Status: Posting if people like it...

Keep Holding On

Victorious

Mikaela sighed as the tow truck lurched forward by the weight of Bee on the back. She quickly slid out, she was clearly shaking from the adrenaline. I opened the door and hopped out of the truck also, patting Bee on the leg after Mikaela gave him a thumbs up. "Well, he's dead." I heard Lennox mumble. I looked over at the dead Decepticon he was referring to. After we sped into the street, Mikaela drove backwards, allowing Bee to shoot Decepticons and affectively killing this one that was giving the soldiers some problems.

Mikaela nodded at Lennox then to Bee. "Yeah, nice shot."

Bee whirred. "All in-n a days-s work." He transformed his cannon back into a hand and leaned on the tow truck slightly. Was he as tired, worn out, and ready for some peace and quiet as I was. The thought of peace and quiet by myself wasn't alluring though. My idea of a break from this was sitting on Bee's hood on the overlook or maybe just taking a drive with him. As long as he was there. If he could be there after this happened. I mean, the whole All Spark business is the only reason he's here in the first place. They're taking care of it now. What if he goes away after this blows over?

I felt a tap on my back, bringing me back to the real world. I felt wetness on my face. I didn't even know I had been crying. I turned around to see Bee, watching me worriedly. I wiped the tear and gave him an encouraging smile. "I'm fine Bee. You're the one with the guns, don't make me be the strong one." I walked over and held my hand up. He lightly tapped it with his finger, hardly enough for me to feel it. "How do you do that?"

He tilted his head to the side. "What do you mean, beautiful-l?"

"Be so gentle with me. It must be difficult to only use so little of your strength. Well, it seems like it'd be hard."

His eyes shone brighter, obviously showing happiness. "I wouldn't-t wanna break-k you. It's not-t hard if-f it's you-u. I know-w that if I messed-d up, I wouldn't-t be able to live-e with myself-f."

I smiled and walked closer. I put a hand on the tow truck to lean on and I smiled up at him. "You know exactly how to charm a girl don't ya'?" He rolled his eyes and 'smiled'. I nodded, chuckling slightly. "That's what I thought."

Bee and I just sat together for a good five minutes. I tried to keep my mind off of Sam and what happened to him as I watched Mikaela chat with the soldiers. Then Jazz drove up, transforming and kneeling down near me. "We took out most of da' 'Cons. 'Scream, Blackout, and Megatron are left and Optimus is duelin' it out with Megatron now."

"And Sam?" Mikaela asked as she ran up.

Jazz nodded. "He's with Optimus. He's safe. Don' worry." I think all three of us gave a sigh of relief. "Now we just have to hope Optimus wins." He added as an after thought.

Mikaela walked over and got in the tow truck's driver's side and slammed the door. I looked through the windshield to see her pointing frantically to the seat beside her. I looked over and shrugged at Jazz and ran over, getting the passenger seat and shutting the door. "Where are we going?" I questioned as she started messing with the wires under the dash again.

"To Sam." She answered simply. The truck started up and drove back the way we came. We drove up, Jazz following behind in time to see all of the Autobots and humans standing in a circle. I glanced over to see Megatron's body. They had killed. He was dead. It was over just as quickly as it started.

Mikaela and I hopped out of the truck and run up to Sam. Optimus nodded at us. "We gained comrades today. Thank you. All of you. You honor us with your bravery."

"Permission to speak sir." This voice was new. It was held a british type accent, it sounded young, more metallic than the others and it sounded strained. I looked toward the voice to see Bee. He spoke!

Sam was also staring. "You speak now?" He asked, glancing my way to give me a smile.

Optimus nodded in acknowledgment and smiled. "Permission granted."

"I would like to stay with Sam. Sam and Makkenna." I smiled when he said my name, as did he. His eyes got brighter and he looked at me. It was his real voice that made it all the more special.

"If that is their choice."

Sam and I looked at each other and smiled. "Yes." we said in unison.

I shook my head and walked over to Bee and put my small hand on his larger one. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Optimus reached down and pulled something from Megatron's chest before he looked up and nodded. "We should go."

"There's a base a few miles from here that's not in use. You can go there and do what you have to do. You all can. Showers, food, all of it."

"Then that is where we shall go."

0o0o0

I leaned against the wall of the base. It was small compared to most bases but it was large enough for the bots to walk around. There were twenty people here. Some getting showers while others ate. I had done both after my aunt and uncle came and brought Sam and I clothes, also bringing a pair of mine for Mikaela. Sam was currently introducing them to Bee. They had met the others and were explained what happened and they seemed to take it well. For now.

