‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

“It’ll be better if you dance with me.”

Once the guys had finished their show, we all made our way to the hotel that was just around the corner and got ready for what the rest of the night held. We spent the next hour getting ready and met up with everyone else in the lobby when it was time to head out.

“Let’s fuck shit up.” James shouted, causing everyone on this tour to cheer.

We got a few looks from other guests staying at the hotel and decided then was the right time to leave and make our way to the night club.

Ben and Danny led the way, cheering and calling out to random girls along the way. The whole time Ella and I stayed back a bit, walking with our arms linked.

As soon as we entered the club, Ella dragged me over to the bar, and started listing of the drinks she wanted. Just as she was about to pay, Andy came over and stopped her and handed the bartender the money. He gave Andy the correct change, and we grabbed all the drinks and made our way over to where we could see the others.

Everyone grabbed a drink as CC stood up.

“To the birthday girl.” He shouted.

Every cheered and raised their drinks, as I stood there blushing. I felt Andy place his hand on my lower back, causing me to look up at him as he bent down to give me a kiss.

“Who wants to be first to dance with the birthday girl?” Danny shouted.

I looked around, suddenly, at the group to see them all bickering over.

“Andy will dance with me first.” I shouted over the music.

They stopped and looked at me, before Ben ran over.

“I’m second then.” He said.

“Nope, that’ll be Ella.” I grinned.

Ella laughed and came over to me, hugging me from the side.

“I’m dancing with her all night. Sorry Andy.” She said.

Andy chuckled and shook his head.

“Go right ahead. I’d rather not dance anyway.” He said.

I looked at him and pouted, causing him to grin.

“Please Andy? It is my birthday after all.” I begged.

I watched him sigh, before shrugging.

“Maybe once I’ve had a few drinks.”

I squealed and hugged him, giving him a peck on the lips, when Ella grabbed my hand and led the way into the dance floor. We stopped once we were right in the middle of the crowd and started swaying our hips, lifting our arms up in the air to the music that was pumping through the speakers.

Ella started to do some slutty dancing, causing me to laugh and look back over to our table and see Jake staring at her. I giggled and nudged Ella, motioning over my shoulder to our table. She looked over and waved, sending a wink towards Jake before putting on a little show.

I watched as Jake stood up and made his way over to us. I decided now would be my time to leave and head back over to everyone else.

“Well that lasted long.” Sam said loudly over the music.

“Well Jake took my dancing partner from me.” I pouted.

Everyone laughed.

“I’ll dance with you. That’s if Andy doesn’t mind.” Danny said.

We both looked at Andy who shrugged.

“As long as you try no funny business with her.” He warned.

“Dude, come on, I’m not that bad anymore.”

“I know, I’m just warning you.” Andy pointed.

“I promise not to. It’s be weird anyway, she’s like a sister to me.” Danny stated.

Andy nodded and said it was fine. Danny stood up and came over to me draping his arm over my shoulders.

“Hey, what about me? I want to dance.” Ben whined.

“I’ll dance with you later, baby.” Danny answered.

“Fuck off, I wasn’t talking to you.” Ben growled.

I laughed and shook my head.

“Maybe later, Ben.” I answered.

“I’ll be waiting.” He called once Danny and I turned and made our way onto the dance floor.

Both of us stopped near Jake and Ella who were now too busy making out to even notice us.

Danny placed his hands on my hips, pulling me closer, but not to closer so our bodies were touching, and we started to sway to the beat of the music. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked between us, laughing as he tried hard to keep his hips from grinding into mine.

We continued to dance along to a few more songs, when I felt someone place their hands on my shoulders from behind. I jumped and turned around to find CC stood there.

“We’re going to do shot at the bar, do you guys want to join?” He asked.

I shrugged and looked at Danny who nodded. CC lead the way out of the crowd and ended up at the bar where James, Ben, Ashley, Jake, Ella and Andy all stood waiting for us. I looked over at them and noticed all the shot glasses lined up in front of them.

James grabbed a glass and handed it to me, before handing one to Danny and CC also.

“On the count of three.” He shouted.

“One… Two… Three.”

We all tipped our heads back and let the liquid slide down our throats. I cringed at the taste and moved forward to glass the glass down on the bar. Ben was next to me and started chuckling and patted me on the back.

“Have we got something stronger for the birthday girl?” He shouted.

“What?” I asked, looking at him wide eyed. “That wasn’t the strongest?” I all but squeaked.

“Fuck no. Fuck you sure don’t know how to party if you thought that was the strongest.” He said.

“Sorry for not getting wasted every night.” I answered back.

He just laughed and grabbed the glass from the bartender and handed it to me.

“Down it.” He said.

I stared at him, then the shot glass in my hand.

“Down it!” He said louder this time.

By now everyone around me was chanting “down it” while clapping or slamming their hands down on the bar. Even the bartender was stood there watching us as well. I sighed and looked around at everyone.

“I might as well get it over and done with.” I mutter to myself.

