Moshers.

Corruption.

Ian finally put a full stop to his essay. Sighing, the 14 years old put down the pen he was holding, as someone knocked to his window.
He turned.
Lee's face.
Ian smiled, and walked over to the window, opening it. Lee leapt in, and put a kiss on Ian's lips.

Ian kissed back happily. Lee was just back from a week away in Cardiff, and he had missed the now short-haired blonde.
Lee slipped his tongue into Ian's mouth as the kiss became heated.
Ian intertwined his hands in Lee's mane, as they stumbled back on the bed.
Lee quit Ian's lips, lowering his kisses into the younger boy's neck. Ian gasped. Lee had never done that. It felt... Weird but good.
Lee grabbed Ian's thighs and spread them, and Ian felt his hands fumble with his jean's buttons, and suddenly something hard was pressed against Ian's waistline. He looked down, as Lee continued to kiss his neck and make him gasp and whimper unexplainably.
Lee's boxers were stretched with a bulge, and Ian opened his eyes wide.

The blonde stopped kissing Ian's neck, and slipped his hands underneath Ian's shirt.

"What..."

Lee tugged the shirt off, and started kissing Ian's white chest, caressing his sides frantically.
Ian gulped, his eyes still focused on Lee's bulge. Did he have... Was it...
Ian suddenly felt a moist thing slid on his skin and gasped.
Lee's tongue was tracing on his torso ; and he reached Ian's left nipple.

Ian yelped as Lee started to suck on his sensitive nipple. What even.
He suddenly felt all weird and he knew what it meant. He looked down between two gasps.
His pants were stretched with a growing tent.

"Oh what the... Lee!" He called shakily.

Lee had switched to massaging Ian's nipple and kissing his abs. He didn't stop though.

"Lee-ee! Lee s-stop! What... Stoppppp it!"

Lee stopped, and looked up, frowning.

"What's up?"

"What... What are you doing?!"

"Well, foreplay." Lee shrugged. "If you don't like it..."

"Wait, what?!"

Lee rose his eyebrows.

"For, you know... Maybe giving you a blowjob, or having sex."

"A-- But--" Ian stuttered. "I... You want us to do gay things together?"

"Well, we were doing it before. Kissing and touching and all. I just figured..."

"You're gay?!"

Lee chuckled darkly.

"Well done Watkins! Yes, I like cock up my arse, I suck dick, and no I don't like musicals. Why? Did you doubt it? Are you not gay yourself?"

"I... This was only for the laughs! I... I'm not gay!"

"For somebody who's been kissing and cuddling with a boy for a year, I think it's slightly overdue" Lee sneered. "And... Your dick tells me I'm turning you on badly."

Ian looked down, and popped the button of his jeans open, blushing.

"Why don't you do it for the laughs? It's fun, you'll see!" Lee smiled.

"But... I don't know what to do?"

"Stuff your dick up my arse maybe?" Lee grinned.

Ian gulped. Lee tugged his t-shirt off, remaining in boxers.

"Basically it's the same as with a girl, only a girl has two holes and me one, that's that simple." Lee traced his index on the top of his own shaft. "You in?"

"You... You've done this before?"

Lee nodded.

"Guys love boys like me. Thin, sweet, innocent."

Ian gulped again.

"Uh, well, let's, give it a try?"

"Right, good." Lee grabbed the waistband of Ian's jeans.

The dark haired boy had never seen this facet of Lee : assured, sassy... And he didn't know if he liked it.

They were both in boxers now. Lee smirked, and crept towards Ian., his fingers hooking in his boxers.
He smiled, and tugged them down.
Ian's breath caught. He was now completely naked in front of Lee.
Lee slipped out of his boxers too, his back turned to Ian, who observed the blonde.

His body wasn't really manly, weirdly. He was really thin, and his hips were quite wide, his waist was curvy. His legs were really girly, his thighs round and plump without being really voluminous nor fat, and his calves extremely thin.

Lee then turned face to Ian. His hard on was already starting to be visibly troubling, his balls hanging full and soft, fluffy dark pubes covering them and his pubis.
Ian gulped, as Lee bit his lip sexily, observing the younger boy.

"I'm going to tell you, E, what we're gonna do is purely and simply illegal."

Ian's eyes widened, and brightened. He liked the thrill.

"Really?"

"I'm 16, you're 14. Theorically if we have sex the law says I'm raping you." Lee smirked, laying lascively on the bed.

Ian shuddered. This was strangely exciting him. And Lee could see it.

"You like kink for a virgin..."

"I'm not a virgin" Ian mumbled. "I did it with a girl."

Lee smiled condescendantly.

"O-Okay I'm a virgin" Ian blushed.

"Well you like kink. Hey, come'ere."

"Where?"

Lee smiled, and spit on his fingers, spreading his legs.
His face screwed a bit as they disappeared inside of him, and Ian could see he was faintly moving them. He gulped again, understanding what Lee was doing. The teenager suddenly groaned and threw his head back.
Ian's eyes widened.

"W-What happened?"

"I hit my spot you simple mind." Lee mumbled.

"Your spot?"

"My prostate."

"Oh..."

Lee pulled his fingers out, sighing.

"I think it's okay... You can do it."

He lay back, trying to relax a bit. Ian climbed shakily between the blond's legs.
He seized his throbbing hard on and placed himself. Lee gently pushed Ian's hands away from their grip, and took his wrists, tugging them and putting them on either side of his thighs.

"Go now." He smiled, grabbing Ian's pillow, and squeezing it to his chest.

Ian gulped, and entered Lee slowly. The blond let out a low groan, grabbing a handful of pillow.

"D-Did I d-d-do something wrong?" Ian stuttered, finding it hard to speak with his dick buried inside of Lee.

"No... Just continue..." Lee grimaced, and Ian continued.

That was starting to feel really really good. Lee was breathing heavily, moaning.

"Oh come on" he mumbled, frowing, and he rolled Ian and him around so he was sitting on Ian's dick, breathing heavily, legs folded on each side of Ian.

He started slamming himself on Ian's dick, hard and fast, as the black haired boy gasped, his hands on Lee's hips. Lee hovered over Ian's chest, trembling, squeezing his insides around Ian. Ian was a sweaty mess. He had never experienced anything like that, and it felt so fucking good. Lee's velocity and eagerness astonished him, and his ability to make him ressemble a whore was quite impressive. Lee was moaning breathlessly.
Ian felt himself shake, and tightened his grip on the older boy's waist.

"Leeeeeeee..."

Lee spluttered, out of breath, his eyes rolling back, increasing his pace even more, and then Ian pressed his head back into the mattress, groaning, and coming inside of Lee. Lee sighed and released all over Ian's chest, making the boy open wide eyes.
Was it normal to come on your partner during sex?! Lee seemed to find it normal.

The blonde smiled, pulling himself off Ian, taking a tissue and wiping the white liquid from Ian's chest, and chuckled through his panting.

"So? How much did you like it?"

"Oh my god, that was amazing" Ian gasped.

"See? That was fun."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment you wee unicorns