Status: Posting if people like it...

Keep Holding On

Savior

I was first to bust through the double doors leading to where they said they were keeping Bee. I new that was the are before I even opened them, however. Your could hear pained whirrs and chirps all the way through the doors. They were hurting Bee!

When I got in I didn't like what I saw either. They were still spraying him with the guns and they were using different methods to torture him. Well, they probably thought they were not doing anything wrong but it looked like torture from my point of view. Bee was on his back on a large concrete slab, he wasn't tied down but he couldn't get up. Obviously from the pain.

I ran towards Bee. Sam was yelling stop and throwing the guns from their hands as Bee let out one more pained noise. My heart broke even more. I ran up to him and stopped near him as he got up. He instantly began to move his cannon around the room, finally it landed on me. My eyes grew huge but so did his. He transformed his hand back and he knelt down. I gave him a smile. "You okay?"

He shook his head.

"Tell him now! You can have a moment later!" It was Sam who had succeeded at getting the lab people to step back and leave it be.

"Bee?" I asked quietly.

He nodded at me and his eyes got brighter.

"The cube is here and the Decepticons are coming." He began to look around the room, his cannon transformed again as he pointed it at random lab technicians. I put a hand up and touched his cheek. He jerked, not expecting the touch but when he saw it was me again he calmed down. He was on edge, a little too much. "Don't worry about them. They're okay. They won't hurt you anymore." I smiled at him and nodded. "I promise. I won't let them."

His eyes became warm and comforting, his cannon disappeared again and he nodded in understanding. "Wher-re?"

"Come with us, we'll take you to the All Spark. You will know what to do right?"

He nodded and stood up to his full height. He followed as we walked in a huge group to the main room with the All Spark in it. Last time we saw it from a distance but being close to it, was different. It was even larger than originally perceived and it felt like pure power was coursing through it to me. My mini bot transformed in my pocket and skittered up to my shoulder. He looked at me, his eyes now blue like Bee's and he chirped and whistled enthusiastically.

I giggled and reached my hand up, taking him in my palm and bringing him up to my face. He twittered some more and began to nuzzle into my cheek. "You surprise me, ya' know that? How did you change your appearance?" He stopped nuzzling me and he used a small clawed digit to point to the All Spark. I nodded "Oh, you wanted to like an Autobot?" He titled his head to the side.

I heard a louder whirr and I looked up to see Bee looking down at me, eyes looking at the mini bot in my palm. "What is-s that?"

I smiled up at him and turned my palm around to let Bee get a better look. "This is mini bot! Real name undecided. I rescued him when they were going to kill him." He bent down and held his finger out to the small bot. Mini Bot began to shake and he skittered up my arm, around my shoulder, and behind my neck. He peaked around me. "He's a little shy with people, especially bigger ones. I was the only one he didn't seem afraid of." I looked behind me to see him and he was staring at me. "That's Bee. He's the main one you shouldn't be afraid of."

He nodded and ran up to Bee's still extended finger and he nuzzled into it and chirped. "That's-s differe-ent." He gave me a wink and he got up from his kneeling position to walk toward the All Spark. He stepped right under it and looked up to observe it. He slowly reached up and grabbed the corner of it. Pulses of energy went through it, him, Mini Bot and strangely… me. I could feel it run through my bones. I wondered if everyone else felt the it too. The cube began to condense into itself until it was a tiny cube big enough for a human to hold. It shocked Bee for a moment then he held it firmly. "Message from Starfleet, Captain- Let's get to it!"

One of the soldier's, Lennox, then spoke up. "He's right. Stay here and we're screwed with Megatron in the other hanger. Mission City is twenty-two miles away. We're gonna sneak that cube out of here and hide it somewhere in the city."

"Good! Right!" Keller agreed.

"But we cannot make a stand without the air force." Lennox added, turning to Keller.

Keller nodded and grabbed on to Simmons' shoulders. "This place must have some kind of radio link, short waves, CB?"

Lennox nodded. "It should but you have to find some way to get word out to them," He pointed to the other shoulder. "You guys, let's move!"

"Against an alien offense?" Simmons asked finally after getting his words. I was a little stunned too by what Bee did but he was in panic mode.

"Will it work?" Keller questioned him.

