‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

“What has gotten into you lately? You’ve been nothing but miserable.”

First day of the US leg of the tour and things were kind of weird on the bus. Us girls were staying one end of the bus while the boys were the other end. It was almost like we were completely oblivious to each other, no one trying to talk to each other, just minding our own business. To be honest I didn’t like it.

We were heading towards the first venue in Dallas, TX. Like the UK tour, Black Veil Brides were co-headlining with Asking Alexandria, but this time, every date just had local bands to warm up the crowd for them.

I couldn’t wait to get off the bus, the tension on here could be cut with a knife. It was almost like the guys were keeping a secret from us. Whenever one of went up the end they were, they would suddenly stop talking and continue to look at the TV screen and if they had never been talking.
I might just talk to Andy about it once we get to the venue. That is if he will tell me, seeing as he hasn’t been telling me a single thing for the last two weeks. He was keeping something a secret and I don’t like it.

“Lizzie, you okay?” I jumped at the sound of Laurens voice.

I looked around at her and nodded, giving her a small smile.

“Are you sure? You look like you’re about to cry.” She questioned.

All the girls looked at me and nodded in agreement. I sighed and shrugged.

“What is it, hun?” Sammi asked.

“It’s Andy.” I muttered quietly, not wanting him to hear that we were talking about him.

“Why? What has he done?” Ella spoke, her voice raising by the end of the sentence.

“I don’t know. Since we had been back from the UK he had pretty much been going out early in the morning and coming back late at night. He wouldn’t speak to me at all. I’m worried.” I frowned.

“Why are you worried, sweetie?” Hayley asked, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

“Are you worried he’s cheating?” Ella asked when I didn’t answer.

I shrugged again before nodding, as tears made their way down my cheeks.

“If he is, I personally will fucking kill him. He’s hurting the most awesome, lovely, beautiful and kind girl in the world.” Sammi said, reaching over and grabbing my hand.

I smiled softly at her and reached up to wipe my tears away.

“I’m sure it’s nothing. But last night we got into an argument over it and he said I was just paranoid.” I spoke.

“Well I saw Juliet hanging around the area the other day.” Lauren spoke.

Sammi turned to face her.

“Simms?”

Lauren nodded and Sammi frowned.

“I wonder why.” The girls shrugged as I looked on confused.

“Juliet Simms?” I questioned.

“Yeah, Andys ex.” Lauren said.

“Oh.”

That was enough for me. I knew exactly who she was. But Andy had never mentioned her to me, he’s spoken about his other ex’s but never Juliet. I was beginning to question it all. I frowned.

“I’m going for a lie down.” I all but whispered, as I stood up and exited the back lounge.

I made my way to the bunks, ignoring Ashley, was stood next to his rummaging through his bag. He looked up, and smiled softly at me, but I did nothing. Just climbed into my bunk. I pulled the curtain across and sighed.

As I closed my eyes, I heard Ashley leave the bunk area, and start talking as soon as he got with the rest of the guys.

“Does anyone know what’s up with Lizzie?” He asked.

There were mumbled replies of no.

“Andy? Any idea?” Ashley spoke.

“Not a clue. She’s been miserable the last few nights. Why, I don’t know.” He lied.

My jaw fell open, causing me to snap it closed, just as the tears started flowing.

Why is he lying? Why can’t he just admit that he’s done something wrong? Admit that it’s because of him that I’m like this.

“I’ll go and talk to her.” I heard Andy say, followed by a loud sigh.

I quickly shut my eyes, trying to even out my breathing as I pretended to be asleep. I could hear him approaching, causing me to lie as still as I could.

Andy ripped the curtain open.

“I know you’re awake Liz.” He spoke.

I chose to ignore him and continued to lie there with my eyes closed, back facing him.

“For fuck sake Liz, stop being so fucking childish and grow up.” He all but spat.

I somehow managed to contain the shiver that wanted to make its way down my spine, just as I heard the door to the back lounge slide open.

