Status: Posting if people like it...

Keep Holding On

Frozen

"So, LadiesMan217. That is your Ebay username, right?" Simmons said as he pulled Sam's cell phone from the plastic bag. He had taken them from us before we were shoved into these SUVs and handcuffed.

I nudged Sam's shoulder. "I told you to change that username…"

Sam rolled his eyes and looked over at Mikaela, who was giving him one of those 'really?' looks. "Yeah, but It was a typo so I ran with it." He blurted, addressing Simmons.

"What do you make of this?" Simmons clicked Sam's phone and the recording from when he saw Bee for the first time played for us all to hear. "Is that you?"

Mikaela sighed. "That sounds like Ladies Man." She turned to stare at Sam again. Was she blaming him for all of this?

Simmons put the phone back and continued. "Last night at the station you told the officer that your car transformed. Enlighten me."

If I could face palm, I would. Sam's eyes grew wide. "We-well what I meant was. Okay, here's what I said, okay? This is a TOTAL misunderstanding that my car had been stolen."

"Really?"

"Stolen from me. From my home but it's fine now because it's back. It came back." Sam continued, he was really going to get us in trouble.

"Well not by itself!" Mikaela added.

"Well no!" Sam agreed.

"Because cars don't do that! That would be crazy!" I finished. I let out a laugh and within seconds everyone in the SUV was laughing awkwardly. None of us believed this. Maybe we are crazy.

Simmons' face suddenly got serious. "So what do you kids know about aliens?"

Sam was the first to speak. "What? Like a Martian? Like E.T?"

"It's an urban legend…" Mikaela added again.

Simmons was obviously getting very pissed. He pulled a badge out of his jacket and held it up for all three of us to see. "This is a do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it-badge. I am gonna lock you up forever."

Sam and I both got quiet but Mikaela laughed a little. "You know what guys don't listen to him, he's just pissy because he's got to get back to guarding the mall."

"You. In the training bra. Do not test me. Especially with your daddy's parole coming up." Simmons replied, adding a smirk.

I felt Sam tense up beside me. "What? Parole?"

"Sam, really it's nothing!" She obviously didn't expect Simmons to do that. She was freaking out too now.

"A grand theft auto? That ain't nothing?" Simmons was still smirking.

Mikaela looked down and sighed. "You know those cars my dad used to teach me to fix? Well, they weren't always his."

Sam looked at her accusingly. "You stole cars?"

"Well we couldn't always afford a babysitter so sometimes he had to take me along."

"She's got her own juvy record to prove it. "She's a criminal! Criminals are hot. It would be real shame is daddy had to rot in jail for the rest of his natural life." Simmons was too busy acting like a four year old to notice the radiation scanner begin to light up and beep. "It is time to talk!" We suddenly hit something. Something big, blue and red.

Simmons and his agent buddy began to scream and freak out as Optimus picked up the entire SUV by the roof. He started closing his hands, making the roof begin and successfully break completely off. He shone a light into the SUV at first then it went completely off to reveal the Autobot leader in all his glory.

Sam let out a slight laugh. "You A-Holes are in trouble now. Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to our friend, Optimus Prime."

Optimus put his hands on his hips. "Taking the children was a bad move." A few more of the agents crowded around the destroyed car and pointed guns at Optimus, whom just turned and looked at the bridge behind him. "Autobots! Relieve them of their weapons." All of the other Autobots jumped from behind the pillars of the bridge and walked over to us. They all pointed their own guns and cannons at the agents. Jazz used a magnet to take the agent's guns. I looked over to see Bee watching me intently. I gave him a quick smile.

Optimus started to kneel down in front of us. Well, mainly Simmons. "You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?"

"Look. There are s7 protocols. Okay? I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you that I can't communicate with you."

"Get out of the car. NOW!" I laughed a little as Simmons nearly jumped out of his pants when Optimus yelled.

I followed Mikaela out of her door and she then played with the handcuffs until they unlocked and fell to the ground. I smiled. "Thanks."

