‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

“It’s a present, open it and find out.”

The UK tour started a week and a half ago now and today the guys were playing in Brighton at a venue called Concorde 2. Today was also July 17th, meaning it was my birthday.

I was the first one awake, which was slightly weird for me, but I used it to my advantage and decided to step off the bus and have a look around the place. The venue was in one of the most perfect places, you just had to cross the road and you were on the beach. Even though the beach isn’t anything like they are back home, where it’s all sand and here just being pebbles, it still made it enjoyable to walk along.

I sat down on one of the many benches that were scattered around the sidewalk, and decided to just watch the waves as kids were already running around and some even in the water, jumping the waves.

There was a nice breeze blowing through my hair, which I enjoyed, seeing as the last couple of days the weather had be so hot that it made everything uncomfortable. It wasn’t as hot as it would be back home, it was slightly my bearable, but still incredibly uncomfortable. It did make a change for the rain that was happening before though.

As I continued to look out at the sea, I heard someone walking towards me. I looked up and spotted Danny walking over, with one of his many cameras around his neck. I smiled at him and moved over, for him to sit down.

“Happy Birthday.” He smiled, pulling me into a side hug.

“Thank you.” I grinned.

“How come you’re not back at the bus having hot birthday sex with Andy right now?” He asked, smirking.

I started laughing and shook my head.

“Wow.” I said. “I was the first one awake on the bus, so I decided rather than just lounging about, why not come out and see what this place has to offer.” I shrugged.

“Good point.” Danny said.

I nodded and we both fell into silence, walking people around us. It was interesting along this beach, they had a very large sand pit, so the kids could sit in there and play, building sandcastles and whatever else it was that they wanted to build, and not far from it was a basketball court, where many of the teenage boys, were running around playing. If you looked out to the sea and to your right a bit, you could see the remains of what looked to be a burnt down pier, while the other one closest to us, had many rides on it for people to enjoy. There were many shops, clubs and pubs scattered along the sidewalk, many with music blaring out, making it feel like a holiday place. And if you made your way back to the venue, there was a park for the kids, along with a skate park also. I think it was safe to say, this is one of my favourite stops so far on this tour.

“So what are the plans for today?” I asked Danny.

“Er, Black Veil Brides should be doing sound check shortly, then we need to do ours, before Fearless Vampire Killers and Her Bright Skies, then I guess we’re free to do whatever. As far as I know, no one has any press today, so you’re not going to get rid of us that easily.” Danny said.

“Damn it.” I said loudly, before laughing.

“Hey, we’re not that bad.” Danny defended.

“I know, I’m only joking with you.” I grinned.

He laughed and shook his head.

“Anyway, we have another day off tomorrow, so you, me and whoever else wants to join are going to hit whatever clubs we can find and you’re going to celebrate your birthday fucking Asking Alexandria style.” He smirked.

“Oh, this is going to end badly.” I sighed.

“But it’ll be worth it. You’ll have the best night of your entire fucking life.” He said.

“I don’t know if I should be excited or worried about what you plan on doing.” I laughed.

“Oh, you should definitely be excited.” He nodded.

I grinned as we continued to talk about plans for tonight, when Danny realised we needed to get back to the venue.

As we were walking along, we noticed how long the line was, even at 10 am, it was incredibly long, but I suppose, with the fact that the kids here were on their school breaks, meant they could come at whatever time they wanted.

They all started cheering and screaming once they noticed us, many of them calling Danny’s name, asking him to take pictures and sign stuff, he did a few before we started making our way inside. I was about to follow Danny down the corridor, that lead to the dressing rooms, when Ella came running at me.

“Bitch, where you been?” She shouted.

“No one was awake, so I went and took a walk along the beach.” I shrugged.

“Right okay. Anyway, you and me, we’re going shopping.” She said, pointing to the door Danny and I had walked through.

I nodded and started walking with her, back to the bus, so we could get our bags.

I should probably mention that just a few days into the tour, Ella flew over to join Jake and the rest of us for the rest of the tour. It was great to have another girl around.

We made our way off the bus and started walking past the line of fans, some of them stopping us, asking for pictures and the occasional one saying Happy Birthday to me. We smiled at them, before walking to the shopping centre that we knew wasn’t that far away.

**

A couple of hours later, I got a call from Andy, asking me to meeting him by the bus. So Ella and I, made our way back, carrying the few bags full of clothes and other bits and pieces we brought.
When we got back to the venue, we walked to the bus. I spotted Andy stood outside, smoking, so I made my way over to him.