“Leave her alone Andy, she’s asleep.” Hayley spoke.

I mentally thanked her for entering.

“I just need to talk to her.” He spoke.

“Then wait until she wakes up or when we get to the venue.” Hayley answered him.

With that I heard heavy footsteps fade away, as I knew Andy was gone. Sighing, I turned over and looked over at Hayley. She gave me a look as if to ask if I was okay, which I just nodded. She smiled sympathetically, before sliding my curtain back across, leaving me with my own thoughts again.

Eventually, I found myself falling asleep, listening to the humming noise of the bus.

**

What felt like only five minutes later, I was been shaken gently.

“Lizzie, sweetie, we’re at the venue.” I heard Sammi say.

I groaned and rolled onto my back as I opened my eyes. I looked to my right at her, causing her to smile softly.

“How’d you sleep?” She asked.

“Well.” I croaked out.

“Good. Well we’re going to load in. Are you coming or staying on here for a bit?” She asked.

“I think I’m going to stay on here for a bit longer.” I muttered.

“Okay sweetie, I’ll see you later.” She spoke, and left me by myself.

I rolled back over, to go back to sleep, when I heard someone else approaching.

“We need to talk.” Andy spoke.

“I don’t want to.” I answered him.

“Why are you being like this Liz?” He questioned.

“I said I don’t want to talk.” I said.

“I don’t care. We’re sorting this out, right now.” He spoke sternly.

I turned around and faced him, before sliding out of my bunk, pushing past him and into the back lounge.

I waited for him to come in and start talking.

“What has gotten into you lately? You’ve been nothing but miserable.” He spoke.

“What has gotten into me? Andy, I’m not the one leaving the house at god knows what time in the morning and not coming back until late at night. I’m also not the one hiding things.” I answered.

“What are you talking about? How am I hiding shit from you?” He questioned.

“Who’s Juliet, Andy?” I asked.

“How did you find out about her?” He asked, looking shocked.

“The girls told me they saw her hanging around the other day. Who is she?” I repeated.

“No one.” He shrugged, looking away.

“So not an ex-girlfriend you forgot to tell me about?”

“If you know that, what’s the point in asking me?” He asked.

“To get you to own up. You’re getting to me Andy, things are linking up. She’s been hanging around a lot, you’ve been gone almost all day every day. Are you meeting up with her?”

“Why? Are you jealous? Jealous of my ex because I might be meeting up with her?” He had a sick smirk plastered on his face.

“No I’m not jealous, I’m just fucking pissed that you won’t tell me.” I responded.

“I wouldn’t tell you, because I know this is exactly how you would react.” He argued.

“Or because you’re actually cheating on me?” I quizzed.

“What? You really think I’m that stupid to cheat on you?” He looked complete and utterly shocked.

“I don’t know to be honest. It’s felt like I don’t know you at all in this last week or so.” I shrugged.

“All you had to do was ask where I was.” He said.

“I have been Andy, but either you don’t reply, or like last night, you shout at me calling me paranoid, or pathetic. I’m serious Andy, I want the truth.”

“Alright yes, I have been meeting up with Juliet.” He sighed.

“Okay. That’s all I wanted to hear.” I muttered, before leaving the room.

I stopped at my bunk, grabbing my hoodie, before walking to the front of the bus, to go outside. I had just started making my way towards the venue, when Andy was running after me again.

“What now?” I sighed.

“I just wanted to say, yes, I have been meeting up with Juliet, but I can promise you that I didn’t cheat on you with her.” He said.

“Whatever Andy. You’ve hurt me either way. I just want time away from you right now.” I spoke.

I pushed past him yet again, continuing my way to the venue, waving at the fans that were stood waiting and calling out to us. I noticed some of them whispering between each other pointing between Andy and I, causing me to shake my head as I should security my pass and entering the building.

I walked into the hall where the stage was and watched as the merch table was set up at the back, while the techs were setting up the band equipment and lighting.

