively. "Was it a French kiss?"

Ian shook his head.

"Then you don't have AIDS. It's in the saliva, Ryan told me."

Ian looked right in front of him, and started drumming a beat on the table with his drumsticks.

"You know, he's not bad looking."

"Who?"

"Lee."

"Stop it, you're making me really uneasy there, dude." Mike muttered.

--

Ian was woken up by frenetical knocking at his window.
He opened his eyes, and slipped out of bed slowly, the duvet wrapped around him. He quietly walked towards the window, frowning, and opened it.
Immediatly two hands grabbed his face and his lips were kissed fiercely.
He attempted to step back, surprised, but the hands kept him in place.
Finally he was released, and he fell back, hitting the floor on his arse.

"Wha...?"

A silhouette sneaked in, and Ian felt a warm body lay next to his. Its long hair shone with a gold gleam in the ever so faint lights of the street.

"Lee?"

"Ian."

An arm wrapped around the younger boy's waist.

"You're warm."

Ian was paralyzed. What was he supposed to do?

"Ian..."

"L-Lee?"

"Take me in your arms."

Ian bit his lip, and wrapped his arms around Lee.
It was weird.
But kind of pleasant.
Lee was thin and short; his hair smelt good. Ian pressed him to his chest, and let the blonde boy cuddle up to him.

"Thank you." Lee muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT?


This will be a quick thing. I'm on three updates, they're almost ready.
Three parts : Innocence, Corruption and Perversion.
Yeah, it's gonna be kinky.

Description Lower Than Atlantis because fab okay xx