Status: This is for the Mibba user, Gary oak. Enjoy.

A Boy’s First Love

Mt. Moon

Ash and Gary approached a sign outside of a cave that said, “Mt. Moon, the place where the Clefairy dance under the moonlight.”

Ash frowned, “What are Clefairy?”

Gary shrugged, “I think they’re a rare type of Pokemon.”

So Gary didn’t know everything. Interesting Ash thought. Gary pulled out his map and looked at it for a little bit.

“It looks like we need to go through Mt. Moon to get to Cerulean City, the next place we’ll get a badge,” Gary remarked, folding his map back up.

“Alright, let’s go then,” Ash replied.

The two boys went into the dimly lit cave and began to travel through it. It was a rocky area and tons of bat-like Pokemon rested up above the boy’s heads. Ash looked above him and saw the Pokemon. He pointed to them and asked Gary what they were.

“I think they’re called Zubat Ash,” Gary responded.

He nodded and they walked past the Zubat. They walked around for a long time, seeing some Pokemon resting in the cave. Gary stopped Ash when he saw a yellow Pokemon sleeping.

“I’m going to catch that Sandshrew!” Gary exclaimed.

He threw out a pokeball and Squirtle popped out. “Squirtle use water gun!” Gary commanded.
Squirtle sprayed out water and it hit the sleeping Sandshrew. The Sandshrew jumped up and glared at Squirtle, for having been disturbed from its rest. It threw dirt at Squirtle’s face and started to walk away. Squirtle coughed and shook its head.

“Squirtle, don’t let it get away!” Gary said.

Squirtle rubbed the dirt out of its eyes and raced after Sandshrew. “Use tackle now!”

Squirtle rammed its body into Sandshrew’s and it went flying. It hit a rock and struggled to get up. Gary threw a pokeball at the Sandshrew and it began to wiggle to the left, then the right and then the left again before finally it ceased to wiggle. Gary walked up to it and picked his pokeball with Sandshrew up. “I did it!” He exclaimed.

Ash nodded, he was proud of Gary. “That was awesome,” he remarked.

Gary grinned from ear to ear and they continued on their way. As they got closer to what looked like the end of the cave the two boys heard a Pokemon’s cry.

“What was that?” Ash questioned.

“Let’s investigate,” Gary said, running towards the sound.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't be a silent reader. Comments are appreciated. =)