Status: This is for the Mibba user, Gary oak. Enjoy.

A Boy’s First Love

Pokemon Battle

Ash stood in a grassy field outside of Viridian City, determined to show Gary that he had what it took to be a Pokemon master.

Gary sighed and pulled out a pokeball. He tossed it into the air and it went soaring. Out popped a Spearow.

Ash shuddered, a bad memory surfacing. He shook his head and yelled out, “Go Pikachu!” His pokemon scratched itself and didn’t move.

“Pikachu, I said go!” He cried out.

Pikachu glared at Ash and walked off.

“Where are you going?” He asked annoyed.

Gary began to laugh, “Looks like your Pokemon doesn’t want to listen to you.”

“Shut up!” He said, grinding his teeth. He ran off to find his Pokemon.

“That loser’s going to get lost. That is the Viridian forest he’s wandering into after all,” Gary sighed, walking after Ash.

“Pikachu, where are you?” He shouted. Ash went running around the forest, and unbeknownst to him, he was going deeper into the forest.

Ash kept wandering around, trying to find his Pokemon when he ran into a bee hive. A swarm of Beedrill came out in a swirl. He cried out and began running back the way he had come.

The Beedrill chased after him, causing him to end up in a glen with a lake. Ash jumped into the lake and hid from the Beedrill.

He held his breath and tried to make sure the Beedrill had gone before he resurfaced. After several minutes had passed he broke the surface of the lake, gasping.

He scanned the area and noticed all the Beedrill had disappeared. Letting out a deep breath, he plodded out of the water, his clothes clinging to his body.

“I’m never going to find Pikachu,” he said to himself sobbing.

Sitting down he took his cap off and fanned himself, trying to get dry. He began to walk around again when he had dried off.

“Ash what are you doing?” Gary asked when he saw the dark haired boy looking under a bush.

Ash picked himself up and frowned, “Looking for Pikachu.”

Gary snorted, “You’re hopeless, and you can’t even keep your Pokemon to stay with you.”

“Stop being a jerk to me Gary!” Ash cried out.

Gary sighed, “Do you want my help, or not?”

Ash groaned, “Why would I want your help?”

Gary narrowed his eyes, “Fine, but it’ll be easier if you have someone helping you.”

Ash hated to admit it but the brunette was right, two heads were better than one.

“Okay but after this I still want to battle you,” he said.

Gary groaned, “Ash, aren’t you forgetting? That was the whole reason Pikachu ran away.”

“Ugh, oh right,” he said lamely.

“Tell you what Ash you can prove yourself in the next town. There’s a gym there and whoever defeats the gym leader the quickest or with the most flair wins,” Gary replied.

“Sounds good to me,” he said.

The two boys set off then to find Ash’s Pikachu.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter! What do you guys think?