Status: oneshot, completed!

Be My Dearly Departed

all of our kings are dead;

"Stop John, please" I giggled as John furiously tickled me.

"Noooooooooo you'll kill me John please stop" I squealed as John still tickled me, pinning me to the ground with all his weight. I struggled and frantically wave my arms around. John rolled his eyes and tugged on my wrist to get me on my feet

"Hey what was that for?"

"Ben, You silly sausage, I was messing with you" John smirked, he pulls my small frame into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his broad muscular shoulders and I let out a sigh of relief. we stood there embraced what seems like forever.

John turns round and pouted "My darling, what shall we do now, I'm bored" John grumbled, playing with the seam of the hat I was currently wearing

I kissed his forehead and looked playfully in his eyes "I have an idea" John giggled softly and I jumped on him and latched my legs around his torso

"HELP I've been jumped on and I'm going to be taken into a dark alleyway and I'm going to be raped and then I'm going to be murdered. I'm too young to die" He yelled, attracting the attention of Fraser and Gustav, who were cuddling on the sofa eating sweets and watching Disney movies.

Fraser jumped up off the sofa, leaving Gustav looking like a lost puppy, and ran in our direction. He tackled John and I to the ground, all three of us collapsed into fits of laughter and giggles until Gustav cut us off and gave us a look of pure disgust.

"Pack it in and get a room" Gustav stuck the finger up at us and John and I collapse into a fit of laughter again. Gustav huffed and stomped out of the room, followed by Fraser.

John snuggled up to me and he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. God I love this man. Even if he acted like he was 12 years old. He makes me so happy, what would I ever do without him? I cringed at the thought and paid attention to the features on John's face.
"Ben I just wanted to-" I cut John off by connecting my lips to his. This kiss is not full of lust, but full of passion and sincerity. I felt John smile midway through the soft, but meaningful kiss. He pulls away first and grins at me.

"What were you going to say sweetie??" I say with a childish smile on my face

"You'll have to find out" He said with a devilish look on his face.

I love how different he is. one minute he's laughing and joking, the next minute he's loving and caring. he is adorable and sweet. I love how he was here for me when no one else was. he was always my best friend and he always will be my best friend. he has big brown eyes that make him seem menacing, but lovable at the same time. he has very defined cheek and jaw bones that make him seem older and wiser, but he is as playful as a puppy and he is very childish. he has a deep voice, that has a caring tone to it and it soothes me every time i hear it. I love his little giggle that makes him seem full of mischief.

You see, John and I have been … “seeing” each other for about 18 months now, and I want to fully show him how much he means to me, he has been my rock, my saviour for the past 18 months and I want to show him how much I love him.

"John, Come with me, I've got a surprise for you" I called to John, he ran straight from where he was and wrapped his arms around my neck and rested his head lightly oh the top of my hat. I turned around so I was facing him and I jumped in his arms, Bridal style, I latch on to him like a panda bear and I held on for dear life.

"Someone's clingy aren't they???" John mutters while lightly kissing me on the nose. I chuckle and he places me down in the drivers seat of my car. I start up the engine and start driving to John's favourite place in the world. The bar where we first met, even before the band had ever started.

"Where are you taking me?" John asks me
.
I Laugh. "Somewhere. You’ll see."

"If you don't tell me, Jolliffe, I may have to to kill you" he says with a playful look in his eyes. he ruffles my hair up and mutters to himself. i love you so much.

John and I didn't have the best start to our relationship. My parents didn't agree with the fact that I was gay, there are the biggest homophobes i know. Also John's younger brother, Fraser didn't agree too much either, he thought it was too weird that i was dating his big brother, and funnily enough, he's dating the lead singer of our band.

Have you ever had that feeling in your stomach where it is constant butterflies, even when you look at the person? Yeah, that's the feeling i get when I look at John, he saved my life, I know it’s cliché, but it’s John, you know? He's a softie at heart and I want everything to be just perfect.

"Ooh, make me" I say, seductively, his hands interlocking with mine. Before we knew it, we arrived at our destination, and John raised and eyebrow.

"Oh, Are we going here?" John asked

"Yes" I answered, giving him a small peck on his soft lips

We got out of the car, and meandered into the large and modern room packed with bodies, drinking and making out everywhere, we found a booth, sat down and a young and perky waitress greeted us and took our drink orders

"Now will you tell me why you brought me here?" John questioned, still looking puzzled. Damn why are you so cute.

"I brought you here because it's the place that we first met" I said while stroking his hands.

"I know, but why did you bring me here?" John was getting anxious now

The young, blonde waitress interrupted us and brought us our drinks, two vodka and cokes, she smiled and left, leaving us alone again.

"Let me finish, I brought you here because i love you. i know you've heard it a million times off me but this time i really mean it, from the bottom of my heart, i want to show you how much you mean to me" I rubbed the back of my neck, he sat there, gob smacked.

"Benjamin Jolliffe, that is the cutest thing anyone has ever said to me, I'm the luckiest man in the world."

He looked and smiled at me, we downed our drinks immediately before we both leaned in to kiss each other. it was a moment of pure emotion and love. I looked up at him, his big brown eyes full of sincerity.
He leaned over the table and grabbed my hand .

"You mean so much to me John, even before we started dating, you are my best friend, my everything and i don't know what i would do without you" I stopped rambling. Without saying a word, he pulled me to my feet and we started walking. I didn't care where we were going, I just wanted to be with John.

"Where are we going baby?" I asked

"Anywhere" John replied, pulling me closer to him so we could cuddle.

It was nearing midnight when we finally reached our destination: the park. It was a clear night with not a single cloud in the sky. It was magnificent.

"John this is beautiful" I said while looking up at all the stars

"Not as beautiful as you my love" John replied, kissing me on the nose. We sat down on the frost covered grass and laid down.

"It-s-s fre-ee-e-zing John" I stuttered, teeth chattering uncontrollably.

John was quite a bit taller than me so I curled up into his chest, he put his arms around me and we looked up into the night sky. He was perfect. This whole night was perfect.

"Ben, this has been perfect. Don't you ever change, for anybody" he said softly before kissing down my jawline,he sighed lightly.

I reached and kissed John on the lips and nuzzled my face into his chest.
"Don't ever leave me Ben" John whispered

"I Won't, I promise" I replied.

I love you so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
ben and john are the cutest couple ever so i decided to write a oneshot! yay i really enjoyed writing this so i hope you all enjoy it idk