Status: *in progress*

There is Something...

*it makes me feel so fine I can’t control my brain*

The next day for Mary-Ann went in a blur. Everything started to happen at the end of the previous day.

She changed into her swimming suit and left her vacation room to welcome the party at the swimming pool on the back yard of Rob’s summer house. When she set her foot out of her room she realized that something wasn’t right. She shrugged those feelings at the back of her skull and happily tripped down the stairs into the living room. She almost stumbled and fell at the last step but caught herself and cautiously stepped off of the last step and walked to the door leading to the pool considering herself lucky. She could see colorful lights from the projectors and music blasting out of the speakers. There was something electronic. But even the music couldn’t help to deafen the screams of Alice and Chris. He was chasing her around the pool and Rou with Rory were helping him to trap her, but she managed to escape bringing in the unfair tactics. She used her knee to threaten the guys to kick them in their manhood and they immediately loosened the grip on her.

Mary-Ann smiled and pushed the door open. But then her brows furrowed as she closed the doo behind her and she wondered were Rob was. Oh, she was to find out. She felt herself being tackled to the ground from the left where some long plants with lots of leaves were. “Got’cha.” she heard Rob whisper in her ear which made her widen her eyes and a shiver run through her left thigh. She felt herself being pulled up and thrown over a shoulder. Rob did it so easily that he didn’t even stopped smiling. He came to the pool edge and everyone stopped doing whatever they were. Across the pool Alice started to run to Rob as in slow motion screaming something incoherent about leaving Mary alone. Rou with Rory started to cheer and demanded that their drummer threw the dreaded girl into the pool. “No mercy.” Mary heard Rob whisper into her ear again, he chuckled and slapped her bum.

The next second he threw her into the pool. While Mary-Ann was flying towards the water she saw Alice’s struggled out of Rou’s grip and punched him in the nose. She run and pushed Rob to follow Mary, he tried to catch her with his stretched out hands and pure shock covered his face. Rou felt the sting of agony run through his skull and grabbed his nose to prevent it from bleeding but all in vain, his stomach was already covered with fresh splashes of blood and he was about to collapse on the ground. Rory and Chris on the other side of the pool were running towards Alice. Rory stopped in his track and suddenly changed direction and jumped in the pool. As for Chris he tried to save Rob from falling and even managed to catch his leg but the gravity had something in mind for him too. He fell on the side of the pool and let go of Rob’s leg. The next moment Mary was violently thrashing in the water and felt pain spread around her head.

When Mary opened her eyes she winced immediately at the brightness of lights everywhere and pain in her head. She was told to lay still but the voice seemed to her unfamiliar. She tried to open her eyes one more time, but when she did it her eyesight couldn’t focus properly and everything was blurred. She figured that in front of her were 6 or 7 people, she couldn’t count them properly because there was someone in white and sometimes she could see another person in white behind that one. When she stopped counting she realized that there was a hand squeezing hers, but she had no strength to remove it.

She tried to speak but no sound was coming. Someone quickly left the room and returned. A pair of strong arms pulled Mary by her shoulders and she felt a cold glass pressed to her lips and liquid flowing into her mouth. She was placed back on the pillow and in another attempt of speaking she managed to ask where she was in her mother tongue – German. Somebody told her that she was in England at the summer vacation with her friends. Mary furrowed her brows, she had no friends in England and she definitely never came there. Another thought hit her like a hummer, she screamed that she couldn’t see, some bastards blinded her and she was kidnapped. She started crying. That outburst only added to her throbbing head and she fell silent. The unfamiliar hand was still on hers and it was rubbing soothing circles into her palm. She tried to relax knowing deep inside that people around her meant no harm but the panic gripped her heart.

Another hand stroked her hair and the lips were quickly pressed to her forehead. Breathing heavily and slowly Mary-Ann drifted into sleep. She was walking along the field full of bright green grass and she couldn’t see an end to it. She felt warm and cozy under the summer sun. She felt so easy that she decided to see if she could find something on the field. She kept going admiring the view. All of a sudden she saw a black spot in a distance. She started running to it but the spot was getting bigger too slowly to her liking. She brushed her hands over her face in frustration and turned around. When she looked in the direction of the spot again she saw an old and cracked bench only a few feet away from her standing on a piece of sand. She hesitated before coming to it because there was someone sitting on it. She came closer, but the figure didn’t move to acknowledge her. She realized that it was a young man. He was dressed in ripped dark blue jeans and an oversized black hoodie with his hands in its front pocket, he had no shoes on. He was digging his toes into the white sand. The hood covered his head and his gaze was apparently directed at his toes. Mary bent somewhat to him and saw a slight smirk playing on his white and chapped lips. She sat next to him and the wind has suddenly risen. However it wasn’t affecting the people on the bench, as if they were swallowed into the whirlwind, but even the slightest breath of wind wasn’t brushing Mary’s hair. She wasn’t surprised by the change in the weather. She was drawn to the figure next to her. She wanted to know his secret. He slowly turned his head and faced the girl that now was next to him. He looked into her eyes and a slight gasp escaped her lips. His skin was absolutely pale and he hand dark circles around his hazel dull eyes, the smirk still on his lips. She felt that she knew him but she couldn’t remember him. Never breaking eye contact with her he took her hand in his cold one and squeezed it. He leaned towards her and whispered: “I need you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here'ya go my lovely readers! Personally this is my favourite chapter so far. I tried something new, and here's no dialog chapter. I hope you'll like it.
And I hope that there's real spring wherever you are, cause I still have to look at the heavy snowed streets :(
As you can see I've changed some of the chapter titles, but nothing in the chapters, so you don't have to read them again...unless you want to:)