‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

“Wipe that smile off your face, it’s too early to be happy.”

The next morning, we woke up around 3am seeing as we had to be at the airport at four, even though our plane leaves at six.

I rolled out of bed and found some sweat pants along with a tank top and hoodie and placed them on the bed as I waited for Andy to finish freshening up in the bathroom.

It wasn’t long before he walked out of the bathroom, yawning, before placing his toothbrush in a little bag that was on top of the suitcases, while I ran into the bathroom and got ready.

Once we both double checked we had everything, we carried it all downstairs, and placed it by the door, ready for when the guys came and picked us up. I followed Andy into the kitchen as he turned on the coffee machine and leant against the counter top, closing his eyes.

“Too early.” He groaned.

I yawned and nodded.

“Agreed. I’m definitely sleeping on the flight.” I answered quietly.

“You and me both.” He said, turning around, pouring the coffee and handing me a mug.

“How do you do this so often?” I asked, placing my head on the table once I sat down.

“I don’t know, but it’s worth it when you get to do what you love each night and see the smiling fans.” He said.

After we finished our coffees, we walked around the house, making sure all the windows were closed, as there was a knock on the door.

I sighed and walked over and opened it to see CC stood there grinning. I groaned and let him in.

“Wipe that smile off your face, it’s too early to be happy.” I grumbled.

I heard him chuckle and help me pick the bags up as Andy came down the stairs.

“Hey man, you ready for this?” CC asked.

“Of course.” Andy answered.

We picked up the last of the bags and placed them in the back of the van. I climbed in and took a seat next to Ashley as Andy ran back to shut and lock the door, before coming back and taking a seat next to me.

“So who’s on this tour?” I asked.

The guys had decided they wouldn’t tell me the other bands until the day of the flight, which just so happened to be today.

“Asking Alexandria is co-headlining with us, while Her Bright Skies and a British band called Fearless Vampire Killers support.” Ashley said.

“Sounds like a good line-up.” I said.

The guys agreed and told me it was, when we pulled up outside the airport. We got out of the van and got our bags out of the back and thanked Sammi who decided to drive us and let her and Jinxx have some time alone. It was great to finally see them married and happier than ever.

**

Two hours later, we finally boarded the plane and took our seats. I sat by the window with Andy next to me, who then had Ashley on his other side.

Once the plane was up in the air, I took my seatbelt off and moved the armrest so I could cuddle up to Andy’s side and get some more sleep. I felt Andy rest his cheek on the top of my head as I closed my eyes and slipped back into my own little dream world.

After what only felt like five minutes later I was woken up by Ashley leaning over Andy. I blinked a few times, before looking over at him as he tried to wake Andy. I giggled as he groaned and pulled me closer to him.

I leant in a kissed him gently, to which I felt him smile and start kissing back. Once I knew he was definitely awake, I pulled away and smiled while pointing to Ashley.

“Er, you need to put your seatbelts back on. We’re landing in a few minutes.” Ashley said awkwardly.

I sat up properly and pushed the armrest back down, before doing up my seatbelt. Andy did the same and grabbed my hand as I felt the plane starting to land.

Once we had landed at London Heathrow, we had to wait a little bit before we could get off.

Eventually we could and made our way off and into the airport to collect our bags. There were a few fans waiting for the guys, who started screaming upon seeing the guys.

I watched as they made their way over quickly, signing things and taking pictures, before we were rushed out of the airport and to the tour bus which was waiting out the front.

We, put our bags that we wouldn’t need on the bus away, and made our way into the bus. Straight away CC and Ashley ran, picking their bunks followed by Jake and Jinxx, while Andy and I slowly followed behind them.

Andy placed his bag on the middle bunk on the left, while I placed mine on the middle bunk on the right. We had individual bunks, but I know within the next couple of days we’ll be sharing one.

“Come on, we better go to the front lounge.” Andy said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I nodded and leant back into his body as he kissed my neck. I moaned quietly as he gently bit my skin.
I heard someone clear their throat and opened my eyes to see Jake stood there looking amused.

“Please don’t fuck every night on this tour.” He said.

I blushed and hid my face as I felt Andy’s chest vibrate as he chuckled.

“We did not do it every night.” Andy said defensively.

“Sounded like it.” Jake shrugged. “Anyway, Jon wants to talk to us all.” He continued and walked back to the front lounge.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and turned it on as Andy grabbed my hand and led us to the front, where everyone else was sat.

“Alright.” Jon started. “In a minute we’ll find somewhere near to grab something to eat, then as soon as we’re back on the bus we’ll start the 5-6 hour drive to Newcastle. No wondering off after we’ve eaten, we can’t afford to be late, you have a busy day tomorrow.” Jon said sternly.