"Your welcome." She went over and did the same for Sam. I knew he was gonna have some smartass remarks so I ignored that and agent Simmons' frightened rambling and went over to Bee who saw me and bent straight down, waiting on me to come over to him.

I ran over and stood so I was right under his head. I looked up and he was giving me a relieved look in his blue eyes. "Hey, Bee."

"You-u scared me-e."

"I'm sorry. I here now and I'm perfectly fine." I reached up and touched his cheek before I walked back over to Mikaela and Sam. "What now?"

Sam smiled. "We are about to get some answers." I smiled and shook my head as Sam ran over using his 'angry walk' t get to Simmons quickly. He was holding his hands up and twirling around, staring at the weapon wielding Autobots around us. We all three stood right in front of him, making him stop his useless spinning. "What is Sector 7?"

He stared at Sam as a response.

"Answer me!" Sam yelled, getting closer to Simmons' face as he said it.

"I'm the one who asks questions around here. NOT YOU YOUNG MAN!"

"How did you know about the aliens?" Mikaela asked, eyeing the agent.

"Where did you take my parents?" Sam asked.

He rolled his eyes in response. This guy was sent to Earth to piss people off wasn't he? "I'm not at liberty to- What do you think your doing?!" I reached over and pulled his 'do-what-I-want-and-get-away-with-it' badge from his front pocket and held it up, adding a triumphant grin as he looked at me in shock. "you can go to jail for that, sweetheart. It's a federal offense."

I smirked. "Do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it-badge right?" I asked as I waved the leather wallet around in front of his face. You could practically see the veins popping out of his face and forehead as his eyes moved with the motions of the wallet. I was pissing him off!

I turned around and handed the wallet to Sam who started looking though it immediately, pulling out papers and various cards to see what he could find. "Brave with their big alien friends standing behind them…" I heard Simmons mutter under his breath.

Sam groaned and shoved the wallet in his pants pocket. "Nothing. Not one thing." He turned back around to Simmons. "Where's sector seven?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Simmons answered with a grin. "Or maybe you could get Wonder Woman over there to take charge again and get that information out of me." He winked. "I will gladly oblige."

I cringed and turned around. "If I were you, I wouldn't-" I stopped abruptly as I looked up to see Bee, his eyes darker blue than ever and he was obviously mad. Was it about what Simmons said? He did something to his crotch and before I could even think of a snide comment, gasoline was spewing out. Basically he was pissing on Simmons! I immediately covered my mouth to stop the laughter.

"Bumblebee! Stop lubricating the man!" Optimus suddenly said (even though you could tell in his voice he was amused as well). Bumblebee stopped but I saw in his eyes he was satisfied enough with himself.

I put my hands on my hips and walked over and stood in front of the yellow bot and looked up at him until he decided to squat down to my level. "Bee?"

"Yes?" That sounded to innocent.

"What was that about?"

"He wasn't-t going-g to talk to you-u like that-t." I smiled and patted his cheek, he leaned into my touch so I rested my hand on his cheek for what seemed like hours but even that wasn't enough. I could just look at Bee forever and it would never become tiresome. He was magnificent. That's the only word to describe him. He was a marvel. He was Bee. His eyes, always rotating, gears shifting in his body constantly, the thrum of his living, like a heart beat always being heard and then there was his warmth. Even though he was metal he was warm and everywhere I touched him was electric. I didn't know if I was crazy or not but could I possibly have a crush on Bee?

No way. He's a robot and I'm a human. That's not physically possible. Besides, I just met him. I gave Bee one last smile. "Thanks for that, Bumblebee." He nodded and stood back up. I walked back over, passing Simmons in his underwear, and finally getting back to Sam and Mikaela. "What is it?"

Sam shook his head. "We need to get out of here. They have back up or something!"

The Autobots all gathered around in a circle, Ironhide in the middle. He transformed his arm into some kind of light. "Optimus! Incoming!" He thrust his hand down, making all of the black SUVs speeding our way crash into each other as a tremble was sent from his hand through the bridge beneath us.

