Status: This is for the Mibba user, Gary oak. Enjoy.

A Boy’s First Love

Finding Pikachu

Ash and Gary called out for Pikachu, but the electric Pokemon didn’t come out. It was as if it didn’t want to be found. Which could be very plausible since Pikachu already disliked Ash. The two boys looked under bushes, around rocks and trees. However, they couldn’t find Ash’s Pokemon anywhere.

Ash yelled suddenly, his frustration getting the better of him. “We’re never going to find Pikachu,” he lamented.

Gary shook his head, “We will Ash. We just have to keep looking.”

“We have been looking! This is hopeless!” Ash fell to the ground on his knees and let out a woeful sound.

Gary groaned, “Ash, get up.”

Ash stayed on the ground, refusing to listen to his friend.

“Ash, staying on the ground isn’t going to solve this problem. We have to keep looking,” Gary replied sternly.

Ash sniffed and said, “Will we really find Pikachu?”

Ash’s hope had all but disappeared and only Gary’s reassuring words would help him get back on his feet.

“Yes, that’s what I’ve been telling you,” Gary responded with more force than he meant.

Lucky for Gary, his words affected Ash positively. He got up from the ground, smiled at him and said, “Let’s find my Pokemon!”

Gary nodded and they walked off into the forest to find Pikachu. They walked further into the forest until they came across a cabin. “I wonder what’s in there,” Gary questioned.

“Let’s check it out,” Ash offered.

Ash and Gary walked towards the cabin and Gary opened the door. Inside was Pikachu sitting on a rug. “It’s Pikachu!” Ash said. He walked up to his Pokemon but someone dressed as a samurai blocked his path.

“Who are you?” Ash asked.

“You’re in my cabin, so I think you two should introduce yourselves,” he said.

Ash gritted his teeth but complied. “Ash,” he replied.

“I’m Gary,” the brunette stated.

The samurai nodded and Ash responded, “I’d like my Pokemon back.”

The samurai looked at Ash and replied, “You mean this Pikachu is yours?”

“Yes,” Ash remarked.

“You can have it back. I figured it belonged to someone. Pikachu don’t normally inhabit the Viridian forest,” he said truthfully.

The samurai moved over and Ash walked up to Pikachu. Ash picked up his Pokemon and hugged it. Pikachu let out a shrill cry and shocked him. Ash shrieked and put Pikachu down.

“Let’s go Gary,” he said turning to him.

Gary nodded and the two boys walked out of the cabin. They made their way out of the Viridian forest and approached a city by nightfall.