Attention's Like a Fire

Your Secrets Out

Warmth filled my heart and I grinned like a maniac at Mikey’s words. His confession of love for me was so sure and had no trace of regret or unsure ness.

Closing my eyes, I hugged him tightly, burying my face in his chest as he rested his head on mine, holding me closer.

This moment is so perfect, no words necessary; Just him, holding me, loving me with all his heart.

So this is what it’s like to be loved back.

“Mikey, how long have you felt this way?” I asked softly; his heartbeat pounding gently in my ear.

“Too long Frank, too long, I didn’t tell you because I figured, that as long as you knew that you could count on me to be there for you no matter what, I could live with just having you safe and near me.” He replied softly.

“Mikey, you know that your brother and Ray being together is still going to be a sore subject for me for a little while right?” I asked hoping that I wasn’t going to be a huge mood killer right now.

“Yeah, I figured it would be. My brother led you on for so long I don’t blame you. As long as I know you’re with me, that’s fine Frankie,” He said pulling my face to meet his, “I love you no matter what. Don’t you ever forget that either okay?

I nodded and he pressed his lips to mine. With his hand placed gently on my cheek, he kissed me softly. So much emotion in his kiss that it made me melt and I depended on him for support. He didn’t let me down, but he didn’t deepen the kiss either; Left it the perfect tenderness, as I melted away like an ice cube in hot water.

“Jesus guys! Don’t you have to breathe sometime?” A husky-ish voice sounded interrupting the moment.

We turned around, both blushing furiously, to face our intruder. Bob stood leaning in the door frame casually, arms crossed, with a smug look on his face.

“What I meant to say was, ahem. It’s about god damn time.” He said walking to his bunk.

“Excuse me? What do you mean it’s about damn time?” Mikey asked turning a dark shade of red.

Bob shrugged smugly.

“Oh come on Mikey, everyone here knows very well that you love Frank. You were pathetically obvious. The only reason Frank here, didn’t notice was because he hit his head one too many times. No offense Frank.” He added as I pouted playfully.

“Well-I-you never would have known for sure unless you asked me.” Mikey spouted quickly; desperately trying to find a scapegoat.

“Anyone with common sense could have figured it out. Like I said, it was only a matter of time. For example, once Gerard and Ray hooked up, I at least, figured that since Frank is obviously gay, he was bound to hook up with either me or you. I don’t like him like that, so I knew it would be you.”

Mikey turned darker and I giggled.

How dark can he possibly get?

“Okay Bob, I think you’re done embarrassing Mikey. You can go now.” I said laughing slightly.

Bob shrugged again and walked out somewhat reluctantly. I sighed and Mikey turned to me with fierce determination burning in his eyes so suddenly.

“What?” I asked raising an eyebrow, “I’ve never seen you look at me like that before.” I said leaning away from him playfully.

“I want to tell everybody.” He said grinning madly now.

“well duh,” I said sarcastically, “that’s what we’re about to do right now.” I turned towards the door, but he grabbed my shoulder and turned me so I was facing him again.

“No Frankie, everybody. the fans, the critics, the families, the crew.”

I’m sure the expression on my face was a perfect match to the definition of horror.

“Are you fucking insane?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, smack me if i'm dreaming but 71 subscribers?! Did i read that right?
Amazing, but methinks you could do a bit better on the comments for that many subscribers.
KATAL and I would really like to know what you think of it, honestly.
Well the rest is up to you.
I apologize for the slow update, but it has been like this for all of my stories.
<3 Emily