Status: Posting if people like it...

Keep Holding On

Save

I took another bite from my blueberry muffin as I leaned on the kitchen counter. I looked up to the window and saw the empty driveway. I must admit that when I woke up this morning and saw that Bumblebee wasn't here, I got sad and instantly wished he would come back. That may seem weird, he's some alien robot car but he did save me and Sam and he obviously isn't here for world domination, steeling cows, or probing/abducting humans.

I decided to forget about it. My summer had officially started yesterday and I wasn't gonna waste it being sad over something like this. Even though that's only what I told myself. I finished my muffin and threw away the wrapper. Soon, I heard the clicking of toenails on the hard-wood floor and Sam's sneaker covered footsteps.

I walked over and sat up on the countertop, as Mojo ran over my legs and jumped from the island on to the countertop over the window. Sam passed me and got the Milk from the fridge and he grabbed a glass. "Mornin' Mo'. Mornin' Kenna." He greeted groggily.

I gave him a smile. "Yo."

Mojo suddenly got as close to the window as possible and began barking wildly. Sam rubbed the bridge of his nose with the hand that wasn't holding the milk and he groaned. "Mojo. Stop with the barking. It's too early, please?" I suddenly heard an engine roar and the milk hitting the floor. By the time I had looked out to see Bumblebee in his car form I was being picked up around the waist and pushed around the corner with Sam and Mojo.

I pushed him off. "Sam! What gives?"

He didn't answer me. He merely pulled his phone out and dialed a number. It was only a few seconds later that he began screaming into the phone…at Miles. What would he possibly do? "Miles! Miles! Listen to me. Our car, it stole itself. SATAN'S CAMARO! In my yard. It's stalking me!" Apparently Miles didn't buy it because Sam hung up and was running toward his parent's room, where he came out with a pink bike. "Get your board and come one, Kenna!" He yelled back to me as he ran out the front door.

I groaned and ran out and soon found Bee. I hopped in the driver's seat and as soon as I slammed the door Bee was off, chasing Sam down the sidewalk. I snickered and tapped the steering wheel. "You can't drive on the Sidewalk, Bee." He reared off, through a space between two trees and got back on the road. Sam soon got on the road then back on the sidewalk, right in time to flip over…right in front of Mikaela and her jerk friends.

I saw Sam get up and some conversation go on before we stopped for a moment and then follow Sam again to an old car lot. He drove behind some cars and we drove to the other side of the lot. Bee's radio then started up. "E-enemy-s-s here. For-r Sam-m. We have-to hide-e!"

"Their here for Sam?"

"Yes-s."

I nodded as he drove back and parked in between two cars so we could keep and eye on Sam. A cop car then drove by us and Bee pulled out and drove in the other direction, once again driving on the opposite end of the lot. I turned around and looked at the car. This cop car was unlike any we have around here and then I saw the end of it. Where it should have said 'to serve and protect'… it said…

"To Punish And Enslave…"

Bee's radio fizzled again. "Decepticon."

"Are those your enemies?"

"Yes."

By the time Bee had driven back to Sam the Cop Car Robot had transformed too and was leaning over Sam, who was laying down on a car. Sam scrambled up and jumped off the car right before the Cop Car flipped it over. Sam ran out and then fell down. I then saw Mikaela was what stopped him. What is she even doing here? He began franticly yelling at her and pointing, I looked over to see the Decepticon running towards them.

Bee suddenly started moving again, he got to full speed and slid past Sam and Mikaela right into the Decepticon's legs. He drove back around and stopped by Sam and Mikaela. He then opened the door. Sam's eyes grew huge. "Makkenna!?"

I shook my head. "No time! Just get in!" They finally got in after some obvious questioning glances at each other. Sam in the front and Mikaela in the back. Bee sped off, the Decepticon now back in car form, driving behind us. Sam and Mikaela were yelling things. I stayed quiet. I should be yelling but for some odd reason… I wasn't scared. Bee was here and oddly enough I knew he would protect me no matter what.

Or am I just in shock? Hopefully he'll just protect us…

We drove to an old abandon building, not sure what it was but Bee drove through the wall, only making Sam and Mikaela scream louder. He did a quick spin like turn and went the other direction, making the police cruiser do an abrupt turn as well, gaining us some time to get away.

We drove a few more minutes longer, it becoming dark somewhere in our chase…I had no idea we were out here that long. Bee pulled around and back up into a space between two concrete walls and turned his engines off and locked the door. Sam started trying to turn the key but of course it wasn't going to budge and neither were the locks on the doors that he tried soon after. He sighed and turned to me. "Why were you in the car? Do you know something I don't know?"

I shrugged. "Maybe a little but, Sam! Bee isn't the bad guy!"

"Bee? Who's Bee? The car? So you named our car?"

"NO!" I stated with a groan. He said things will be explained later."

Sam sighed again and looked around. "Well, atleast we ditched the monster, right?" I heard Mikaela say a low agreement. In a few moments Bee started up again and started backwards driving outside of the huge car lot we were parked in. The attention of the cop car was gained as he followed us again. Bee turned suddenly and his doors opened, forcing us to fall out behind his car form that as I could see from the movements of his form, was transforming.

Even though I had already seen him transform, it captivated me. Until the cop car transformed also and immediately looked at Sam, Mikaela and myself. His chest opened up a little bit and a smaller robot popped out and it ran toward us. I could see it was going after Sam and Mikaela was desperately looking around. She soon started running towards a group of construction workers' sheds.

