Status: This is for the Mibba user, Gary oak. Enjoy.

A Boy’s First Love

Team Rocket

Ash raced after Gary and the two ran outside. There was a huge meteor in the middle of a clearing. Two people dressed in white with the letter R on their shirts were standing by the meteor, pulling in a bunch of pink Pokemon in a net. What was going on, Ash thought.

“Who are you guys?” Gary demanded.

The girl with long red hair looked at Gary and sneered. Then she looked at the boy standing next to her. “James, do you want to do the motto?”

The boy with purple hair smiled wickedly and said, “Of course.”

The two of them started saying some weird words.
“Prepare for trouble!
Make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
Meowth!
That's right!”

A Pokemon that looked like a cat with a coin on its head popped up. It must have been called Meowth, but how could it talk?

“So these jokesters are called Team Rocket?” Gary sneered.

“I guess but why are they stealing Pokemon?” Ash questioned.

Jessie and James huffed, “We’re not jokesters! We’re dangerous villains!”

Both Ash and Gary glanced at each other then and began to laugh.

“Hey, why are you laughing?” James asked.

Gary chuckled, “You guys don’t look like dangerous villains.”

“More like clowns,” Ash agreed.

Jessie growled, “I’ll show you who’s a clown!” She threw a pokeball out and a purple snake like Pokemon appeared.

James tossed a pokeball out as well. A floating purple Pokemon appeared.

Gary and Ash sneered. Ash said, “They don’t look so tough.”

“Nah, we can probably beat these losers,” Gary replied.

“Go Pikachu!” Ash exclaimed. Ash’s Pikachu ran towards the villains Pokemon, its cheeks sparking with electricity.

“Go Sandshrew!” Gary said throwing out a pokeball. Sandshrew popped out, and ran towards the floating purple Pokemon.

“Ekans use wrap on that puny electric rodent!” Jessie directed.

The purple snake like Pokemon slithered towards Pikachu and wrapped its tail around Pikachu’s body. Pikachu cried out in pain and Ash gasped. “Pikachu use thunder shock!”

The Pokemon’s cheeks began to warm up and then it released an electrical jolt. Ekans began to shake and then it let go of Pikachu.

Pikachu ran back to Ash and Jessie exclaimed, shocked, “How could that tiny thing do that to my precious Ekans?”

Ash chuckled, “Pikachu’s stronger than it looks.”

“Got that right, hey I just noticed Pikachu didn’t run away this time,” Gary said shocked.

Ash nodded, “Pikachu’s learned to trust me since I battled that Kakuna in Viridian forest. We faced many challenges there.”

Gary smiled, “Well it’s about time it started listening to you.”

Ash nodded and told Pikachu to use quick attack. It raced at Ekans quickly and hit it with all its might. Ekans flew back into Jessie and the two of them fell to the ground. Ekans was defeated.

Now it was Gary’s turn. Gary commanded Sandshrew to use scratch. It raced at the floating purple Pokemon, jumped in the air and scratched it. The Pokemon teetered in the air but it didn’t fall.

“Koffing use smog!” James called out.

Koffing opened its mouth and purple gas came out. It hit Sandshrew head on. Sandshrew looked sick and Gary told it to move back. Sandshrew moved back and sucked in air. It let out a shaky breath but looked more normal.

“Sandshrew use sand attack!” Gary said.

Sandshrew threw sand in Koffing’s face and then Gary told it to use scratch while it was blinded. Sandshrew scratched at Koffing while it was disoriented and it fell from the air, its eyes closed. It had fainted. Jessie and James scowled.

“I don’t care if you beat us! We’re still taking the Clefairy!” She roared.

Ash narrowed his eyes, “Pikachu use thunder shock on them!”

Pikachu jumped in the air and shocked the villains. They went soaring in the air and yelled out, “Team Rocket’s blasting off!”

Gary smiled and Ash and the two of them took the net off the Clefairy. The Pokemon hopped around the meteor, chanting in their language.

Ash frowned, “I wonder what they’re saying.”

“I honestly don’t know. Maybe they’re praying,” Gary said guessing.

Ash laughed, “Perhaps. Come on let’s get out of here.”

They left Mt. Moon behind and emerged in Cerulean City.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? Don't be a silent reader. :)