I decided to make my way over to the merch table and help Hayley set up. As I was approaching, she looked up and smiled as she saw me. She pinned up one of the shirts to the board behind her, before coming over to hug me.

“How are you now?” She asked.

“I could be better to be honest.” I sighed.

“Have you spoken to him?”

I frowned and nodded.

“And?”

“He had been spending all that time with Juliet. Although he claims he hasn’t been cheating. But surely it’s not normal for someone to spend all that time with their ex and not be fooling around with them.”

“I don’t know hun, I really don’t. But I don’t blame you for being suspicious.” Hayley spoke.

I was just about to answer her, when I heard a load of movement and laughter behind me.

“There she is.” I heard that familiar British accent shout.

I turned around and saw Danny making his way towards us with Cam following. I smiled and ran at him, giving him a big hug.

“Fuck I’m feeling loved right now.” He laughed.

I giggled and jumped down.

“How are you?” He asked, kissing my cheek.

“I’m okay.” I answered.

“Only okay?”

I nodded.

“How about you? You’re looking even better than you did two weeks ago.” I laughed.

“Of course I do. I’m the hottest man on this tour.” Danny smiled.

“I think you’ll find that’s me thank you very much. I’m the one who won the fucking award.” Ben said as he made his way over.

“That award lies. We all know I’m the hottest.” Danny spoke.

I decided to let them continue their stupid argument and turned to Cam and gave him a hug. He bent down and gave me a squeeze, before, like Danny, asking how I was.

“Who’s this hot chick?” Danny asked suddenly, pointing at Hayley.

I turned at Hayley then at Danny, before remembering that they’ve never met before.

“Oh right. This is my best friend Hayley, she’s on this tour for the first couple of weeks, filling in on merch. Hayley, this is Danny, Ben and Cam.” I spoke.

“Nice to meet you.” Hayley smiled.

I could see Danny eyeing her, causing me to smack him on the chest.

“Ouch, you bitch, what was that for?” He asked loudly.

“Stop eyeing her up. You do anything with her and then hurt, I swear to god, I will fucking hurt you.” I warned him.

“Damn, I didn’t count you as a feisty one. I might have to warn Andy unless he already knows.” Danny smirked.

At the mention of Andy’s name, my smile faded and I turned around and went back behind the merch table to help Hayley.

I looked up briefly and saw Danny looking at me, concerned.

“Shit.” I heard him mumble.

“Liz, follow me. I want to talk to you privately.” Danny said.

I looked at Hayley, who just nodded. Sighing, I placed the top back on the table and followed Danny.

“Oo, someone’s getting luckly.” Ben called out.

“Shut the fuck up, Bruce.” Danny shouted.

Ben stayed quiet, as Danny led me out of the hall and into the Asking dressing room.

“Are you okay Liz? I want the honest answer.” Danny asked, sitting down, patting the seat next to him.

And just like that, I started crying. Danny pulled me to his side, getting me to rest my head on his shoulder.

“What’s going on?”

“A-Andy.” I stuttered.

“What’s that asshole done?” Danny quizzed.

I stayed quiet for a moment, Danny not pressuring me to say anything.

“Danny, can you tell me what Andy and Juliet were like as a couple?” I asked.

“Why do you want to know this?”

“Because I’m scared that his feelings for her have resurfaced and that’s why he’s been spending the past two weeks with her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Before anyone has a go at me for making Juliet look bad and making the girls slag her off, I would like to say that I love Juliet, it was because of her that I actually discovered Black Veil Brides. I've been a fan of hers for a very long time. This is all just for the story, she seems lovely in real life.

Anyway, I am so terribly sorry about the long wait guys. I have been extremely ill, taking many tests and scans to find out what it is, I was end in hospital for a while with it. But I am now better. So sorry for making you wait for so long. I got this out today because I go back to work tomorrow and I don't know when I'll update again next.

I hope you like this, let me know what you think and where you would like to see this story go.

Comment/Subscribe.

Becky xx