Status: This is for the Mibba user, Gary oak. Enjoy.

A Boy’s First Love

Team Rocket Lackey

Ash and Gary walked around Cerulean City, looking around the place for a while until they heard banging noises coming from a house to the right. The two of them looked at each other and quickly ran towards the noise. Gary slammed the door open and both boys ran into the house. Inside the house Ash and Gary saw a man wearing a team rocket shirt. He had a Diglett and it was digging holes in the ground.

“What’s going on here?” Ash demanded.

The team rocket lackey growled and said, “Get out of here! You’re not having this TM! I stole it fair and square!”

Gary sneered, “I wouldn’t call stealing fair and square.”

“What’s a TM?” Ash questioned.

“Huh? Oh it’s short for technical machine. It lets you teach your Pokemon a move it wouldn’t normally learn,” he clarified.

Ash nodded, “That sounds cool.”

“Oh it is and that’s probably why he stole it,” Gary said, glaring at the team rocket lackey.

“You’re only getting this over my dead body!” He yelled.

“That can be arranged,” Gary responded, laughing evilly.

The team rocket lackey gulped but told Diglett to fight.

“This battle will be over quickly,” Gary remarked, pulling out a pokeball. He threw it and out popped his Squirtle.

“Squirtle use water gun!” He said.

Gary’s Pokemon ran to the team rocket lackey’s Diglett and used water gun. Water emerged from its mouth and was about to hit the Diglett when it burrowed underground. Gary scowled, looking for the Pokemon. It suddenly popped up out of the ground, hitting Squirtle. Squirtle flew in the air, suspended there before it finally fell.

It landed on its back and it struggled to get back up. Finally though, it rose to its feet. Gary snarled and told Squirtle to use bite on the Diglett. His Pokemon raced forward quickly, quicker than the Diglett could dig underneath and hide, and bit it.

The Pokemon cried out and Gary used this chance to tell Squirtle to use water gun again. Squirtle let go and rapidly used water gun. The Diglett fainted and the team rocket lackey cried out. He tossed an item on the ground and ran out of the house, Diglett following behind him.

Outside an officer woman with blue hair stopped the team rocket lackey and hand cuffed him. Gary went over to where the team rocket lackey had dropped the item and picked it up. He grinned and Ash walked over to where Gary stood. The item was a grey disk. Gary put it in his backpack.

“You never know when we’ll need this,” he responded.

Ash nodded and they left the house, looking for other things to kill time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?