I placed the glass to my lips and tipped my head back, letting the liquid slide down my throat, burning it along the way.

I brought my head back up and slammed the glass down on the bar and started coughing as everyone else cheered.

“Next round.” James shouted, handing the glasses around once again.

“Nu-uh, count me out of this one.” I said stepping back.

He shook his head and continued to hold it out in front of me, until I took it. In the end, Ella came over, grabbing the shot glass, and forced it in my hand, before bringing it to me lips and forcing me to take it. Once she pulled it away, I coughed once again and glared at her.

“I hate you.” I said.

“No you don’t, you love me.” She laughed.

“Not right now.”

“When are you both gonna kiss?” I heard Ben ask.

“We’re not lesbians, Ben.” I said.

“You don’t have to be to kiss.” He pointed out.

“We’re not going to kiss.” I sighed.

“Kiss god damn it.” Ben shouted.

“If you so badly want us to kiss, you’re going to have to get me so drunk to the point where I don’t understand a fucking thing that’s happening.” I pointed out.

“Wow, way to make it sound like I’m disgusting.” Ella pouted.

“I’m sorry hun.” I said, hugging her.

“I can make that happen.” Danny shouted and called the bar tender over.

I shook my head and turned to Andy, who had just been stood there the whole time, watching in amusement.

“You having fun?” He asked, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he placed his hands on my hips.

I nodded and reached up to kiss him.

“It’ll be better if you dance with me.” I mumbled against his lips.

“Then I guess I better dance with you.” He answered as he kissed along my jaw.

I grinned and pulled away from him, grabbing his hand and leading the way to the dance floor. Once we stopped, Andy grabbed my hips and spun me around, so my back was pressed against his chest. I flung my head back as he placed his lips on my neck, causing me to moan, as we started grinding against one another to the song that was currently playing.

**

By the time we got back to the hotel, it was four am. Andy was all but carrying me back, while Jake was doing the same with Ella. I looked over at the guys of Asking at one point and noticed the James was crawling along the ground, while Ben tried to pull him up, causing me to giggle as James pulled him down on the floor with him.

The other two bands had left before us, deciding that they had enough. Ben and Danny ended up getting me to take more shots, before Danny handed me a bottle of Jack Daniels getting me to down as much of it as I could. I already knew that I would instantly regret it in the morning.

Also, Ben had in fact encouraged Ella and I to kiss. Causing him to all but cry with joy and declare his love for us both.

Once Andy and I were back in our hotel room, he got me a glass of water, making me drink it, before he lifted me up and took me to over to the bed.

As he placed me down, I tightened my grip on him, causing him to fall on top of me and me to giggle.

“Liz, let go.” He chuckled.

“I don’t want to.” I whined.

I got him to look at me and moved him closer so I could kiss him.

I heard him moan into the kiss as my hands started to roam his body.

“Liz, no. You’re drunk.” He said pulling away.

“I don’t fucking care. I want you. I need you.” I muttered, pulling his lips back to mine.

This time, I felt him relax and push himself up slightly so all his weight wasn’t on me. He removed his lips from mine and kissed along my jaw and down to my neck, before gently biting my earlobe. I moaned loudly and gripped his shirt, slowly pulling it up and over his head.

Andy pulled away completely so I could get his top off, before he attached his lips back to mine. I felt his hands go behind my back as he reached for the zip of the dress I was wearing, causing me to arch my back off the mattress. Once he had the zip undone, he pulled away and pulled the dress off me, leaving me in just my underwear.

Deciding it wasn’t fair that he still had his trousers on, I reached down between us, as I attacked Andy’s neck with kisses, and started to unbuckle the belt he was wearing. I pulled it through the loops of his jeans, before reaching to unbutton the jeans before tugging them down. Andy kicked them off the rest of the way, and moved so he could kiss down my stomach. He reached behind me once again and undid my bra, before flinging it across the room. I moaned as he massaged my breasts, as he slowly kissed back up my stomach, all the way to my lips again.

He placed a kiss on my lips before pulling away and staring me in the eyes.

“Still beautiful as ever.” He muttered, before kissing me once again.

It wasn’t long until the rest of what little clothing was left, was discharged, before Andy slowly entered me, sending my body into a whole new world.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's taken me so long guys. I've just recently started an 8 week job at a local cafe. I'm starting my fourth week tomorrow, but it is rather tiring, so the last thing on my mind when I get home is updating, if anything, it's just getting into bed and sleeping. Anyway, within another 4 weeks or so, it should be over, unless they decided to keep me on longer or let me go a bit sooner. So if you guys can be patient until then, it'll be appreciated.

Anyway, let me know what you thought of this. It's not great, I know, but hey, I wanted to get something out there for you guys while I was actually in the mood to write.

This story have 90 subscribers guys. 90! Along with 24 Recs and 29 comments. So I'm expecting a few more people to start commenting, especially as there are 90 of you who subscribe, please don't be a silent reader :)

Becky xx