Status: This is for Rain_2010. She requested it. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Love is the Solution

Serena and Lita ogle at Andrew

Serena loved video games. She would spend hours playing them at the arcade. The arcade was like a second home to her. What she loved the most about it though was the cute guy named Andrew who worked there.

Serena was ogling him at the moment as he talked to a customer. She heard the door to the arcade open but her eyes didn’t stray.

Serena heard her name then. She turned her head away slowly and saw Lita approach her.

“Hey Lita,” she said happily.

Lita was a good friend of Serena’s and a fellow sailor scout. She like Serena had the hugest crush on Andrew. Surprisingly, both of them liking Andrew didn’t get in the way of their friendship. In fact it let them have more to talk about. Lita’s secret identity was Sailor Jupiter. She was strong and a good friend. Serena loved that she could talk to her about anything and everything.

Lita leaned into Serena and whispered, “I saw you staring at Andrew. Don’t make it too obvious you like him or he’ll be freaked out.”

“I know, I know,” Serena whispered back.

Lita walked over to a fighting video game and inserted a coin. The game’s intro started up. A male character with spiky red hair ran across the screen with a sword. He jumped up onto a building and continued running.

A mad scientist character appeared then, with a dinosaur tail attached to him. He laughed and said, “Mardik, you’re going to be my next experiment!”

Mardik, the spiky red haired fellow gulped. Then he got a smug look on his face, “That’s what you think Karl.”

The scene ended with a flash and the name of the video game popped up on the screen. Lita pushed start and moved her controller onto the character she wanted. She had picked a girl with light pink hair. Her name was Wilma and she was a mutant.

Her special power was telekinesis. Lita pushed start again and the game randomly selected an opponent and a place for them to fight. Lita’s character got paired with a large robotic man. His name was Jason the Terrible.

Lita laughed, “He might look tough but Jason’s a pansy.”

Serena watched Lita battle him over her shoulder. Wilma threw a car at Jason the Terrible and he groaned falling to the ground. Jason got in a couple of good moves but he still lost horribly.

Lita laughed manically, “Heck yeah, I told you Jason was a pansy!”

Lita went onto the next stage and Serena watched her battle an octopus. The entire time Serena didn’t notice that Andrew was watching Lita with a wistful look on his eyes.