"I don't know but anything is possible. Did you just see that?" He pointed to Bee holding the cube and he made his hands move from a huge circle to a small circle. "That 'shwoosh'"

I turned back to look at Bee myself. He saw me looking and his used a finger to do a 'come here' motion. He handed me the cube and he transformed down opening his doors for me, Sam, and Mikaela. I shakily got in the driver's seat. My hands were numb as my fingers touched the cube, my bones felt like they were either shaking or turned to jelly and I could feel sweat beading through my hair, down my back and down my face. It was the cube. It had to be.

I swallowed and handed Mikaela the cube. "Take this, please." My voice came out trembling and low.

The seatbelt came across my chest and it tightened for a moment. I smiled slightly and began to stroke the steering wheel. The radio crackled. Are you alright-t, beautiful?"

I nodded. He would see it or feel it or something. If I spoke I knew my voice would tremble again and it wouldn't seem to convincing. He sped off as the soldiers cleared the way and got in their own respected vehicles. Bee went through the main doors first, the soldiers following him. He knew where he was going right?

We finally made it to the main road. Sam began to ask Mikaela to check on the cube every few minutes until we were out in the middle of nowhere. The only thing that looked like society actually still came out here anymore was the newly paved road. There were no buildings, cars, people, anything! Until we met Optimus.

As we went, he quickly did a U-Turn along with the other Autobots and they started to drive behind us. How they did perfect U-Turns on this narrow road, I'll never know… even if they are alien beings.

After about ten more minutes if driving, and finally getting to the main road, sirens began to be heard as more larger vehicles appeared. "Decepticons?" I asked hoarsely.

"Has to be, that's the cop car that tried to kill us!" Sam replied. I turned around to see that he was right and they were closing in on Optimus. They were knocking civilian cars completely off of the road and they were using their untransformed limbs to flip them or kill the people inside them. Finally them biggest vehicle out there transformed completely. Optimus skidded to a halt and did the same, taking the attack and returning it, flying off the side of the bridge and disappearing.

We sat in silence, probably all wondering what happened with Optimus, until we made it to Mission City. The place wasn't evacuated or anything. Civilians ran around in panic as they saw military vehicles driving up. We drove to the middle of the city and Bee opened his doors for us to get out. We clambered out, Mikaela grabbed the cube so Bee could transform with the rest of the Autobots that were present.

Green smoke began to fill the air around us, for protection I'd guess. An F22 suddenly flew overheard. "It's Starscream!" It was Ironhide was looking at the retreating plane, cannons ready. "Back up! Back up! Give us some room!" Ratchet and the other military vehicles backed up at his command and we stepped back behind the parked vehicles, unsure of what the weapons specialist had in mind. He looked around quickly then lastly set his eye on Bee. "Bumblebee? Help me lift that truck!" They both ran toward a parked delivery truck with a picture of one of those creepy-ass Furby things on it. They lifted it up just as a huge bomb hit the ground, right in front of where they were lifting the truck.

Mikaela, Sam and myself were thrown back onto the ground in a heap of dirt, concrete, people and smoke. The air was hazy and as for the moment, I couldn't see anything. I felt Sam grab my hand and he began to get up, hauling Mikaela and I up with him. I stood there for a moment, my arms shaking. I felt something crawling up my arm, it was Mini Bot who was whining sadly as he made it up to my shoulder to nuzzle into my neck again. Then it hit me. Bee. He was closest. He may be an alien robot but he isn't indestructible.

A bunch of soldiers kept asking if everyone was okay but I didn't answer. I ran toward the area where he was standing. I saw Ironhide getting up and I looked the other way to see Bee, on his chest, whirring in pain like he did at the Dam when I found him. He saw me and gave me sad eyes as he began to crawl toward me. I didn't understand why he was crawling until I looked to see that his legs, about knee down were stuck under the truck and not attached to his body. I started to panic. I ran to Bee and knelt down beside him as he continued to push himself. I put a hand on his cheek and he stopped, looking up at me. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Bee, stop. You'll hurt yourself even more." He chirped and I felt Mini Bot scurry down my arm to Bee, where he nuzzled into his cheek.

Sam appeared beside me. "Ratchet!"

"Sam, I don't think he'll be able to do anything right now." I said, looking to Bee next. "He will be able to do something when he can won't he?"

