Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

“But before we get there I have one ground rule.” Louis says seriously while I raise an eyebrow.

“You can’t fall in love with any of the boys” He says with a big goofy grin on his face.

“Awe that was what I was looking forward to!” I said pouting a little bit.

Louis looked shocked so I had to calm him down. Right after that the limo came to a stop in front of a flat.

************************************************************************

Amber's parents have gotten into an accident, and on their death bed have requested Amber to stay with her cousin Louis Tomlinson. Since Amber has to choice she packs her thing and gets on the plane. She knew who the boys were since she was kinda a fan. But Louis's ultimate ground rule was not to fall in ove with any of the boys. Will she break that rule? Will she get her heart broken? Continue to read and find out!
  1. The Mob
  2. making myself at home
  3. the dream and the explanation
    this is dedicated to thewantedfan123
  4. the explosion of louis
  5. the prank
  6. The Kiss
  7. The move
  8. Flash back's and tears
  9. French Fry Fight
  10. The Kiss
  11. The chase
  12. The Accusation
  13. The promise
  14. Twitter and Tears
  15. The argument and Make up
  16. Biting and Cuddling
  17. Which Bikini?
  18. Chicken Fights
  19. I love you's and glares
  20. I'm peeing from my eyes
  21. So many tears
    Dedicated to one of the biggest fans of my writing, cbjfan40. Thank you so much for your support and love.
  22. The memories and the funeral
    Dedicated to one of the biggest fans of my writing, cbjfan40. Thank you so much for your support and love.