‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

“Way to ruin the ***ing moment.”

I was stood in front of the stage with my camera, getting as many good photos of Black Veil Brides performing, as I could.

I had managed to get an incredible shot of Jake and Jinxx back to back during the guitar solo of the first song. I knew immediately that it would be one I’d have to load onto my website, knowing the fans would love it just as much as I did.

The band were in the middle of performing Rebel Love Song, when Andy bent down and looked right at the camera and I, smirking. I grinned and snapped a picture as he winked, before standing up probably and walking to the other side of the stage. I moved more towards the middle of the stage and zoomed in so I could get a picture of CC going insane on the drums.

Once I was happy with that shot, I went back getting individual shots of Ashley, Jake and Jinxx. At one point, Jinxx bent down to the camera, doing the rock sign with his hand and sticking his tongue out. I snapped a picture of it and checked it before nodding at him as I stepped back a bit. I zoomed out and managed to get a group picture of the band on the stage, before walking over to the side of the room and holding my camera up high so I could get a shot of the crowd.

By now, the band had performed Resurrect The Sun and were now onto Perfect Weapon. I continued to take pictures of the band, some and Andy and Ash back to back, again, the same with Jake and Jinxx, more individual pictures, before they finished they finished the song. I took that moment to check the pictures I had just taken, before I looked back up at the stage, just as Andy started talking.

“Alright guys, I want you all to calm down for a minute.” Andy said into the mic.

The cheering behind me eventually quietened down.

“I’m going to bring a special someone out for this next song.” He said, before taking a sip of water.

I looked towards the side of the stage, where I saw Megan and Jenna stood.

“Earlier today, I was given a letter from a fan explaining how this band has helped her these past few months. I asked her before we came on if it was okay for me to share her story with you lot, so I want to bring her out right now, if that’s okay with you all.” Andy asked the crowd.

They all cheered as he walked over to Megan and grabbed her hand, pulling her into the middle of the stage. I lifted my camera up to take a picture as Andy pointed to me, getting Megan to stand with him and have her photo taken. Once I had taken it, I nodded letting Andy know he could continue.

“Everyone, this is Megan, she’s only sixteen, but she has been through a lot. At the age of fourteen, Megan was diagnosed with cancer, unfortunately it’s terminal, meaning she’ll never get rid of it. It broke my heart just reading this, but I saw towards the end of the letter that her number one dream before she passes is that she wanted to sing on stage with us. Hence why she is up here with us now. If it’s her number one dream, who am I to turn her down?”

I stared up at the stage in shock. Cancer. This beautiful girl in front of us has terminal cancer. I wiped under my eye as I felt them watering, before looking back at the stage.

“So I want you guys to cheer as loud as you possibly can during this next song. Not for us, but for Megan.” Andy said loudly into the microphone.

“This next song is called Knives And Pens.”

As the music started, Andy went and put his water bottle back down in front of CC’s drum kit, before walking back over to Megan and placed his arm around her shoulders, as hers went around his waist gripping onto his shirt.

I smiled and continued to take pictures of them both throughout the song. Occasionally, Andy would move the mic away from himself and hold it out to Megan, getting her to sing parts. During the whole performance Andy kept looking at her, squeezing her shoulder and smiling, Megan returning each smile.

Once the song had finished, Andy pulled her into a tight hug, whispering something in her ear, before Ashley, Jake and Jinxx made their way over to her, all giving her high fives. She walked over to CC who stood up and leant over his drums, so he could also give her a high five.

“Every one, give it up for Megan.” Andy shouted into the mic, motioning over to her.

Even from here, I could see her blushing. I took one more picture, before she walked off the stage and back over to Jenna who pulled her into a hug.

The crowd started chanting her name, as I saw her body start to shake in Jenna’s arms.

I walked over to one of the doors that lead to outside, before shutting it behind me and going to the door that lead me backstage. I flashed the security my pass as they let me in. As I continued the walk down the corridor, which then led to the side of the stage, I nodded towards the few members of other bands who were scattered around.

Turning to the left, I spotted Megan and Jenna, stood watching the rest of the show. I made my way over to them and placed a hand on both of their shoulders, causing them both to jump. I giggled and smiled at the both as they turned around. They both sighed a sigh of relief once they noticed it was me.

Instantly, I felt Megan wrap her arms around me. I placed mine around her and rocked her side to side.

“Thank you so much, Lizzie. This wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t give Andy the letter.” She said, gripping my shirt. “I can die happy now.” She sighed.

I breathed in, blinking away the tears, as I looked at Jenna to see her own tears rolling down her face.

“It’s my pleasure, but it’s Andy you need to thank, he’s the one who made plans to get you up on stage.” I said, rubbing her back.

Just then, the guys came off stage, all sweaty, towels being chucked at them. Jenna instantly ran to Andy and gave him a hug, catching him of guard as he stumbled.

“Thank you so much for doing that for Megan. You have no idea how amazing it felt to see her truly happy.” She said, still hugging Andy.

He hugged her back and spoke a few words, before she hugged the rest of the band. Once again Andy gave Megan another hug, before CC pulled her away from him and lifting her up. I watched, smiling as she laughed loudly and hugged Ashley, Jake and Jinxx.

I felt arms snake around my waist, causing me to smile and lean back into them.

“You okay, beautiful?” Andy whispered in my ear.

I nodded and turned around.

“I’m fine.” I smiled. “It was wonderful what you did out there, Andy.” I said as I kissed him.

He moaned into the kiss and pulled me closer to him, his hands making their way down to my lower back. I felt his lips move from mine and making their way across my jaw and down to my neck, where he placed light kisses. I bit back the moan that was slowly making its way up my throat, before he pulled away and smirked.

“I love you.” He whispered.

I grinned and gave him a quick kiss.

“I love you too.” I smiled.

“Let’s go back to the dressing room and take a group photo, Liz you’re in it too.” CC shouted, jumping on Andy and I.

I started laughing, as Andy grabbed CC, both of them starting to play fight.

“Way to ruin the fucking moment.” Andy growled.

“Hey, if I didn’t you guys would be fucking on the ground right now, and none of us want that.” CC grinned.

“Oi, speak for yourself.”

I turned around and saw Ben and Danny stood there, watching. I raised an eyebrow at them both, causing Ben to shrug before he grinned.

“I can’t help it if I find that shit fucking hot.” Ben said.

“Alright, we’re leaving before Ben jumps Liz.” Andy said, grabbing my hand and leading the way back to the dressing room, with the rest of the band, along with Megan and Jenna.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, was that what you expected guys?

Let me know what you think guys.

Also, the amount of comments I get after each update seems to drop. Are you guys not liking what I'm doing with this or what?

Comment/Subscribe

Becky xx