He nodded. "Cyber-tron-ians use to-o lose arms-and-legs all the time." He was trying to reassure me but it wasn't working. I would be worried. Something drew me to Bee. Not for what he was, his car form, or anything you would think would be the reason. It was my heart. My heart told me I was suppose to care about him, be with him, know him. I felt like my heart was literally telling me 'you were suppose to meet Bee. He's suppose to be in your life.' I felt this when I first saw him, his true form. Almost like someone could describe 'Love At First Sight' but that's ridiculous, right? Be touched my cheek with his finger, bringing me out of my thoughts. His eyes became bright. "I'll be alright-t."

I nodded. "You better." We stared at each other for a moment until his eyes looked over to the soldiers. We were being shot at again. This time by a Decepticon who looked like a tank. I got up from my kneeling spot and walked over to Sam and Mikaela. "We have to get Bee out of here. I won't leave him!"

"I won't either." Sam said with a smile.

Mikaela looked over to my left and she put a hand on my shoulder, turning my gaze to a tow truck sitting in an alley. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

I nodded. "You can hotwire, right?"

She nodded.

"Then go. I'm gonna go sit with Sam and Bee."

She nodded again and ran off toward the truck. I turned around and walked over and sat my Sam on a slab of concrete in front of where Bee was laying. Bee whirred at both of us, motioning his hand to the area where people were hiding. I shook my head, Sam did the same. "We won't leave you." He said, crossing his arms across his chest. Bee reached behind him and grabbed something then he handed it to Sam. It was the cube. He whirred again, nodding at him. Sam nodded back and got to his feet, pulling me up with him using his free hand.

I pulled Mini Bot off of my shoulder. "Transform and stay in my pocket, please?" he nodded and chirped and transformed back into his Nokia form. I slipped him in my pocket and looked over to see Mikaela finally arriving with the truck.

She hopped out of the driver's seat and looked to Bee. "You okay with doing this?" He chirped. "Okay," she looked to me and Sam. "Help me with this." Sam sat the cube on the back of the truck and we began putting chains around Bee in places he said we could and he told us what would work best.

Lennox ran over and grabbed Sam, grabbed the cube, shoved it into his hand and sent him off. Mikaela was looking at him with this far away look. I tapped her on the shoulder. "You should do that now, while you have a chance. It may even motivate him." She ran up, grabbed his collar, said something to him and kissed him. "Sam finally got the girl." She came back, her cheeks red but she continued to throw chains around Bee.

After about ten more minutes of strapping Bee on the truck, I just happened to look up to see Megatron on top of the building, holding an upside down Jazz in his hand. This scene seemed familiar. My dream. I should bee really weirded out that I dreamed something that was going to come true but I couldn't. I knew what I had to do. I dropped the chains into my hand and ran.

I heard a fast whirring noise and I turned around toward Bee, who had made it. "NO! I'm sorry. I am not coming back! I have to save him!" I ran a few feet and grabbed the door of a military Jeep to steady myself and then my head snapped and looked in. A small smile went on my face and I pulled it open, grabbed a gun from the inside and pulled it out. I backed up and aimed it over my head and shot toward Megatron's face. He dropped Jazz, grabbing his eye with a yell. Another smile burst on my face. This one from happiness. I saved Jazz!

I looked up at Jazz, I gave him a smile. "Your welcome." He raised his blue visor and gave me a wink. "I'm in yo' debt, Lil' Lady." I nodded at him and gave him a wink in return. "You should get back at' Bee."

I nodded. "Yeah, he's probably worried." I turned around and ran down an alleyway then through a street filled with destroyed cars and dead people. I paused and swallowed back what was surely me about throw up from the burning bodies around me. I finally arrived next to the tow truck and Mikaela jumped out and gave me a hug. "You are one crazy bitch, you know that?"

I nodded. "Not half as crazy as you, Mikaela. That was really brilliant that you-"

I was cut off when I heard a familiar yell and I turned to the side to see Sam, plummeting from a tall building to the ground. I fell to my knees and my hand went out toward him falling. A whine escaped my throat. "SAM!" I yelled. Optimus suddenly appeared, reaching down and jumping toward where he fell. He caught him.

I sighed in relief and Mikaela helped me up, I passed Bee, he chirped in worry but I saw Mikaela wave it off from the corner of my eyes. She pushed me into the truck and she got in the other side. She turned to Bee and nodded. He nodded back and transformed his hand into a cannon. She put the truck in reverse and were drove off into the middle of the fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the loooong wait.

Thanks for the comments.

Do what good readers do best

-thanks