“Hey.” I said, as I stopped by him.

He looked up and grinned once he saw me.

“Hey, how come I haven’t seen you yet today?” He pouted.

I giggled and walked closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

“Because you were still asleep when I woke up so I went for a walk and ended up bumping into Danny, so we just sat on the beach talking, then as soon as I was going to come and see you, Ella dragged me away to go shopping.” I smiled.

Andy pouted again, causing me to giggle and lean up to kiss him. I felt him smirk, as he cupped my face with his hands.

“Happy Birthday.” He muttered, once we pulled apart.

I smiled and kissed him again. I could feel myself getting lost in the kiss, when I heard a load of cheering. We pulled away, and looked over to see a group of fans stood watching us. I felt myself blush and bury my face in Andy’s chest as he chuckled and wrapped his arms tightly around my shoulders.

Suddenly, CC and Ashley came out of the venue and started seeing Happy Birthday once they saw Andy and I. Jake and Jinxx followed after them and joined in. By now the fans had started singing along also. By the end of it, the other bands were also outside, joining in and cheering.

I couldn’t help but blush and laugh nervously.

“You’re going to have the best birthday ever.” Ashley shouted, coming over to hug me.

I hugged him back, before hugging everyone else, and shouting out a thank you to all the fans also.
Eventually, everyone went back to what they were doing before and I turned my attention back to Andy.

“Come on, I want to take you out on a birthday lunch.” He said.

I nodded and grabbed his hand as we made our way to find some place to eat.

When we eventually found somewhere, we went in and had them show us to a table. We thanked them and sat down, as they handed us some menus.

“You didn’t have to do this Andy.” I said.

“I wanted to. Seeing a I couldn’t actually take you out for dinner tonight, plus everyone on the tour is coming along tonight.” He said.

“Really?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t they?” He questioned raising an eyebrow.

I shrugged.

“I don’t know. I just haven’t really spoken to them like I do with you guys and the guys of Asking.” I said.

“It’s a party Liz, everyone loves a party.” He said.

“That’s true.” I laughed.

Andy chuckled and looked down at the menu in front of him as the waiter made his way over again. Both of us ordered our drinks and watched him walk off to get them, before we went back to looking at the menus for what food they did. In the end I ended up going Pasta, as did Andy.

As we were waiting for our food, I watched Andy move about in his seat, before pulling a box out of the back pocket on his jeans. He handed it over to me and stared at me, waiting for me to take it.

“What is it?” I asked.

“It’s a present, open it and find out.” He said.

I looked at him briefly, before looking down at the box and opening it. Inside held a necklace, with a heart dangling from it.

“Look closely.” Andy said.

I looked back up at him, before down at the necklace again and noticed our initials engraved in it. I gasped and felt myself grinning before looking up at Andy again.

“Thank you, Andy.” I sighed.

He grinned at me, before he started talking.

“Now open the heart.”

I looked at him, confused, before looking down at the heart again, and noticed it was a locket. I opened it carefully. Inside, there was a picture of us both and the other side said the words “forever and always.”

“Andy, I love it so much, thank you.” I said quietly.

“I’m glad you like it.” He smiled.

“Like? I told you, I love it.”

He chuckled and stood up.

“Here, I’ll put it on you.” He said, standing behind me.

I handed the necklace to him and moved my hair out of the way as he wrapped it around my neck and did it up at the back. Once it was clasped together, I felt Andy run his hands over my shoulders and down my arms, before he leant down and gave me a kiss.

“I love you.” He muttered.

“I love you more.” I grinned as he sat back down.

“I beg to differ.” He said.

I shook my head, disagreeing, when the waiter came back with our food. We stayed in silence the whole time we ate, just enjoying each other’s company and the view of the beach we had from where we were sat.

Once we had finished, Andy asked for the cheque and paid, also leaving a tip, before we left hand in hand and started walking down the street. We crossed over the road, and made our way onto the sidewalk on the beach. It had gotten considerably hotter since I was walking along here this morning, causing me to stop and take my cardigan off.

“I thought you said it wouldn’t be very warm while we’re here.” I said to Andy.

“Yeah, I think I should have just said, be prepared for all weather, it’s impossible to tell when here.” He sighed.

I giggled and wrapped my arm around his waist as his went around my shoulders as we continued to walk.

Once again, we walked in silence, just enjoying each other’s company, as we made our way back to the venue.

When we got there, we crossed over the road and started walking past the fans yet again as they started screaming. All of them asking Andy for pictures and autographs. I could see he was going to protest, so I told him to stay as I made my way back to the bus where I changed into something a bit cooler.

