Status: Posting if people like it...

Keep Holding On

Eyes

I leaned back slowly on Bee's leg. We were currently sitting in the garage so we could sit together with him in his true form. It had been three days since Bee came back and to say that these days had been great would be a huge understatement. I felt his finger gently run my back, forcing a smile on my face. I think he had been enjoying it too.

"Makkenna?" Bee asked, bringing me from my thoughts.

I tilted my head around and smiled. "Yeah, Bee?"

"What if I were human?" He asked shyly.

To be honest I had thought of how rad it would be if he were. It would make this whole feelings thing easier. I wanted to be with him forever but the whole alien robot thing has kept me from spilling my not-so-secretive feelings from him the whole three days. I had planned to tell him how I felt when he came back but I was afraid, nervous, and confused. Him being a human would be an amazing miracle for me but I would feel selfish. I mean, he'd be a different being. Not him. Not the Bee I fell head over heels for.

I gnawed my lip and hesitated, picking my final answer carefully. "Bee, what's this about?" I decided on that's finally. I didn't want to say the wrong thing and hurt his true intentions for asking.

"Just asking. I mean, we can't even talk unless we hide or you risk looking like a lunatic that talks to her Camaro." He said this in a disgruntled tone.

I laughed and got up from my seat. I did a 'come here' motion with my pointer finger. Bee knelt down obediently. "I wouldn't care about what species you are. Your still gonna be Bumblebee. Anyway, I was a lunatic before you showed up." I have him a smirk and I patted his cheek.

Now would be the perfect time to tell him. We were having a moment. Isn't this the time when people reveal their true feelings in movies? I mentally slapped myself. This isn't a movie. Obviously. I've never seen a movie about an alien-robot/human romance. I layer my hand down by my side. Opened my mouth by words wouldn't form. I was scared.

"Are you okay, beautiful?" Bee asked hesitantly.

I nodded. "Yeah, perfectly alright. I'm gonna go get something to eat."

He nodded and I ran off out of the door, happy to be alone in the short walk to my back door from the garage. This was too overwhelming and I was never taught anything like this in school. I mean sure, I had a boyfriend before. Literally, only one.

I thought I was gonna get married to him one day. He was my first love, first kiss, First boyfriend and I thought he was the one. Then he decided to cheat on me and send my world crashing down. Four months later I'm here in my yard contemplating my love for an alien robot.

Yeah, I wasn't prepared for this at all.

I walked through the threshold to greet Sam and Aunt Judy eating sandwiches. They both waved a hello since their mouths were full. "Hey. Anymore left?"

Sam shook his head. You can go the store and get some bread. You know, on your bike. I don't like where this whole Bumblebee thing is going."

"What do you mean?" I questioned him, putting my hands on my hips.

"I think you like him more than you should."

Before I could retort, Aunt Judy jumped in. "I don't think you need to worry about that. The whole John thing happened four months ago and I still don't believe that she is over it. Are you sweetie?"

I shook my head. "No." Which was a lie.

Sam made an O shape with his mouth and Aunt Judy handed me twenty dollars from her pocket. Go get something to eat. Ride your bike or call a friend. I do agree that maybe some time away from Bee would be good for you. Ride your bike, enjoy yourself."

"Tell Bee you guys seen me and made me not take him. I told him is be right back and I don't want him to feel like I just wanted to leave him." I said, looking to Sam.

He nodded. "Alright."

I gave him a smile and I ran up to my room. I pulled off my current clothes and pulled on some red skinny jeans, my black tank top and a camouflage hoodie. I then pulled my black boots on and grabbed my keys and my phone. Lastly, sticking the money ion my zipped up pocket.

I went around the garage as quietly as I could to the other shed that dad kept his expensive yard tools in. I opened the latch to see my Motorcycle. It was red with the typical chrome work on the sides and light red flames on darker red paint. I pulled my helmet off of the seat and shoved it over my head then stuck my phone and money into the saddle bag on the side. I rolled it out to the gate on the other side of the house before I cranked it up so Bee wouldn't hear it and I sped off.

I had missed riding my bike. Aunt Judy won't let me ride all too often since her grandfather died in a motorcycle accident. The only reason I have one is because I bought it with my own money.