I looked back towards Sam to see the small robot attacking him, I would have been more worried though is the small robot was doing something lethal like trying to stab him but to my luck, this small robot's dastardly plan to take out Sam was pulling his pants off. How evil.

I turned back around just in time to see Bumblebee flip the cop car robot on top of a small building. "I think Bee has that taken care of." I ran back down the hill and started trying to pull the robot off of Sam's face but to no avail. Mikaela soon ran up with a small saw and chopped the robot to pieces.

The head (still moving) made a few sputtering noises and tried to move but Sam used his foot to turn it around. "No so tough without a head are ya'?" He then kicked it up the hill. He turned to us and grabbed our hands. "Come on. Let's go check on…Bee. As Makkenna called it."

I frowned. "Bumblebee is a him!"

"Like it matters!"

"If it doesn't matter then I shall start calling you Samantha. Miss. Samantha Witwicky!"

He groaned. "Okay it matters! Let's just go and see who won."

I smiled in success as we walked back around the building and past all of the destroyed parts of the smaller building until we reached the bottom of a hill. Sam held an arm out in front of us telling us to stop. He must not want us to go further because the cop car won. I stood on my tip toes to see Bee walking up toward us. I grabbed Sam's arm and flung it up. "Move your damn arm!" I muttered as I ran up the hill. Bee knelt down and looked at me. "Are you okay, Bee?"

He nodded in response and put his hand down for me to climb on. I glanced at him and he nodded. "Tru-ust me." I nodded and stepped in his hand. He lifted me up onto his shoulder. Mikaela gave me a look then smiled knowingly. Sam on the other hand thought Bee was built by the Japanese…

He slowly started walking up the hill. I tapped on Bee's head and pointed down he obliged and put his hand out in front of me and set me down by his foot. As Sam got closer he started getting more wary. "Obviously he won't hurt us. He would have killed Makkenna by now if he did..."

Mikaela rolled her eyes. "Well do you speak robot because they had a giant droid death match!"

Sam kept walking. "I think he wants something from me."

"What?"

"The other one was talking about my Ebay page."

"You two are the strangest people I have ever met."

Sam didn't make a remark to Mikaela's last statement. He just rolled his eyes. He looked up at Bee. "Can you talk?"

"XM Satellite Radio…digital cable…broadcasting system."

"So…you talk through the radio?"

"Yes, yes…your wonderful…your wonderful?"

Sam nodded and motioned his hand up. "So, what was that last night? What was that?"

"Message from Starfleet captain…vastness of space…like visitors from heaven hallelujah."

By now Mikaela had walked up by Sam and was letting her eyes roam over Bee. "Visitors from heaven? What, are you like an alien or something?"

Bee pointed at her and nodded. He bent down and hit my back with his pointer finger and I moved. He transformed down into his Camaro form and opened all of the doors. "Anymore questions you wanna ask?"

Sam and Mikaela walked up by Bee's passenger door while I walked around and sat in the front seat. I patted the steering wheel. "Thanks for the save."

"Anything…for you."

"He wants us to get in the car?" I heard Mikaela say. I looked out to see her staring at the car as if it were an alien…oh. Right.

Sam smiled. "Fifty years from now when your looking back on your life don't you wanna say you had the guts to get in the car?" Mikaela's answered by getting in the backseat and Sam following and getting in the passenger's seat. We stopped up ahead and picked up Sam's pants and Mikaela's purse and we then got back on the main road.

It was quiet until Mikaela finally sighed and spoke up. "He's a pretty good driver."

Sam nodded and breathed out. "Why don't you sit in my lap?" I almost laughed.

"Why?" Mikaela asked hesitantly as she raised an eyebrow.

"No seatbelt back there. Safety first."

After a moment of though she nodded. "Alright." She climbed up into his lap. He put the seatbelt over them and smiled in victory. Mikaela smirked. "This seatbelt thing was a pretty smooth move."

He laughed. "Yeah…"

"You know what I don't understand?"

"What?"

"If he's suppose to be this super advanced robot then why does he transform back into this piece of crap Camaro?" Well, damn… Bee stopped abruptly and swerved. His doors opened and the seats moved up, forcing all of us out of his vehicle form. He then drove away. He wouldn't leave me…would he?

Sam crossed his arms in frustration. "See? That doesn't work. Now, you have pissed him off. That car is sensitive. I mean, four thousand dollars just drove off!"

"Who gives a shit about the money? Bee drove off! Bee is more important than your damn money! I mean-" I instantly stopped myself. Why was I freaking out over him. He is a guy I just met. No, ROBOT guy I just met. That I couldn't get out of my head…

Sam and Mikaela turned toward traffic in hopes of seeing someone to pick us up but I sat down on the sidewalk and looked at the ground. For what seemed like an eternity later I heard a horn honk and I looked up to see a newer model yellow Camaro with black racing stripes. Sam saw it too because I heard him utter a 'what?'

I smiled brightly and jumped up. The driver's door opened for me immediately and I sat in. The radio crackled and an unknown line from a rap song played through. "Didn't think I'd leave ya' did ya'?"

"I hoped not. Also, you got even more good lookin' than before." He didn't respond but the interior of the car got warmer. Did I make him 'blush'? The passenger door opened and Sam and Mikaela got in. This time Mikaela in the backseat since there were seatbelts. Bee then drove off again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, comment please and i'll update again this week!