Innocent No More

Innocent no more

“Johnny come on” Jimmy sighed and I glared at the Dom. “No I refuse to leave this house, do you see my stomach” I snarled at him. “Dude your stomach looks flat, you only know if you’re looking for it” Jimmy groaned and I laid back down on my bed. “You’re lying I refuse to leave” I snarled at him. “Oh come on don’t be a baby” he grumbled and I glared at him. “NO I can be a baby I’m a 15 year old fertile that supposed to be a virgin that’s going to have a child” I grumbled looking at my stomach. Jimmy only though I slept with a random guy at a bar not what really happened. “Dude it’s your fault get over it” Jimmy snapped and I glared at him. “Get out of my house” I snarled glaring at the tall Dom in front of me. Jimmy slammed the door shut and I glared at where he was at. Curling up into a ball I whimpered. None of this was supposed to happen; I wasn’t even going to a bar. I was going to the store to get more blood and he did things that he shouldn’t do. I whimpered wrapping my arms around my stomach. It was swollen and Jimmy had just found out. His first reaction was to call me a slut. I wasn’t a slut it wasn’t my choice, that didn’t make me a slut did it? “Johnny Jimmy said you wanted to see us” Matt called and I bit my lip. I quickly curled up under the covers and lay in a tight ball on my side. “Sorry dude I think Jimmy was BSing you” I called back and could hear the voices of Synyster, Matt, Jimmy and Zacky. They stormed into my bedroom all coming to a quick stop when they realized I hadn’t got up yet. “Dude get up” Zacky whined and Synyster put an arm around his waist. Zacky was the only other fertile in our group of friends except for Valery, Matt’s mate. She didn’t hand out with us much she was really close with her sister who hated us. I shook my head smiling at him if I stood up they would make fun of me. “Fine move over” Zacky demanded before pushing himself under the covers. I glared at the green eyed boy before scooting over. “So Johnny boy why aren’t you up yet” Jimmy smirked and I glared at him. “I’m tired so I’m going to sleep all day” I grumbled before placing my back against Zacky’s. “Well I think you should both get up” Matt smirked before ripping the comforter off of me and Zacky. Zacky sat up and glared while I tried to act natural. “Hey Johnny are you pregnant” Matt asked and I glared at the Dom. “Why would you think that” I asked as natural as I could. “Well weight gains, random cravings, constant peeing, mood swings and Jimmy’s big mouth” Matt smiled and I whimpered. “Yes” I cried before burring my face in the mattress. “Guys get out” Zacky snarled before wrapping his arms around me. “Ohhh Johnny you’re a whore” Zacky sighed and I looked up at him. “No I’m not it wasn’t my fault” I begged and he raised an eyebrow. “How is it not your fault” he asked and I looked back down at my hands. “I wasn’t at the bar, I was going to the store to get more blood, A dom told me I needed to get off the street and I listened to him and he did things he shouldn’t have done” I whimpered tears falling down my face. The door burst open and Jimmy stood there growling with Matt and Synyster. “Ohhh Johnny why didn’t you say something” jimmy sighed coming over and pulling me into his arms. I squirmed a bit I mean I was 3 months pregnant and had to be a good bit heavier. “Jimmy put me down” I sighed smacking the Dom until he put me down. “Syn come here, is it safe to weigh that little” Jimmy asked Synyster before handing me off to him. I had to be heavy; there was no other way around it. “No it’s not matt is that not to light to you” He asked Matt before giving me to him. Matt shook his head and gave me back to Jimmy who carried me into the bathroom.