I just wanted some alone time to talk to Bee. He was in the other hanger, getting his legs reattached by Ratchet and meeting with Sam and his parents. I needed some time though. It had been six hours since we arrived here and all I had thought about was Bee. I couldn't get him off my mind. It was crazy. Purely psychotic.

"I have feelings for a robot." I kept telling myself over and over again. At times trying to convince myself it wasn't true because I'm not crazy but then again I wanted it to be real because I wanted him to be real. I had to talk to him and figure this out.

I looked up at the sound of footsteps to see Sam. He hurried over and sat down next to me. "They are completely okay with all of this. They said Bee can stay. I think it's only because he saved our lives but I'll take it."

I smiled and nodded. "Where did they go?"

"Home. Also, Ratchet told me to tell you that Bee won't be able to leave until at least noon tomorrow. He's getting his legs reattached, he needs rest for that. Also, he's checking his voice and doing some other upgrades."

I nodded. "Are we staying here tonight?"

"We have to. We need to be debriefed and just like you, I don't want to leave Bee. I don't think Mikaela does either."

"I don't think you want to leave Mikaela. She likes you."

He nodded and got up from his seat beside me. "I like her too." He walked off, probably to find her.

I soon got up too, finding Lennox and getting him to direct me to the bedrooms. He led me to the Sergeant's room. It was nicer than the normal ones and had a nicer bed. I laid down and soon went to sleep.

0o0o0

The next day went by better. We found out they had shut down Sector 7, to my relief after what they did to Bee and they threw the Decepticon's bodies in an abyss that morning. Getting stuff done before the sun rose.

They told the public that a training maneuver went wrong and destroyed the small city and they were already planning on what base the bots would stay on after the president signed and made them our allies. We were debriefed completely and ordered home, much to my dismay.

Ratchet said it would take longer with Bee than I had originally hoped and Sam and I would have to go home alone. Mikaela went home with us, wanting to talk to Sam. Later I found them kissing. Yeah, that was officially a thing. We had been home for five days and I hadn't heard a word from Bee or any Autobots. The anticipation was killing me.

I was currently sitting in fourth period, lost as hell as to what they were talking about since I was absent for like two weeks. My attention was drawn to the door as someone knocked. The teacher groaned. "Come in."

Lennox opened the door. What was he doing? "I need to see Makkenna Witwicky. She will need her stuff. She's has a pass to leave early." The teacher nodded and I grabbed my bag and made my way out of class. He smiled. "You happy to see me?"

"What's all this about?" I asked, hands on my hips.

"You'll like it." He motioned for me to follow him out. I saw Ironhide's truck form but we passed until we got to another familiar car.

I ran up and the door opened for me. "Bee!" I shut the door behind me and Lennox walked back over to Ironhide and they left quickly, done with me obviously. I didn't care though. I was back with Bee.

"Hey, beautiful."

I smiled as he used his real voice. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. I'm back now though and I'm all better."

I smiled and rubbed the dashboard. "I'm glad." I suddenly felt movement in my pocket and the Nokia phone slid out and transformed into my mini bot. He skittered up onto the dash and whirred and clicked. I giggled and held my hand out, which he quickly jumped on and crawled up to my shoulder where he began to move into my hair. "I think he missed you too."

"Did you name him yet? I think you should since you technically adopted him as a youngling. That's a Cybertronian kid in case you couldn't guess."

"I don't know yet. I want him to have a Cybertronian name. It seems right. Could you help me with that?"

He was quiet for a moment. "If I think of something." The engine started her began to drive off. We sat in comfortable silence for a while. I wanted to ask him about 'us' but every time I almost did, I choked. What if I mistook his actions and he doesn't like me like that and I ruin the entire friendship? The feeling made me sick.

I finally settled on a question. "What made your recuperation take longer?"

"He said he had other things to do. Add ons."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Add ons?"

He made a 'uh' noise. "Yeah, my voice and other stuff like that. He said he has no idea why my voice came back and he was trying to figure out. He didn't though."

I decided not to pester even though I was unsatisfied with my answer I received. We drove around for a good hour, sometimes talking, sometimes sitting in each other's company and other times watching as mini bot skittered around being amusing until we drove back to the school and picked up Mikaela and Sam.

We drove Mikaela home and then Bee drove Sam and I home. He parked in the garage. I wanted to talk to him but it was kind of weird. As the whole fight happened we made small talk that had to do with what was going on but now I had no clue what to say and Bee just got back, I didn't want to unload my emotions on him just yet.

I sat in my room, contemplating what to say or if I should say anything at all until I fell a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
How's it goin?