Status: This is for the Mibba user, Gary oak. Enjoy.

A Boy’s First Love

Bill’s Lighthouse

Once Ash and Gary left Cerulean City, they wandered around the outskirts for a long time. They were definitely lost.

“Where the heck are we?” Ash complained.

Gary let out a deep breath that he had been holding. “I don’t know Ash!”

Somehow the two of them had found a small beach and were now walking along the sand, completely unaware as to where they were. They were most certainly not in Vermilion City, their next stop. Eventually Gary spotted a lighthouse.

“Do you want to stop and ask directions?” Gary questioned.

Ash gave him a hard look, as if to say who are we going to ask? Gary pointed at the lighthouse and Ash frowned, he hadn’t seen that before.

“Okay, because we have to face facts, we are lost!” Ash said, stating the cold hard truth.

Ash and Gary made their way uphill, to where the lighthouse stood. Gary knocked on the door, but no one came to answer for some time.

“Hello? Is anyone in there? We need directions!” He shouted.

Still nothing and it was now getting dark. Gary scowled and tried opening the door. To his amazement it opened. The two boys looked at each other and after confirming with one another that it was okay, went in.The inside of the lighthouse was dark and everything had an eerie feel to it.

Shivering, Ash stayed close to Gary. For some reason, he found comfort in Gary being next to him. He didn’t know why exactly but he just felt safe being next to him. When the boys had gotten farther in a light suddenly appeared, showing a gigantic brown, insect like Pokemon.

“Help me!” A voice cried out.

Ash frowned and looked around, unable to pinpoint the voice.

“I’m right here,” the voice said, speaking up once more.

“Where?” Ash questioned, completely lost.

“In the Kabuto,” the voice responded.

“The what?” Ash asked, clueless.

“I’m stuck in the Pokemon costume in front of you. These arms are too short to reach the emergency button I put in case I couldn’t get out,” the voice replied.

“Where is the button?” Ash inquired.

“It’s next to my left leg,” the disembodied voice said.

Ash nodded and approached the Pokemon. He looked for the button and having quickly found it, pressed it. The costume fell apart then and out popped a young man with dark green hair.

“Oh thank you for that,” the young man said.

“My name is Bill by the way,” he added.

Ash nodded and Gary cut right to the chase. “Can you tell us how to get to Vermillion City?”

Bill smiled, “Of course but don’t you want to spend the night here? It’s dangerous to wander in the dark.”

Ash and Gary gulped, understanding. “Okay,” Ash said.

“Where can we sleep?” Gary questioned.

“Follow me,” he remarked.

The two boys followed Bill. They walked past several Pokemon statues sitting on pedestals. When they finally arrived at a door, Bill opened it, revealing two beds and a window, overlooking the beach.

“Here we are,” Bill replied.

Both boys nodded and walked in the room.

“I’ll let you two rest and tomorrow I’ll give you directions on how to get to Vermillion City,” he responded.

They nodded and Bill left. Both Ash and Gary were exhausted so they crawled into their beds and fell asleep without another word. When the boys woke up to the sun shining in their faces they got out of bed, stretched and made their way to the place they had first met Bill. He was standing at a window, looking out at the sea.

He turned around at the sound of their approach. “Hey you two are awake,” he said.

“Yup,” Gary and Ash replied.

“I’ll give you the directions now if you want them,” Bill stated.

“Sure,” Gary said.

Bill told Gary and Ash how to get to Vermillion City twice, just so they wouldn’t forget. Gary and Ash thanked Bill for his help and went on their way. Their next stop would hopefully be Vermillion City.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. :) Comments?