He pulled out a scale and set me down. I whimpered and tried to step off it but he wouldn’t let me. “Look Johnny your under 100 pounds that’s unhealthy your pregnant think of what’s happening to your child” Jimmy muttered and I groaned “I’m still to heavy”. “Zacky come here please” Zacky, Synyster and Matt came. I stepped off the scale and Zacky was placed on. “See at 120 Zacky is closer to being healthy but still underweight” Zacky groaned. “Damn it, I’m still underweight how much does Johnny weight” Zacky asked and I looked down blushing. I was so overweight…. “89 pounds” I muttered leaning into Jimmy. Jimmy wrapped his arms around me protectively and laced his fingers on my stomach. “God damn Johnny, come on were getting food” Matt smirked and grabbed my wrist pulling me towards the door. I whimpered he was hurting my wrist. I felt myself fall and was quickly lifted up into someone’s arm. “Damn it Matt, he just explained what happened and we just noticed he’s underweight we have to be carefully with him” Jimmy growled and I hid my face in his neck. “I’m fine I do need to get ready though” I pointed out seeming as I was in a big shirt and a pair of boxers. “Ohhh Yeah your right” Jimmy muttered putting me down on my feet. I hurried into my bedroom and quickly got dressed. “Alright come on” Jimmy groaned pulling me into his side. I cuddled into it slightly and we started the walk to a McDonalds.
I loved how much all stores had to change after Vampires came out of hiding. Now McDonalds was a vampire only placed to eat so I loved watching the humans star at it like they wanted some. The only humans allowed in were the pets or the drinks. I watched everyone order while I sat at a table for all of us. Valery and Michelle were going to join us here so we had to cram into booth. Jimmy sat next to me across from Valery. It means that Michelle would sit next to me. “Johnny you need to eat the baby needs food” he muttered and I saw Michelle smirk. She whispered something to Valery and she squealed. “Johnny your pregnant” Valery squealed and I glared at Michelle. I nodded my heat and picked at the bloody meat in front of me. “Awww who’s the father” she asked and I shrugged. Michelle full out grinned and I glared at her “It’s because he doesn’t know who the father is” she smirked and I looked at Jimmy. He was asleep, some help Jimmy. I shrugged and stood up on my seat stepping on the table to get out of the booth. Michelle followed me “What are you going to walk away because you know it’s true, your such a whore leaching off of my mate because you don’t have one, you know he doesn't like you right he just wants to screw with your head” she smirked and I turned to face her. “Jimmy isn’t you mate” I growled, there’s no way Jimmy could be mated to something as disturbing as that.
I ran home to my house and sat on the bed. Jimmy couldn’t be Michelle mate could he? Tears started falling down my face and I heard hasty knocking on the door. “Johnny open up” I heard Jimmy yell and I whimpered. I didn’t want to see him. The door opened and I cursed why I didn’t lock the fucking door. “Johnny” he called and I whimpered trying to hide in my bathtub. It was weird but whatever; Jimmy hated my bathroom and refused to enter without a good reason. The door burst open and I covered my mouth to stop from whimpering. “Johnny” Jimmy called picking me up and kissing me lightly on the forehead. “Why’s you run off like that Matt woke me up and said you ran away” he muttered into my hair. “Michelle she said you were her mate and that you just wanted to screw around with me” I muttered turning my head away from him. “That Skank I’m not her fucking mate” Jimmy growled and I whimpered. “Why’d you believe her you’re my mate” Jimmy grumbled before kissing me. I kissed back eagerly I had wanted to do that for a while now. “So why’d you call me a slut earlier” I asked and Jimmy shrugged. “I was waiting for you to figure out that were mates and I was just surprise and knew if I just acted surprised so you wouldn’t think anything was up” he muttered and I grinned at him. “Well thanks’ for not making me feel like trash” I giggled before kissing him again. "I'm sorry baby" Jimmy mumbled and I smiled up at him. He was so sweet it was now obvious that I was just to caught up in my own drama to realize that Jimmy was my mate. Tears came to my eyes and I quickly tried to wipe them away before Jimmy caught sight of them. He noticed and kissed the tears away. "Darling don't cry, I love you and only you" he smiled and I nodded trying to stop the tears. I blamed it on the stupid hormones only 3 months in and I was already miserable. Well 6 month's to go hope Jimmy can handle me....
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this might suck. All I have to say is sorry for any mistakes and hope it isn't to terriable.
RIP The Rev