Everyone nodded and stood up to go to either their bunks of the back lounge, while we took the short drive to find somewhere to eat. I made my way back to the bunk area to find a warmer top to put on under my hoodie. It was meant to be summer here, yet it felt like winter. I know Andy warned me about it not being very warm, but I honestly didn’t think it would be this cold.

I climbed into my bunk, once looking through my bags and pulled the curtain closed so I could change when I heard someone walk and stop in front of my bunk.

“Liz, baby? You ready?” I heard Andy ask.

“Yeah, hold on one second, I’m just changing my top.” I answered, pulling my jumper over my head.

I pulled the curtain back and smiled as Andy stood there waiting. He grabbed my hand and we made our way off the bus, following the others.

“Where are we eating?” I asked.

“CC looked up some places on his phone and found some Pizza place just up the road from here.”

I nodded and wrapped my arms around Andy’s waist as his went around my shoulders.

“When are we meeting the other bands?” I asked.

“We’re meeting them at the venue tomorrow, apart from Asking Alexandria. They’re in London at the moment, so decided to come and join us for something to eat.” Andy answered.

I nodded and smiled. It wouldn’t be my first time seeing the guys of AA, I first met them on a previous tour in the US and got along with them all really well. People thought they were some of the biggest assholes going, but to me they seemed nice.

We eventually arrived at the Pizza restaurant, and made our way in, looking for the guys of Asking Alexandria. It didn’t take long, seeing as they were being their noisy selves. Andy took his arm from around my shoulders and went back to holding my hand, as we made our way over.

I saw Sam look up and nudge Ben. Who looked up and grinned before running over. He lifted me up and hugged me, before placing me back on my feet and doing the ‘man hug’ with the guys of Black Veil Brides.

We made our way around the table, hugging and shaking hands, before taking our seats. A waitress came over and took our orders, all the while pouting her lips and jutting her hips out as much as possible. I shook my head and giggled to myself at how ridiculous she looked as she walked away, swaying her hips as much as possible. The guys only acknowledged her when it was their turn to place their order.

All of us made small talk, catching up on the past year since we saw them. Andy and Danny were laughing at something, while CC and Ashley were mucking about, the same with Ben and James. Cameron was texting on his phone, while Sam was talking to Jinxx and Jake. I looked down at the very end of the table and saw Jon talking on the phone.

I sighed and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and decided to text Hayley and let her know we were now here. Once I pressed send, I locked my phone and placed it back in my pocket as I heard Andy mention my name.

“Huh?” I asked, looking back up.

“Danny asked you a question.” He smiled.

I blushed and looked up at Danny and apologised.

“Don’t worry. I was asking how the Photography was going.” He said.

I grinned and nodded.

“It’s good, I plan to try and do some sight-seeing this tour and take my camera with me.” I answered.

He nodded and smiled.

“I might join ya if you don’t mind.” He said.

“No, that’s fine, it’ll be fine.” I smiled.

“I normally leave the bus around 6.30 in the morning. I find it’s the best time to photography towns and cities. They look peaceful almost.” I nodded.

“I bet, I don’t like the idea of waking up that early though.” I laughed.

Danny laughed along with me as the waitress came back with our food. We all thanked her and started eating.

**

About an hour later, we said goodbye to the guys of Asking, and made our way back to the bus so we could start on the drive.

Once we got on the bus, I watched into the little kitchen area and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and sat down next to Andy. I rested my head on his shoulder and yawned.

“Tired?” He asked quietly.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

“Come on.” He said, getting me to stand up.

He led the way into the bunk area and grabbed my pyjamas and handed them to me, so I could change. I threw my other clothes into my bag and went to climb into my bunk, when I felt Andy grab me around the waist and turn me around.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He whispered in my ear, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

“My bunk.” I answered.

“Stay in mine.” He said.

I sighed and nodded before climbing in and Andy climbing in after.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I felt sleep over take as Andy gently kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go guys.

I decided to make it a co-headlining tour with BVB and AA because many of commented saying you wanted Asking Alexandria on it, which I'm fine with. Her Bright Skies was another suggestion, then I actually decided to add Fearless Vampire Killers myself, seeing as it's a UK tour, they're a UK band and I think they're actually friends with BVB. Well I've seen pictures of Andy and one of the singers, Laurence, so I decided why not. Be sure to check them out guys, I think you'll like them, They're on the Kerrang! Tour here in UK as of next month as well.

Also guys, how many of you read my Jacky Vincent story? Because I'm not sure what to do with it anymore, I'm running out of ideas for it and just all round not feeling good about it. Plus, I'm thinking of starting a Pierce The Veil story, what do you think? Let me know guys.

Hope you all enjoy this and sorry it's not that great, but let me know what you think and also some things you would like to see happen in this story, aside from the drama that will start up later in the story.

Comment/subscribe

Becky.