As I sat down in the back lounge of the bus, I pulled my phone out and noticed I had a text from Hayley. I grinned and replied to her, when I heard Ella calling my name.

“Lizzie?” I heard her call again.

“Back here.” I called out.

I heard her walk towards the back, when she appeared in the door way.

“We need to help set up the merch table.” She said.

I nodded and stood up. I decided to grab my camera on the way out, when Ella tried to stop me.

“I’ve already told the guys you’re not photographing them tonight.” She said.

“But-“

“But nothing, now come on.” She said, before I had the chance to say anything.

“Alright, fine.” I sighed and followed her off the bus.

We made our way inside the venue and over to the merch table where others were working, setting up the merch for the other bands. We all said hello, before we got started on sorting through the merch for Black Veil Brides.

Half way through it, Jake came over.

“I hope you’re not letting Ella boss you around too much on your birthday.” He said to me.

I chuckled and shook my head.

“Hey, I do not boss people around.” He pouted, slapping Jake on the chest.

He flinched and laughed as he tried to step away from her.

“Since when did you become so violent?” He asked, rubbing his chest once she stopped.

Ella just grinned at him before making her way back over to me and wrapping her arm around my shoulders, pulling me into a hug.

“Now go away, me and my woman are busy.” She said and kissed my cheek.

“Damn Lizzie, you’re stealing everyone from us.” Jake joked.

“I can’t help it. They clearly just prefer me over you guys.” I laughed.

“Ouch.” Jake said. “That hurt the ego.”

I just laughed as Jake turned around to Andy as he walked into the venue.

“Andy, sort your girl out.” Jake said.

“Why?” Andy asked, making his way over to us.

“First she steals Ella from me and then she hurt my ego.” He pouted.

Andy just laughed at Jake before turning to us.

“Sorry Andy, but Lizzie’s my girl now.” Ella said.

“See.” Jake pointed.

“Shut up, Jake.” Ella shouted, causing us all to laugh again. “It’s Lizzie’s birthday, don’t be mean to her.”

“But she’s being mean to me.” He whined.

“But it’s my birthday, like Ella said.” I grinned.

The whole time Andy just stood there laughing at us.

I wrapped my arms around Ella’s waist, while hers were still around my shoulders. We stayed hugging, just watching Jake stare at us.

“Kiss!” Someone shouted.

I turned my head and saw Ben and Danny stood there, with Sam walking up behind them. Ella and I looked at each other, before looking back over to them.

“Yes, you two, kiss.” Ben shouted.

I looked at Ella again and saw the smirk on her face.

“Shall we?” She asked.

I giggled and nodded, as we moved so our bodies were facing each other. Both of us started leaning towards each other, as I could hear Ben and Danny making their way over to us, chanting. As soon as Ella and I were centimetres apart, we froze and smirked, before moving to kiss each other’s cheeks.

“Oh come on, that doesn’t count and a proper kiss.” Ben shouted.

“You really thought we’d actually kiss?” I asked.

“Well yeah.” He pouted

“You are mistaken my friend.” I laughed.

“Oh, you’ll be kissing each other tonight once the drinks start flowing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that it has been so long guys, there have been many reasons why from being ill with a chest infection and flu, to going on many courses about jobs and for those of you were know from when I was updating "Saviour" I went a little down hill again. I'm back on track now, I'm finally happier, I have no more temptations and I've managed to throw away everything I used. But to be on the safe side, in case I do just suddenly stop updating for weeks on end, I'm going to give you guys my Tumblr, that way, you can actually find out what's going on, I'm always on there daily, talking about how I feel and everything, so I reckon it'll be perfect.

This is the link to my Tumblr page, be sure to check it out if you want to keep updated with why I'm not posting on here: http://beckypiercethealltimeveilbrides.tumblr.com/

I had to add them touring in Brighton in this, it's near where I live and it's amazing, although as far as I know since I've been a fan they have never been here, which is a shame. But I hope you liked this guys.

Another thing guys, the lack of comments I've been getting is kind of upsetting, comments encourage me to update, I've gone from getting about 5/6 comments per update on Saviour, to the most being 2 per update on here. Are you not liking the way this is going? Is it because the drama I mentioned that will be happening hasn't happened yet? If you would like to give me some ideas for this story, feel free to, chances are, I'll add them into mine, so don't be afraid to comment because I know I have readers out there, I'm getting subscribers, just don't be silent, please.

Anyway, let me know what you thought of this and I'll try and get the next one up soon.

Becky xx