The Autobots all transformed and drove off except for Optimus. He walked over to us quickly and bent down to us, hand extended, palm up. I had sat in Bee's hand. Not knew for me but for Mikaela and Sam… they both looked petrified. Optimus sensed this also. "Up you get." I gave them both an encouraging nod and we all climbed up onto his hand together. He then broke off into a run, after he made sure we were holding on tight to one of his body sized fingers. His hands were much larger than Bee's I noticed.

He went behind the bridge and put his hand up toward his shoulder. We quickly scurried onto it and sat in between spaces of his armor plating, holding on to each other and different pieces of metal protruding from his neck. He ran again, this time a helicopter in our pursuit. I was beginning to think Optimus didn't even know what he was doing considering he started running down a freeway trying to get away from the copter.

He managed to not crush any civilians or their cars on our way to another bridge. We had to hold on tighter as he climbed up horizontally to get out of the streets and to let the searching helicopters fly under us. I found a grip on his shoulder and I shoved my foot in just the right area so I had a good grip and not fall and be shredded to death but I could see Sam and Mikaela not really getting that.

I heard Optimus do a form of a sigh. "Easy you three." He was right. Only two more helicopters and we could go back. We needed to be careful. The first helicopter went under us perfectly fin but the next one was gonna be different.

Three things happened in matter of seconds. Mikaela lost her grip, she grabbed Sam, who grabbed me. We hung suspended, barely holding on by the sleeves of our shirts and Mikaela death grip on Optimus' shoulder strut. I suddenly let out a scream, one that I didn't even know I was holding in, when I saw the helicopter slowly fly under me. I looked back up to see Sam and Mikaela both looking down at me. Mikaela suddenly looked back up at her hand and she shook her head. "Guys, I'm slipping! I'm slipping!" Then we fell.

I waited on the impact of my head hitting the concrete below but it never came. The terrible feeling I was waiting on was replaced with a cocoon of warmth. I opened my eyes to see Bee. He was laying on hit chest with us in hand. He was looking at me with desperation. "I'm fine, Bee. Thanks…again." I added sheepishly. I knew my face was red from embarrassment and the scare that I just had.

He nodded and he sat us back down on the ground. He kneeled down to me and smiled. "Your-re welcome again-n, beautiful." I smiled and reached out, almost touching his face again when suddenly Bee was jerked from his kneeling position to him standing up and falling on his back. I looked around to see the helicopters had returned and they were harpooning Bee!

I heard Sam yelling for them to stop. I heard Mikaela do the same but I couldn't. It hurt me more than anything to see them doing this to him. When he had done nothing wrong! They kept shooting him, but he would never go down until one shot his left foot and jerked him foot out from under him, causing his to flip onto his chest. A few guys ran out of no where and began freezing Bee with these odd looking guns. Bee let out pain filled whirrs and that's all I could concentrate on. I didn't even notice that someone had began to hold my hands behind my back to take me somewhere.

I looked back to see Bee staring right into my eyes, that was it. I reached back and with all of my strength, I pulled my arms around and out of the man's grip, Sam did the same. We ran up to Bee. Sam started using the guy's freezing guns against them but I ran to him. I knew there was no way that I could actually get him free but I was going to make him a promise that I intended to keep. I fell down on my knees in front of his face, the tears running down my face beginning to freeze and sting my cheeks.

I held his face in my hands the best I could and looked into his eyes. He gave me his undivided attention. "Bee, I promise I will come for you. I promise, Bee." He nodded quickly and then his eyes got darker. I felt two arms go around my waist and I was picked up and thrown over a man's shoulder. They toted me for a moment and I was then thrown into the back of another SUV next to Sam and Mikaela.

I looked out of the window to see them taking Bee away. I felt a now warm trail of tears fall down my face. "I promise, Bee. I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. No computer access... i'll try to do better. I promise. If you want to read the chapters I haven't posted yet, go to this link and it will take you to my main TF story page. I upload more on it and I care about my reviews and comments and stuff more on it so if you're really interested, here you go.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8318623/1/Keep-Holding-On

If you don't wanna read that, then wait for me to upload on here.
Thanks for waiting and thanks for reading. Comment please.