It did help though, just being alone with my thoughts. However jumbled and confused they may be. I finally arrived at a Subway that I had in mind. I took my helmet off and grabbed my stuff from the bag. I quickly ordered my food which consisted of a Six inch turkey club with chips and a tea. I took my time as I ate, making each individual bite draw out so I wouldn't have to go home just yet. To where I would have to face Bee and be at a lost for words because of damn emotions.

I loved being around him, it obviously wasn't that. I just wasn't good with keeping my thoughts and feelings about things in my mind and not out of my mouth. Before I knew it, I had finished my food and was just sitting there awkwardly. I threw my trash away and reluctantly made my way back to my bike.

As I was about to grab my helmet, a flash caught my eyes. I looked up to see a yellow Camaro. My heart almost jumped trough my throat until I saw that it didn't have an Autobot insignia on the sides. "You're just being paranoid now, Makkenna. Stop it." I grumbled to myself.

I tugged the helmet back over my ponytail and got on, cranking it up and making my way home. There wasn't anything else to do unless I called one if my friends. My best friend, Skylar instantly popped into my head. I hadn't really hung out with her since before we bought Bee. But she would wonder why I hadn't talk to her, or where I was like all of my other friends. Then she'd question how I managed to get a 2007 Camaro. New at that.

I was having enough problems without having to deal with questions I couldn't answer truthfully to my best friend. When I arrived at the yard, I shut off the bike and wheeled it to the shed again, hoping Bee hasn't cared much about my absence. I full well knew he did but I could still hope. I grabbed my phone from my bag and pulled the keys, darting to the house.

When I walked in Aunt Judy and Uncle Ron were watching Wife Swap. I looked around. "Where's Sam?"

They darted their eyes to each other. "He is in his bedroom with a friend, talking about something personal. Guy stuff probably." Aunt Judy finally answered. "Just go to your room and do something."

"Couldn't I just go chill with Bee."

"No! I- I told you that you needed to take some time away. Didn't I?"

I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. "You guys are so weird" I walked up the stairs, passing a glance at Sam's shut bedroom while I wondered if I should press my ear to the door and listen in to see which friend was here. No offense to him but he didn't have many. I decided against it and walked into my room, officially wishing I had stayed with Bee so the boredom I was experiencing wouldn't have been there. I glanced in the direction if the garage before I pressed play on my iHome and just listened to music.

0o0o0

After an hour if sitting in my room, doing nothing but random things to keep me occupied, I heard Sam's door open and I heard voices. I slowly tiptoed my way to door, pulling it open gently enough to where no one would notice and I could peek out to see which friend took him and hour to talk to.

I saw Sam's brown hair first but as I opened the door more i saw someone else. He was about my height, maybe an inch or two taller but he was muscular. He was wearing black jeans and a white shirt with black Converse and as I moved up I noticed he had unruly blonde locks that looked like he or someone else had ran their fingers through it a lot. Perpetual sex hair as Skylar called it. His face was flawless, he was a perfect specimen of the male species. Then I saw his eyes.

They were perfectly clear pools if vibrant blue that I could easily stare into for hours on end and never be bored. They were a darker blue around the irises and then as they moved out the blue became lighter almost as if they glowed. They also seemed familiar but I had never seen him before. Trust me, I would have remembered this face. I had to keep my mouth from hanging open and I knew I should have shut the door before they could notice but my gaze was too transfixed on this mystery boy.

Sam said something that I didn't catch and the mystery guy smiled. Holy shit his smile. His perfectly straight white teeth glinted behind a lopsided smirk-like smile that was definitely fitting to his face. It was adorable to say the least and I let out an involuntary, loud, shaky breath before I could stop myself.

The mystery boy looked my way and we locked gazes. His eyes filled with so much emotion as they met mine and if I hadn't been paying so much attention to his eyes I may would I have been able to tell if that was a happy grin on his face at the sight of me. But I had never seen this guy before. How did he know me?

Sam gave us both quizzical looks and finally the guy shrugged and gave me a slight wave. "Hey, Makkenna." He said in a honey like voice that sent shivers down my spine. It held a slight british accent. The voice was familiar and I knew exactly who it sounded like.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapters today. Yeah. I update more on Fanfiction.net bc more people read. On FF.net, I'm on chapter 22 so if you want to read it all go to this link and read the rest and review! https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8318623/1/Keep-Holding-On